The "Fuck you cancer!" thread

My heart goes out to all of you who were hurt - directly or indirectly - by cancer. I found out this week that, after 4 years long battle with leukaemia, i'm finally cancer free!

I'm not sure how long will that victory last... but I'll enjoy while I can.

:)

My heart goes out to all of you who were hurt - directly or indirectly - by cancer. I found out this week that, after 4 years long battle with leukaemia, i'm finally cancer free!

Hip hip hooray!!!!
Congratulations. May this victory last a long time.
Celebrating with you.:heart:
Fuck you Cancer!!!!!!
cb

I'd take cancer over being shot in the head while walking down the street, or sitting in my home, or ever being shot in the head.

I'd take cancer over being shot in the head while walking down the street, or sitting in my home, or ever being shot in the head.

Gun violence is a serious problem. However... THIS thread is for people who are suffering from or effected by cancer.

Perhaps you would like to start a fuck you gun violence thread? Just an idea.

Gun violence is a serious problem. However... THIS thread is for people who are suffering from or effected by cancer.

Perhaps you would like to start a fuck you gun violence thread? Just an idea.

Nope.

Maybe I've had cancer and don't look at it the way everyone else does.

Nope.

Maybe I've had cancer and don't look at it the way everyone else does.

There is not one way of looking at anything. Cancer is a complex diagnosis that has many forms and effects people in lots of different ways. There are lots of other things that are also awful. Illnesses both terminal and chronic, violence by guns and other means. War and pestilence. Every persons experience is unique. There are lots of things any given person might wish they had rather. Quick deaths, less pain, more time, treatment that is less humiliating. But no one can speak for another person's experience. I would not suggest that your perspective is mistaken for YOU. I am only suggesting you have chosen the wrong thread to be snarky on.
There are lots of places snark is welcome. I for one believe it is misplaced here.

Congratulations! Pretty amazing moment when those words come from the doctor's mouth, isn't it? :D:rose::rose::rose::rose:

I'm so happy for you ninaH. I hope you feel like a weight has been lifted. A four year battle is a long fight. You came out of it the victor and you should now enjoy your spoils. Be well. Be strong. And most important...Be HAPPY and HEALTHY.

Best wishes, positive thoughts, and many hugs sent to you. :rose::rose:

~Apple

There is not one way of looking at anything. Cancer is a complex diagnosis that has many forms and effects people in lots of different ways. There are lots of other things that are also awful. Illnesses both terminal and chronic, violence by guns and other means. War and pestilence. Every persons experience is unique. There are lots of things any given person might wish they had rather. Quick deaths, less pain, more time, treatment that is less humiliating. But no one can speak for another person's experience. I would not suggest that your perspective is mistaken for YOU. I am only suggesting you have chosen the wrong thread to be snarky on.
There are lots of places snark is welcome. I for one believe it is misplaced here.

Why repeat or comment on what was already said so perfectly and heart felt by Ms. cb. Well done, cb. I'm glad we are friends.

As for "snarky"...REALLY? I hope you are well and happy. I also hope you never feel the pain or sadness, the stress or anxiety, the fear or apprehension that some of these people and their family/friends have felt. If you do, and I pray you don't, remember this thread and what it's purpose is. It may be of help one day. :rose:

Yayyyyy!!!! Anyone winning over this nasty disease makes me smile....Really happy for you....

My thoughts are with everyone who has to go through this horrible disorder and those who have to see family or friends go through it. I would not wish this on my worst enemy. I have only seen my dad's uncle pass away from cancer after being in pain for months.

I am taking an entire course on cancer and its molecular biology this term and after the first month of studying and learning about all the ways cancer fucks up your cells and tissues I only have one thing to say...Fuck. You. Cancer.

Got diagnosed with Breast cancer yesterday.
In 2004 I had Thyroid cancer. But 12 years older now, and scared out of my mind.

In 2004 I had Thyroid cancer. But 12 years older now, and scared out of my mind.

Sweet Emmy! You are and will be in my thoughts and prayers, dear friend! Your body and sweet spirit will beat this cancer too...I just believe that! FUCK YOU CANCER!!!! :kiss::kiss::rose::rose::rose:

Last edited:

Prayers, hugs and lots of loving energy will be coming your way Emmy. All of this community knows what an amazing woman you are and will be pulling with you.
:rose::rose::rose:

I am so sorry. I wish you strength and clarity as you travel through this and healing from what ever course of action you chose to follow.

Hugs :rose:

Ash%20Wed%20Detail_zpsrhytrkja.jpg

lighting virtual candles for everyone in need.
sending out the best thoughts and care to all of you.
For whatever you need. For the hope and healing you crave.
for comfort and relief. for the information to make hard decisions.
for loved ones who know when to speak and when to stay silent.
For calm in the storm.
For peace when hard decisions have been made. When your heart aches.
for love that holds and encircles you today and always.

cascadiabound. :heart:

FUCK YOU CANCER!!!!!!

Ash%20Wed%20Detail_zpsrhytrkja.jpg

lighting virtual candles for everyone in need.
sending out the best thoughts and care to all of you.
For whatever you need. For the hope and healing you crave.
for comfort and relief. for the information to make hard decisions.
for loved ones who know when to speak and when to stay silent.
For calm in the storm.
For peace when hard decisions have been made. When your heart aches.
for love that holds and encircles you today and always.

cascadiabound. :heart:

FUCK YOU CANCER!!!!!!

So lovely....thanks for the positivity....

Back