Last Movie you have watched

Status
Not open for further replies.
watched MI, MI2 on dvd then watched MI3 at the movies, all good

Submerged by Steven Seagal -Im usually Steve Seagal fan but as time goes by, I find the plots get murkier and murkier and harder to follow. The director was over-enamored with jerky forwards; this device can be used to effect but not if done too often.

Most disturbing, however, was that early on I could no longer suspend my disbelief when the action takes place in Uruguay and they showed Mayan ruins (the Mayans lived in Central America and Uruguay is northeast of Argentina). Shortly thereafter one of Seagal's crew sits down to drive a submarine and notes in dismay that the instructions are in Spanish. Hello? The instructions are in Italian.

Da Vinci Code--- conspiracy by the Catholic Church to cover up the "true" story of Jesus. The Vatican knows it is living a lie but does so to keep itself in power. The novel has helped generate popular interest in speculation concerning the Holy Grail legend and the role of Mary Magdalene in the history of Christianity. For most strict catholic,this is blasphemous *sigh*.

Anyway...its all up to the viewer if they will believd it or not,like Langdon said,its all up to you what you want to see and to believed...meaning its all about your faith...hehe..my mom doesn't want this movie,accdg to her and the oldies in here this shouldn't be shown in our country,actually before this movie shown,theirs a debate/argument of the movie trailer review..if they will show it or not.Interesting movie though...for me. :D

hmm..looks like Im the only member watching movie... :rolleyes: :D

X Men III- watches all X Men fild,it was all good

CHAOS- I like Jason Statham,especially in Transporter.

"Just Friends"
Ryan Reynolds is one of the greatest comedy actors in the business!
He's hot as sin too!
And coming from me, that's saying something! *lol*

Well right now I'm trying to get The War of The World watched, I've been trying to watch it all, but it freaks me the fuck out! Scary...lol

On a very rare evening at home, my 2 older kids, the hubby and I watched "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" Monday night. My kids loved it! My 15 yr old son had rented it at Blockbuster.

My boyfriend took me to see it on our 1st date when I was 16. Funny the things we remember. :rolleyes:

Poseiden....a little over kill on the drama, but still entertaining. The best movie I've seen lately was Cold Mountain....but the ending pissed me off!

well.... I came here to post something, but it's the first time I've seen VN's new avatar and I got distracted.... I'll be back when I remember what I was gonna say. :eek:

mrtnmoon said:
well.... I came here to post something, but it's the first time I've seen VN's new avatar and I got distracted.... I'll be back when I remember what I was gonna say. :eek:
ohh...sowee if I distracted you Mister :D ;)

virgin_not said:
ohh...sowee if I distracted you Mister :D ;)
don't be "sowee"... it was a rather pleasant distraction. ;)

my user title is what finally sparked it for me.... the last movie I actually sat down with the intent to watch and watched all the way through was napoleon dynamite a few days ago. a few people I work with had raved about it so much and I was looking for something to laugh at....

eh... it was ok. there were some funny parts, but it's not something I'd watch over and over, like anchorman or dodgeball. probably the only part I might ever want to see again is the part where he dances.

Just saw "The Break Up" last night. Thought it was great, if not a little too close to home, lol.

Saw "Lady In The Water" last friday.

It was surprisingly good compared to M. Knight's last one The Village. Well, I thought it was actually better than good and recommend it to those who like folklore/bedtime stories. Had several places in it that give you a shock factor and make you jump.

I give it two thumbs up.

here's a little trivia factor too - The actress that plays "Story ~ the lady in the water" is Ron Howard's Daughter - everyone knows Opey from the Andy Griffith Show or Richie Cunningham from Happy Days....:)

spiritshadow67 said:
Saw "Lady In The Water" last friday.

It was surprisingly good compared to M. Knight's last one The Village. Well, I thought it was actually better than good and recommend it to those who like folklore/bedtime stories. Had several places in it that give you a shock factor and make you jump.

I give it two thumbs up.

here's a little trivia factor too - The actress that plays "Story ~ the lady in the water" is Ron Howard's Daughter - everyone knows Opey from the Andy Griffith Show or Richie Cunningham from Happy Days....:)

Im the only one on Earth who liked The Village. I have to go see Lady in the Water even though everyone who i know that went to see it hated it.

Ill take your word for it Spirit. :D

Last movie i had on (while i did dishes) was A Knights Tale. An older favorite of mine .. cause i luff Heath Ledger. :kiss:

Last Movie i actually sat down and watched was The Skeleton Key. Dont bother .. seriously what a waste of 2 perfectly good hours of my life.

KinkyDaisy said:
Im the only one on Earth who liked The Village. I have to go see Lady in the Water even though everyone who i know that went to see it hated it.

Ill take your word for it Spirit. :D

Last movie i had on (while i did dishes) was A Knights Tale. An older favorite of mine .. cause i luff Heath Ledger. :kiss:

Last Movie i actually sat down and watched was The Skeleton Key. Dont bother .. seriously what a waste of 2 perfectly good hours of my life.

You aren't the only one. I like The Village. Shhhh...Don't tell anyone though. ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back