The taste of cum

Oh, it most certainly does. Nothing hotter than having her jerk me off and then scoop some up and put it on my lips and make me lick her fingers. Next step is cumming inside her and having her sit on my face.

You'll love it. Had mine plus.

Just a few days ago wife sat on my face after cumming in her for the first time...I think I came a little more just from lapping her. I've never had a cream pie from another guy...just straight from the faucet;)

Just a few days ago wife sat on my face after cumming in her for the first time...I think I came a little more just from lapping her. I've never had a cream pie from another guy...just straight from the faucet;)

Luckily she's brought me a few gifts but I haven't had the privilege yet.

Been tasting mine more and more. I finally got over that "wall" that kept me from taking it. I still haven't been able to take my entire load, has anyone taken their whole load on here, but having the wifey encourage me and feed me bits of it is really a turn on.

I can't imagine wasting it.

Reminds me of a line from a Frank Zappa track, Crew Slut - "Makes its own sauce"

If you're calling me a slut, I have no dispute. I am a slut. And while I'll happily make my own sauce, I really love sauce made by other men!

Straight from the source is best...like all cum...mine isn’t bad, but like getting it from someone else...

Never have cared for the taste of mine but I absolutely LOVE to taste it from other men. That probably explains why I have sucked so many cocks the last 15 years.
Lucky you! I can only fantasize about swallowing someone else's cum!

Just wondering how many of you didn't like cum the first time you tasted it but now can't get enough of it

Iv'e been tasting my own and have found I'm growing fond of the taste lingering in my mouth. I never thought I would but I'm finding it's an acquired taste lol
I love the taste of my cum!

a65cc841d4b3fdb1707e328cf5ed92eb--classy-tattoos-lip-tattoos.jpg

If I ever DID get a tattoo...

Just wondering how many of you didn't like cum the first time you tasted it but now can't get enough of it

Iv'e been tasting my own and have found I'm growing fond of the taste lingering in my mouth. I never thought I would but I'm finding it's an acquired taste lol

It took me a long time to try my own, but once I did, I liked it .. a lot. It does vary in flavor according to my diet, but it is always a delicious treat.

Since I have sampled others, I find myself addicted to the whole experience and have never had a bad tasting batch.

Always eat cum, mine or anyone else, always like to show when playing on kik, vidmin12

I adore the TANG of the taste of my own cum, fresh spunked and warm. But it's the texture too. The way, if you play awhile with it it thickens to a gel before it then goes liquid. Wonderful stuff! The way the taste lingers is grand. Even hours later that unique saltiness is on your tongue and lips.

How about the AROMA of 'spent' cum. Addictive I say! Best is this: Fuck a fleshlight, then go fuck it again say a couple of hours later in 'sloppy seconds' fashion. Oh how that scent of your first load fills the room! Fuckin delish!

I adore the TANG of the taste of my own cum, fresh spunked and warm. But it's the texture too. The way, if you play awhile with it it thickens to a gel before it then goes liquid. Wonderful stuff! The way the taste lingers is grand. Even hours later that unique saltiness is on your tongue and lips.

How about the AROMA of 'spent' cum. Addictive I say! Best is this: Fuck a fleshlight, then go fuck it again say a couple of hours later in 'sloppy seconds' fashion. Oh how that scent of your first load fills the room! Fuckin delish!

Simon I absolutely love this. What a dirty mind. Cum is so sexy in everyway. Love it on the lips too so you can taste and smell it :)

69'ing with a male partner, holding each other's cum in your mouths and then mixing it together in kiss before swallowing.

I like strawberries, but I prefer cum undiluted. I don't WANT to mask the flavor.

I'll confess I did try using it as a coffee creamer once or twice, but there wasn't enough to taste. It DID feel naughty though.

I do know that eating pineapple gives cum a slight sweetness. Tri s it and no h me and my friend found it tasted different.

It was nothing like I expected the first time I tasted cum (age omitted) but I've grown to appreciate it. Everything about it is so sexual to me - texture, taste, smell, warmth, etc.

I've helped hubby get past the 'reluctance' so he now swallows every time and he has swallowed five times now from a male guest we have had over.

Back