The Declaration of Apparent Orchestrated Intent

My next court date came up as 1/23/2013, with a different Judge (the one who is actually listed as the judge on the Official Legal Notice). So I got to court, with my signed certified mail receipt. Again, I go into the little soundproof room to talk to the prosecutor. I sit and I wait, he asks me what I am there for. So I remind him of the situation, and tell him I mailed the Motion. He replies "I didn't receive it." It had arrived on 12/27/2012.

When I showed him the USPS cert mail receipt though, he said: "I'll take a look."
So while waiting in the courtroom, I study the officers, they seem like nice guys, but I notice the one who issued me fines is not present, nor was he present last time. This doesn't matter, as they can always call him in, but since my complaint is jurisdictional and constitutional, it still did not matter.

The judge calls me up, and since the prosecutor had not read the Motion, I figure another postponement is in order. I explain to the judge what had happened, and how my Motion had not been looked at. Instead the Judge tells me that he "wants to deal with this today." I reply with a thank you and sit back down, and wait.

When I am called back up, the Judge asks me to state my case. I do. He then says my Motion is denied. I tell him that he hasn't even read it, nor has the prosecutor, at which point someone comes in and hands him some paper that 'looks' like the packet I sent to the prosecutor.

He says "I see no information here that shows what you are saying." So I begin to state the laws/statutes/NJAC codes and what they entail, and direct him to the Department of Transportation of the State of NJ website printing showing the road has been exempted from municipal control and is now the property of the state and listed as a 65mph speed zone. I did this in front of a half filled courtroom.

The judge, in turn, replies that police officers have Jurisdiction across the entire state. I in turn reply: "Based on what law?" He says he cannot remember, but that he's denying my Motion based on that principle.

The next thing I know - before I can retort with "Is that legal?" - the prosecutor is whispering in the judge's ear. As soon as he is finished, the judge states: "The officer is not present in court today, we'll postpone so that we can bring him in."

Perturbed was my state, but I held my calm and looked at every officer in the building as I left the court.

Another part, labeled as part 3, ends on 3/21/2013.

So my next court date came in the mail as 3/27/2013, same judge as last time. Two months later? So I attend court again, in spite of my physical state (read part 3). The first thing I do is go into the prosecutor's little soundproof room. I ask him if he read the motion for dismissal yet, to which he just laughs and says that I am having a trial. I tell him that's not legal, and that "It's a shame I have more knowledge of this and that I have to inform you of the law." He just laughs and tells me to go and have a seat in the courtroom. (It's not like I can leave.)

I 'accepted' the situation and I still have multiple grounds for dismissal, so I sit in court and wait. I was one of the first people there, yet I was the absolute last person left in the courtroom. (I was also yelled at and disregarded by the public defender (this is saying it nicely)). By this I mean that every other case was done with before they brought me before the judge. It was myself, the prosecutor, the public defender (whom I will not employ), and eight or so police officers.

They proceeded to start the trial, and not only that, an officer who has been in court the other two times I was there suddenly became the officer who issued the summons. He is not the officer who issued the summons. Not to mention, why would they have to wait until the officer was in court if that officer was in court the last time?

Minor details, which do not matter to the overall situation, as my guilt is irrelevant in a jurisdictional and constitutional dismissal. Once again the Judge ignores my constant raising of NJAC 39.4-98.4, the rules of Authority, and the fact that municipalities had to give up jurisdiction of the road in order for it to become a 65 mph Zone in the first place.

In fact, it's was as if I was not speaking. It was at this point that the prosecutor attempted to force discovery and a trial, neither of which I had requested or expected, upon me.

I had to stop this situation before I was charged with contempt (or shot by someone), so I tell the judge I wish to file official discovery against the municipality via the prosecutor's office. The judge, honorably and thankfully, adhered to the rule of Law and permitted me to file Discovery within twenty days (per NJ court rules), and ended court for the day.

After the microphones were off, the prosecutor once again attempted to force his discovery upon me. I told him at least four times that I did not want it (and just as many times on the court record), and that I was sending my discovery to the court clerk, asking him if that was correct. He replied "Yes, send it to the court," and then he said to take the information he had anyway, and that he would take my Discovery when he received it.

I left the courtroom, and I immediately filed my discovery via Certified USPS mail, and I wrote the Governor of my state, via Certified USPS mail.
 
I received no reply of any kind from the governor, not even a phone call, nor did I receive any information that I filed in discovery. I have receipts to show that everyone received everything I sent.

