Create A Wrestler

yeah that was funny and sum up wrestling didn't it? But it also gave ne a idea we could make our own interview show i mean similar to what Carlito or Edge or even Randy Roddy Pipper had. That might be interesting to have compare to doing interview that we been doing

I also made some news threads where Kim, Crippler and Ellen torture Vicky, Simone, and Illsa at Baroness's house.

Last edited:
I wrote a thread a while ago where Dr. Humpalot did an in-ring therapy session with Melissa. Maybe that would be a good idea, have her do "therapy" with other girls in the league,try and see what makes them tick and gets them off and all that good stuff.

Yeah I forgot about that. I like it i was also thinking maybe having one where Baroness is the host similar to the cutting edge and how she looks down on her guests.

added a bunch to the Jobber Olympics

May add more to the Mama/Tanya storyline where she in a sex handicap match

I thought of something what should Becky's Luv house look like I'm cross between maybe a trailer park to a mansion, to a nice suburb house. And I have a few ideas for Dr. Humpalot talk show like a couple counseling. I even have two in mind who seem to be having some trouble.

All the threads I want to write, require something that I don't feel like writing to be written first.

Well what you don't feel like writing maybe it something one of us want to write. Hey it would great to see you back in action Cat so care to share some ideas

I was thinking maybe to add new storylines we could have a draft. With the league we have now with the league in Japan that some of you guys were writing about. That might be interesting. Maybe a draft like they had on WWE.

as in each of the two leagues buy or swap fighters? not a fantasy football guy so don't know my "draft" talk

though any existing stories or fighters or bouts that need work? been talking with Scarlet Thunder lately and agreed we liked the Becky teamups, either the one where she has to help rescue Karen with Casey or when she rebuilds the Hayt Family with Yasmin and Miss H

personally starting to miss Big Mama, the the survivor island style story looked like it could have potential. the 24 hour belt thing sort of petered out in the end too. just sort of overwhelming with their potential. maybe the fights between Tanya and Tifa, or maybe the bodyguard bouts

What Anty's talking about is the WWE draft. WWE's two shows, Raw and Smackdown, each get a General Manager. They then take turns drafting wrestlers who compete exclusively on their shows.

It'd be a good idea. Lisa could be given her own brand, or we could revisit the mafia storyline and have Donna Alessandra take the other brand, or maybe Tanya just gets tired of one of the faces and gives her her own show to worry about so she quits bothering her.

That was what I was thinking. I thought it would be neat to put characters like Casey or Diabla in the Japan League which has a whole new culture. Where maybe Tifa isn't that coldhearted as Tanya is. Or at least not so openly about it.

But I like that idea where Lisa could be a manager of her own show.

well on WWE they tend to change manages ever now and then

so you can have multiple ones

WWE has a thing where its manage of the week

Interesting the anty said even realitives get drafted. Might create drama. Say some wrestles or thier familes didnt read thier contracts that closely..and some people get litteraly drafter. People who dont normal wrestle. Maybe one of mama luv husbands. Harold Luv. I actully imagine him as not a TOtal Jobber. Has to not be in order to raise Casey.

or split Casey and Rochelle apart, least wrestle together speaking..not marriage speaking. Maybe split up the Dixie chicks as well.

Could have a HARDCORE BRAND

think the 24 hour storyline promblem...is we didnt give how much time pass. I mean 24 a long span time. Do each thread take an hour.

Think Mimi got the belt in that storyline,
Was one ending where Chantz Got it

may add to the Yasmin vs Tara Fight

Also add to the Tanya mcvan trying to take out Mama Luv story

Also will add to the storyline where Tikka has The championship, and mixed it with her losing her mental blocks. Think Tikka would be a great oppodent for Miss H or Amazon crews

Sense Tikka could do her high end moves, with Amazon falling down to quickly. Sense she can take some hits, and stronger then Tikka

About tiffa. She X yakuzza, and was there boss for a while. She a dominant, But she a lot more saner then Tanya. More laid back, calm and even tempered. Probally doesnt feel the need to break her fighters as much to her will

but she can be ruthless

I'm surprise that my draft idea is really getting a lot of attention but I love the ideas that are coming out of it.

I added to the Zoe and Rochelle show thread and Dr. Humpalot's corner which is getting surprising good. And i add to Jack and Becky thread. To save the confusing I was trying to go for the "Saw" twist where we think that something is happening right now happened a few hours ago. So hopefully that will help people who want to add on.

