crossdressers

maturejosi

Really Experienced
I wonder how many of us have tried dressing not just in panties but as example I short skirt nylons and heels and love the feeling.
I love to hear from other mature cross-dressers, married or not , secretly or openly , private and or occasionally, whatever, and share experiences and pictures . I am a married secret cross-dresser who loves to find friends who also dressed and together we explore and share experiences .
XXXX

Last edited:
I have applied light makeup and dressed in pantyhose, shorts and a blouse, rode my motor cycle to the nearest adult toy store and browsed the isles. Unfortunately in my area they do not have video booths and or glory holes. Still it was fun.

I wonder how many of us have tried dressing not just in panties but as example I short skirt nylons and heels and love the feeling.
I love to hear from other mature cross-dressers, married or not , secretly or openly , private and or occasionally, whatever, and share experiences and pictures . I am a married secret cross-dresser who loves to find friends who also dressed and together we explore and share experiences .
XXXX

are you in the pictures ?:kiss: I do hope so

When my wife is out for a day I dress in lingerie and skirt and blouse

Last edited:
hi

So lovely to hear your experience and I can say that it will have felt exciting and sexy and wonder if you have more often tried to dress and lipstick used or what else you have done to feel sexy XXX Love your (our) age group XXX

I have applied light makeup and dressed in pantyhose, shorts and a blouse, rode my motor cycle to the nearest adult toy store and browsed the isles. Unfortunately in my area they do not have video booths and or glory holes. Still it was fun.

I do the same when I have the chance and yes it is me in here and love the feeling

All I can say is "OH my, wish I was there"

I also wish I could say I dress often but can not. I enjoy shopping and trying on things but have to go out of town for that. Love the pictures showing you with long hair. Love all your pictures

And riggers you are looking yummy Hi :rose:

I have been dressed by my wife in some of her undergarments . From time to time I wear her panties

I have been dressed by my wife in some of her undergarments . From time to time I wear her panties

I just bought some of my own. My wife is too little for me to fit in here. I love wearing them.

Love It!

XXXX

Mmmmm...what LOVELY gurls!!! Absolutely stunning, sexy and beautiful pics of two very HOT ladies!!! đź’‹đź’•

Mmmmmmmm

I do the same when I have the chance and yes it is me in here and love the feeling

Really nice pics. I enjoy cross dressing in stockings and lingerie too. Isn't it so sexy. Love that one of the cum oozing out of your cock. You wrar such sexy lingerie
Would have no probs playing with you. Jim

my exhusband

My ex-husband loves dressing up in bra, panty hose and a dress. Actuallu went shopping with him a few times. So cute!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1957.jpg
    IMG_1957.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1928.jpg
    IMG_1928.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1929.jpg
    IMG_1929.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1958.jpg
    IMG_1958.jpg