I did, however, receive a court date of 4/24/13.

The coffee shop, which employed the individual with whom my alibi is furnished with, closed down due to tax reasons. So I now have no way to prove that I never entered the township in question.

It was also at this time that I realized that no State Police officers were in court on any of the dates that I was, nor were any State summoned cases heard.

I arrived at court on my next scheduled date, and to my surprise, there were twice as many people as the last times, and still no State Police representatives.

When my turn arrived, I went into the soundproof room, again, and asked if the prosecutor had received my discovery.
He replied: "I've already given you what I'm going to give you."
To which I replied: "The Honorable Judge told me that I was permitted to file discovery, and I have proof that it was received here."
To which he replied: "We'll talk about it when you get before the Judge at the trial."
To which I replied: "We can't have a trial if you haven't furnished my requested Discovery."
To which he replied with a laugh and a 'have a seat in the courtroom' and "I'll see if I can find it."

So I sit in the courtroom, for three hours. Once again I am the last person left in the courtroom, and since it was my turn, the Judge called a recess since it was around lunchtime. It was at this time that the court clerk began to jokingly state how she was 'running out of tape' on the computer and 'needed to reset everything' before continuing.

This worries me.

So after about thirty minutes, my trial begins. My first act was to tell the Judge, the same as the first time I went to court, but not the same as the last two times, that the last judge told me I could file discovery with the court. The new judge sided with the prosecutor, as if I was not speaking. The prosecutor told me he could not furnish that information, even though I simply copied requirements of law and pasted them into one file.

At which point I once again raised the issue of jurisdiction, citing that "guilt is irrelevant in a matter of jurisdiction," to which the judge said it is not. So I asked him if a police officer is allowed to cross jurisdictions for a traffic offense.

He replied yes, and that "they have a duty to do so." This is an outright Lie.

Want proof? There are over ten NJ court cases citing precedent that they cannot, and that traffic violations are minor violations, and not grounds for crossing jurisdictional boundaries.

State v. Puzio
http://www.leagle.com/xmlResult.asp...1565.xml&docbase=CsLwAr2-1986-2006&SizeDisp=7
("where an officer mistakenly believes that driving conduct constitutes a violation of the law, but in actuality it does not, no objectively reasonable basis exists upon which to justify a vehicle stop") In Puzio, we determined an officer unconstitutionally stopped a passenger vehicle used for commercial purposes that did not display business-identifying information; the officer mistakenly believed all commercial vehicles had to display such information, and was unaware that passenger vehicles were exempt.

State v. Brackin
http://caselaw.findlaw.com/nj-superior-court-appellate-division/1566202.html

State v. Scheiber
http://www.leagle.com/xmlResult.asp...1-85.xml&docbase=CSLWAR2-1986-2006&SizeDisp=7

State v. Sylvia
http://law.justia.com/cases/new-jersey/appellate-division-published/2012/a3477-10.html
"Crossing jurisdictional boundaries is permitted when the imposing offense occurred within a municipality's jurisdiction, and the offender travels into another."

State v. Dively, 92 N.J. 573 (1983):
Automobiles: Weight and Sufficiency of Evidence:
Although motor vehicle violation is presently not a crime under the criminal code, proceedings involving motor vehicle violations in municipal court are quasi-criminal in nature and the offenses must be proved beyond a reasonable doubt. N.J.S.A. 2C:1-4, 2C:1-4(b).

To name just a few. When I tried to argue this, the judge told me "You have had your chance to speak."

Not willing to be had, I raised the issue of Constitutionality, citing specifically 39.4-98.4, and that federal law mandates that the state must control speeds greater than 55 mph.

It was as if I said nothing, the 'officer who summoned me to court' continued on as if he had really pulled me over, the prosecutor smiled, and the public defender sneered.

At this point, knowing that I am being ignored, lied to, misdirected, and cornered, I clearly state that I would now like to employ council.

The judge actually told me: "You were already informed of that and you had your chance." To which I reply: "I have been informed of the right to obtain council, and have clearly stated that I would employ a lawyer when I needed one. It is clear to me now that I need one, and it is clear to me when I am not being listened to."

The judge gave me until 6/29/2013 to obtain council. A few days later I received my new court date: 5/22/2013. I was given 28 days to employ, inform, and schedule a lawyer for a trial? That's not what the judge said... So now I have to appear in court, before the date specified, without council, as few lawyers want to fight courts, politics, and states.