Hey I'm having a writer's block I trying to figure out how to make the current thread with Jack work. Right now I'm just planning to have Becky and Jack save Shadow Ape and Jess asses as some sort of revenge for cheating on them and getting rid of Monica and Nightmare once and for all. But i don't know how to make it lead up to the big pay pay view that lilguy made a while ago which the Company tires to get revenge on the people who cross them and if they lose they could lose their jobs. And the problem is I don't know how to involve Becky, Shadow Ape, Ashley Massaro ( whose in the trunk of Zoe's car), Monica,or Nightmare since none of them are in the pay per view. If anyone got any other ideas to make this work I'm all ears

Right now I'm thinking of having Shadow Ape, Jessie, Becky and Jack be in a first cross gender match to settle their differences I also redid the threads on the story line when Jack and Becky go on the attack on Monica and Nightmare.

Last edited:
best guess.... cage/regular bout with the troublemakers of Jack and Co. vs McVan's bodyguards? know there was that untouched Alice vs Jack fight

myself, either busy with my gf or hands too full lately with other writing. recently got commissions (stories i'm being PAID to write) and have a friend who got a book deal, making me jealous enough to write some more myself

I have plans to use the Alice vs. Jack fight later but the ideas work to think about.
Congratulation on the commissions what type of stories do you get paid write for.

mixed blessing, that. got talked into a One Piece anime-based wrestling story over deviant art, but have kind of sputtered over that for a good year or two and it was for free. first ever was nearly a year ago, when, to make a long story short, i offered my services for someone over Steam for Left 4 Dead 2. got sent it almost immediately without even hearing the pitch, so was sort of honor bound to go through with it

so after i stop laughing, i find out it's ah... furry, to put it lightly. to put it heavily, it's the 3 legendary birds of pokemon having a semi-masochistic threesome. i write for the Animorph Petshop so i'm not totally alien to the stuff, but bizarre all the same. quite an experience to write, though still felt overpaid

second customer i met on an rp forum, which was thankfully far more reasonable. we've talked over a 10+ item list of primarily fights and catfights of anime or game characters. more than halfway through a Misty vs May sexfight. there's a fatal fight between link and Inu Yasha, and a potential tournament in line and we're discussing if i'd do gay work along those lines, but good guy and glad to meet the price

plus the bids guy recently hired me into a sequal... shockingly though, does wonders for my own motivation to write my own stuff

Well after all these months (my last post was back in February), I finally managed to write one short little post.

I've been wanting to get the 2nd person storyline to a part where I could write about Christy getting wrestling lessons from either Tara or Miss H, and one where she gets a match against a girl she can easily dominate and play with. I added a little bit to the Christy/Missy match, mostly setting her up to win but left an option open if someone wants to have Missy turn the tables on her.

I can see of writing a part for her to train. Which one would be a better trainer. Miss. H would be be a good one if she wants to be a heel. Look at Dolly and Chichi. She very rigid and dominant and will make sure she gets it right perfectly or else.

At the same time Tara is good if she wants to be a face. I haven't seen her train anybody but she may good to help Christy to beef up and won't be so strict.

There's a thread where Tara gives lessons to Timmy. I think Timmy's overused as it is so I've never contributed to it.

Was thinking of doing a storyline where the Study Buddies turn heel and pledge to Thigh Delta Sigma, so that the TDS/Brat Pack will be 6 on each side, plus you know Lucy and Jamie would love to get revenge on Chichi and Dolly for all the bullying. It needs quite a bit of non-erotica.

Same thing where I added the Lena Lenore character to the Becky/Yasmin stable. Needs some non erotica writing.

I also had an idea for Yasmin's face alterego speaking of her. Basically she's like Jillian Michaels or the Bodyrock chick on Youtube. Encouraging unhealthy girls to get fit and learn to fuck.

mmm, bodyrock chick...

bah, good sir! this story was built on perversion in wrestling, and so it shall be! how many matches have we had where they ended without an orgasm?

of course, the girls can get pretty intense about it and come for revenge or make them cum out of spite or humiliation over contest.

and just remembered them, so wanted to bring up that i really didn't expect the gender swapped boy gang to get that sexual or anything, especially not with other guys. it was them screwing around with other women, but honestly could see them trying to get out of their situation first without even having to through with anything. course, doesn't make as long or interesting a story that way

this being erotica story i expected it to get that sexual. Now hopefully it won't ever come to it and they only have sex with other women but if they did it with other guys would that be gay or straight since they are technically women and not tranvesites. Of course the same could be same about them doing other women would that be consider lesbians or straight. Or what if they are force by their enemies to do it with each other what would that be?

Last edited:
I like the whole study buddies joining the Theta Kappa faternity but I can't seem to find where to post it at. This story became so huge its hard to find a place to put certain threads if the story haven't started yet

Back