First time bottom. Tips?

19cock

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 7, 2006
Posts
771
Okay, not first time, but it has been 3-4 years since I've taken anything in the ass but I am getting the urge again.

Does anyone have any helpful hints on finding a man to have sex with, and any about being ready for his cock to open me?
 
I so thought that this was gonna be tips I could help with- about the sex instead of finding someone.
 
There are some threads on this already

Get yourself a small dildo or anal plug and some lube and start stretching yourself a bit.

As for finding a man, you are on your own there...

But once you have him, don't be shy, let him know it is your first time. An experienced top will help you along.

Preparation usually begins in advance, obviously using a dildo to stretch yourself, but also doucheing before. Use warm water or very little and very mild soap mixed with warm water to clean yourself out.

Best position for first timers is with the top lying on his back, and you squat over him. Use plenty of lube and have him use his fingers to lube you up and open you up first.

Then you slowly lower yourself on his cock. That way, you get to control the pace. It is important here to remember to relax your anal muscles and push out like you have to go to the bathroom. This will open you up even more and allow for him to penetrate you with minimal pain and pressure. It will feel like you have to go to the bathroom, don't worry, the feeling will pass in time, and you just get used to it. (It's actually a great feeling, just don't be afraid of it)

Once he is in, it may hurt like hell, depending on how much you practiced with a dildo, or it may not, go easy, relax and push out. Once the pain, if any, has gone, then have fun....

Don't forget to use condoms, and use a water based lube. Stay away from the anal eaze sprays and lubes, as they tend to deaden the sensations, but also mask other potential issues.

If you don't feel comfortable at any time with him or it, then stop...you should never feel pressure to go on.

That's Topher's quick and dirty guide to bottoming for the first time.
 
Last edited:
First time

Like has been said, go slow, lots of lube and relax. I found the more relaxed I get the more enjoyable it is. Last week after chatting for a while, meet up with a guy and even though he was the biggest I had ever had taken, he took his time, we used a lot of lube and it was the greatest ever. It took a while for me to open up big enough for him, not that he was that long, but very thick, but like I said he felt so good. Hope to see him again this week, can't wait..:)
 
First time

i got through my first experience by having my top going nice and slow and he always told when he was about to do something i think communication is the key

he also lubed my ass and his cock oh and i lubed his cock with my mouth
 
i think the main thing is to enjoy it. experiment with toys and lube and learn what you enjoy. if you don't enjoy it then that's cool, don't rush yourself.

also when youre with an actual guy, not a toy, then even if hes good at communicating there are going to be moments when he does something you didnt expect and it might not feel comfortable. nobody can really explain in words how effing awesome and intense getting fucked can be. once youre confident in your skills this is part of the fun, pleasing him, feeling him use you.

all the other advice is good too i just wanted to add, remember youre doing it because you want it! if you didnt want it no amount of lube would be enough
 
with the guys that have topped me they say they can not find any bottoms
 
Seems so long ago that I was a cock-virgin, I've forgotten what it was like not to be a fuck-toy! Looking back I'd say just enjoy it, don't hold back, give everything you've got… you'll only have regrets and remorse if you don't. Love that guy's cock, and show him just how much you love to be fucked by it…!
 
Back
Top