Not to mention, I can't afford a lawyer anyway, and there is no way I am trusting the public defender.

The courtroom is wired with cameras. All of this should be on record at the municipality, which has done everything in it's power to prevent me filing discovery. As did the prosecutor.

Therefore, My 4th, 6th, 8th and 9th Amendment rights have all been violated from arguing the facts of two Unconstitutionally issued tickets. Not to mention I am out $20 for certified mail, and I have made five twenty-five mile round trips to the municipal building. Oh, and the total of the tickets is $450ish, just under the $500 limit, and that's without court costs, which have yet to be stated by the judge
 
Last edited:
Here's some info:

NJ RULES OF EVIDENCE NJRE RULE 201. JUDICIAL NOTICE OF LAW AND ADJUDICATIVE FACTS:
(a) Notice of law. Law which may be judicially noticed includes the decisional, constitutional and public statutory law, rules of court, and private legislative acts and resolutions of the United States, this state, and every other state, territory and jurisdiction of the United States as well as ordinances, regulations and determinations of all governmental subdivisions and agencies thereof. Judicial notice may also be taken of the law of foreign countries.
(b) Notice of facts. Facts which may be judicially noticed include (1) such specific facts and propositions of generalized knowledge as are so universally known that they cannot reasonably be the subject of dispute, (2) such facts as are so generally known or are of such common notoriety within the area pertinent to the event that they cannot reasonably be the subject of dispute, (3) specific facts and propositions of generalized knowledge which are capable of immediate determination by resort to sources whose accuracy cannot reasonably be questioned, and (4) records of the court in which the action is pending and of any other court of this state or federal court sitting for this state.

(judicial notice: n. the authority of a judge to accept as facts certain matters which are of common knowledge from sources which guarantee accuracy or are a matter of official record, without the need for evidence establishing the fact.
Examples of matters given judicial notice are public and court records, tides, times of sunset and sunrise, government rain fall and temperature records, known historic events, or the fact that ice melts in the sun.)
--

" The National Maximum Speed Law was a provision in the U.S. federal legislation, Emergency Highway Energy Conservation Act of 1974. The law capped all speed limits at 55 mph (90 km/h). The speed limit was imposed to conserve gasoline in response to the 1973 oil crisis. However, the law was opposed by motorists and most states.
In 1987, the law was amended and the speed limit raised to 65 mph (105 km/h) limits on certain roads. This law was repealed in 1995. And, the authority to set speed limits was given to the states. "

1991--Subsec. (a). Pub. L. 102-240, Sec. 1029(a), inserted cl. (3), and redesignated former cl. (3) and reference thereto as (4). Subsec. (e). Pub. L. 102-240, Sec. 1029(b):
"(1) that the monitoring programs conducted by the States to collect data for purposes of this subsection are uniform, "

" Congress repealed the NMSL in 1995, fully returning speed limit setting authority to the states. "
--

"Probable cause exists if at the time of the police action there is 'a well grounded suspicion that a crime has been or is being committed.'" State v. Sullivan, 169 N.J. 204, 211 (2001)
--

Federal Laws showing My Right To Unbiased Council:
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/3006A
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/4109
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/28/1631
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/28/610

More NJ Laws Pertaining to Authority, Jurisdiction, and process (not all, but more than enough):
http://law.onecle.com/new-jersey/39-motor-vehicles-and-traffic-regulation/index.html
http://law.onecle.com/new-jersey/39-motor-vehicles-and-traffic-regulation/4-98.8.html
http://law.onecle.com/new-jersey/39-motor-vehicles-and-traffic-regulation/4-92.html
http://law.onecle.com/new-jersey/39-motor-vehicles-and-traffic-regulation/4-98.4.html
http://law.onecle.com/new-jersey/39-motor-vehicles-and-traffic-regulation/4-98.5.html
http://law.onecle.com/new-jersey/2c-the-new-jersey-code-of-criminal-justice/1-3.html
http://law.onecle.com/new-jersey/27-highways/index.html
http://law.onecle.com/new-jersey/27-highways/1a-74.html
http://law.onecle.com/new-jersey/27-highways/1a-85.html
http://law.onecle.com/new-jersey/27-highways/1b-2.html
http://law.onecle.com/new-jersey/27-highways/1b-4.html
http://law.onecle.com/new-jersey/27-highways/1b-5.html
http://law.onecle.com/new-jersey/27-highways/1b-6.html
http://law.onecle.com/new-jersey/27-highways/1a-51.html
http://law.onecle.com/new-jersey/27-highways/1a-68.html
http://law.onecle.com/new-jersey/27-highways/1a-69.html
http://law.onecle.com/new-jersey/27-highways/1a-40.html
http://law.onecle.com/new-jersey/27-highways/1a-42.html
 
