Favorite position for anal sex

On my back with my legs up wide as my wife fucks me with one of our toys and sucks my cock

on my back, legs on his shoulders, feeling him pound deep inside me, filling me, stretching me

MMm... that's my favorite position cuz I like to be in control and love to be face to face when I fuck. also love to have a hand on my ass and be pushed in for deeper strokes. :devil:

I love to be on my back, but I also have a craving to be pushed up against a tile wall in a shower stall and roughly taken from behind

I kind of had the best of both one time, on my back on a bench, ankles on his shoulders, but being pushed against the wall.

Well, most recently, we ran through quite a few positions in a single session: face down, doggy, bent over a table, sitting astride, and finished off on my back with my legs up in the air. I don't recall being disappointed with any of the positions!

position

doggy style, love to grab the guys hips while I am pounding his ass!

My Position

Paul likes to have me While I am on all fours on top of his coffee table . It is the perfect height it lines my hole up with his dick he can reach around me and milk my dick if he wants And when it is real good is when one of his friends are there and I get a cock in each end

Paul likes to have me While I am on all fours on top of his coffee table . It is the perfect height it lines my hole up with his dick he can reach around me and milk my dick if he wants And when it is real good is when one of his friends are there and I get a cock in each end

that sounds perfect , i use my coffee table sometimes , i love to be on all fours ,head down ,arse up ,coffee table, bed , bed, sofa , floor , i dont care where ,but over the dining table, the back of a chair ,over the sink ,are all good but i like all fours best .

just recently had my first face down ass up experience on all fours... and it was incredible : )

I've been seeing my ex boyfriend quite a lot recently and his favourite is spooning me from behind. We are both on our sides and He can hold me tight in his arms and fuck me like a whore or take his time and play with my nipples or cock while he fucks me slowly.

I enjoy anyway a cock is in me. Being taken or bent over , doggie anyway

Best position for anal

For inexperienced people, is there a best position, that will cause the least amount of pain?

For inexperienced people, is there a best position, that will cause the least amount of pain?

I've been the "first" for three people with anal and we found that letting them ride my cock that first time was best. It lets the receiver, so to speak, control everything. Once you get used to having a cock in your ass you can try different positions.

Call me old fashioned, but I still like good ole doggy style.

FAV POS for anal

Good postman...I love it many ways , love it on my back to feel those balls bouncing against mine though....much less, the kisses, o the kisses lips

Anyone have a suggestion for a position two mature overweight who are not to limber could use to attempt anal penetration. So far doggie and missionary aren't compatible with our physiology . LOL

I lost my anal virginity missionary style and it didn't hurt, though he had a hard time penetrating me at first. If you're bottom it helps to push, as if you were taking a dump, because it actually relaxes your muscles.

Anyone have a suggestion for a position two mature overweight who are not to limber could use to attempt anal penetration. So far doggie and missionary aren't compatible with our physiology . LOL

Bottom on his belly?

I want you to lie down and let me ride that cock , jump on it thrust your hips up and meet my sweet ass mid bounce just punish my asshole

Back