any gay or bi guys wanna meet?

jimmyd1249

Experienced
i'm in the northeast ohio area and would consider myself bi-curious. i've never actually been with another man but fantasize about it all the time. after purchasing a few toys and liking the experience, i'd like to actually act on it. anyone interested in meeting up for a couple drinks or have suggested spots to meet someone in the same boat?

i'm in the northeast ohio area and would consider myself bi-curious. i've never actually been with another man but fantasize about it all the time. after purchasing a few toys and liking the experience, i'd like to actually act on it. anyone interested in meeting up for a couple drinks or have suggested spots to meet someone in the same boat?

Sure do wish I were closer! Care to come to NC and meet a bi crossdresser?

haha id love to...never really fantasized about a crossdresser, but that would be kinda hot.......

How hot?

haha id love to...never really fantasized about a crossdresser, but that would be kinda hot.......

Oh, you have no idea how hot it can be. ;) Can't believe you've never fantasized about a crossdresser before, though. Kinda shocking.

M2M conversation plus whatever....

When and where are you interested in joining up?;)

Back