Proof Of Psycho Ganstalkers

Part 3:

"The hottest love has the coldest end." - Socrates

I have thought hard on whether or not to include this. Truth wins. Specifically I am writing this because there is too many "Oh the world is safer" and "Cops save the day" and "Happy Happy Joy Joy" things on the Internet. I am tired of BS.

Let me say that I am a picky guy. As in I very seldom hit on women unless I want to date them. That's how I roll.
 
I met a girl, through a friend, five years ago. She was too young for me at the time, but I stuck her in my memory. On a New Years Eve, 2012 into 2013, I saw that friend again, and brought up the girl. Another friend of mine who was there, did me a favor and chased her down via social networking or something, and she called me on the phone a few days later.

Of course we remembered each other, hit it of and started hanging out, sleeping together, dates, dinner, the usual. I think we weren't around each other for about 5 days in all of January. Halfway through February she moved into my place a little bit, some clothes and whatnot. I didn't mind having a woman around all of the time. Plus I made her get a job at my local deli if she was going to stay with me.

Not to mention, my stuff isn't worth stealing, as the good stuff is locked away. So I figured I had nothing to lose.

Tried as I may, though, I couldn't get her to go to the police about my neighbor, she heard it, she knew what it was, and she pretended to be grossed out. Then her paycheck didn't add up to the hours, so I gave her a week to explain or get out. Had I known now, I would have kicked her to the curb right then.

Turns out she was a liar (not the cute kind) and a creeper. By creeper, I mean she was part of a group of people that do evil things. By evil I mean opiates, rape, gang stalking, etc. The day after I threatened her with kicking her out, I awoke to the sound of her tapping code on the wall to the pedophile downstairs. Plus my ass hurt (as in anus).

Apparently, even though I seldom sleep longer than four to six hours, I had been asleep for almost an entire day. It also turns out I had been doing it for almost a month. I had lost entire days, and I had needle marks on my body, some on top of existing scars.

Apparently, I wasn't supposed to wake up that day, my body was trying to shut down and pass out, and it kept getting worse and worse as time went on.

So on 3/21/2013, out she went, and I went straight to the hardware store to buy new locks. It's very hard to change locks when you are falling asleep, not to mention, this girl kept on texting me about people she thought were stalking her, and how she loved me.

So as I'm changing the locks, two guys walk from the direction of my local deli, and down my street, a Dead End street. They were wearing 'uniforms' with no labels or identifying marks of any kind. They walked down the street, then back up. I took their picture, and a few minutes later, saw them speed off from the deli.

They were driving the same truck I had seen at my neighbors house, talking to my pedophile neighbor, right before the child abuse became blatant and the foot traffic in the house picked up.

Immediately after they sped off, I received a text about how scared this girl was about all the cars speeding around the neighborhood.

It was then that I began to notice the insane traffic in my neighborhood. By that I mean fifty cars repeatedly driving in circles. Whatever drugs I had been dosed with were awful, I had never truly known what the phrase 'bad trip' meant until that night.

201303211455372.jpg
 
Last edited:
So I went to my local PD the next day, quite frankly, as soon as I was able, and gave them the story, showed them the picture, and said: "I think I've been drugged and raped and people are stalking my neighborhood."

I had caught the only detective on duty right as he was leaving, so he told me to wait in the station and he would call his supervisor to see if he was allowed to log OT. I was basically freebasing coffee at this point to stay awake, and I had not peed in two days.

All I wanted to do was sleep, I honestly do not believe I would have awoken if I did.

I was worried, but couldn't figure out how it happened, so I brought my trash, my recently used dishes, everything I could for them to check. Not to mention, I had to go to the hospital for a rape kit and all of that when the detective was finished. The cars and trucks stalking my neighborhood were cruising the police station neighborhood as well.

I love cars, I remember distinct ones.

I don't know for sure if I was ass raped by a pervert while I was drugged, but it sure felt like it, not to mention, men get raped all of the time, so that was reason enough. Not to mention all the little things I couldn't explain, like gas missing from my car, and damage to it that I did not do. Or tree branches breaking all night. Plus all of the lost time. Sounds crazy? Believe it, I was there.

The detective took my statement and then told me I could go to the hospital the next day if I still wanted to, or I could drive myself to another local hospital that night, 45 minutes away. He also told me he would speak to the girl and tell her not to contact me anymore.

I made sure to force out a urine sample for the detective, even though he said he did not need it, and he would get it from the hospital. He also said that because I was a victim of an assault, that charity care would take care of it, and not to worry about the cost.

I tell him I am going right then, and he walks away.
 
So of course I drive to the hospital (Underwood Memorial, South Jersey Health System, Rated Best in Patient Care this year, in Woodbury, Gloucester County), barely functioning, humiliated, tired, and depressed, in my broken car that I did not break.

I bring the other half of the urine sample with me, as it was obvious I was drugged, and it turns out date rape drugs leave the detectable system quickly, but remain affecting the body for weeks.

Let me be quite clear: I will smoke some pot, or a cigarette, but opiates and needles have never been my thing, not ever, and I am not a paranoid person, so I know when I have been forcefully drugged.

So I make it to the hospital, still trying to stay awake, ready to fall over, ass hurting, and feeling like my heart was going to explode, at which point, after explaining to two different nurses, two secretaries, and a security guard what the issue was, they directed me to sit in the ER waiting room. I said to the triage nurse that I wanted an advocate there as soon as possible, and that I was not joking.

I also became the star attraction as I sat there. Every person with time off came to stare at me. I was there, I saw it happen. Plus I heard plenty of giggles. That sure felt great.

And then the cars from my neighborhood began to cruise the area around the hospital. No joke.

I sat there for three hours before they brought me into the ward, and then I waited another half hour in a room with no chair. Then they put me on a heart monitor. It took the tech five minutes to get a correct reading. I asked him if that happened often, he said never. Then I asked him how many he did per day, he said over twenty.

Then they started taking my blood, and told me that my urine sample was 'invalid' because they 'didn't see me do it.'

Fine, so then I had my clothes taken away, then I got a Cat Scan. Then they sent me to the Mental Health ward to sit and wait. in a room with a camera, and all the nurses said 'this is my friend so-and-so' and treated me like I wasn't there.

Sure does feel great when you are drugged, prodded with needles, stuck in a mental health ward, and talked about as if you can't hear it. I don't want to talk about all of the beautiful nurses hiding their smiles either, so don't ask.

My heart rate was erratic, my body temperature was just over 96 degrees, my hair was falling out in handfuls (I'm not going bald, and it has since filled back in, thanks for asking) and they took more blood. The nurses said it was because I was "nervous" to which I replied "I'm not nervous" because I wasn't. Nervous was the last thing I was.

So the nurse replied: 'You're not nervous?" As if I don't know myself? My reply was simply: "I have accepted my fate, this is for everyone else." It was then I finally got some water, three big glasses of it. That was the best part of the whole hospital visit.
 
So after sitting in the mental health ward for another thirty minutes, full of needle holes, thirsty, unable to pee, sore all over my body, humiliated, on camera in a barely fitting hospital gown, and with my asshole hurting like crazy, I finally got to see the SANE nurse in the SANE room. The Rape Advocate arrived thirty minutes later.

The SANE rape kit nurse was a bitch with a British accent, and treated me like I had no reason to report such a thing. She also spent far too much time insulting me and looking at her phone as I tried to explain what I could about the incident.

So I finally snapped. I said: "Maybe you can stop being a bitch and treat me like a human being. I'm not a piece of meat. Something awful has happened to me and I don't know what, and you are supposed to be here to help me. How about you talk to me like a humans being? How about that?" That's when she left crying and the Rape Advocate finally showed up.

Luckily the SANE nurse came back and did her job without the straight jacket, though still bitchy and ignorant. Oh, the rape kit SANE room also had a camera, so there is a full video of my ass getting probed and swabbed somewhere, along with the dirty smile on the SANE nurses face as she made me get on my hands and knees. I wouldn't have it was not a requirement.

Then she took more of my blood, jabbing the needles around under my skin, as if to get me to snap again. Then she scanned my bracelet from the hospital with a light thingy, and then flashed it in my eyes, twice.

Then I was yelled at because I could not pee, as if that was my fault. The SANE nurse even threatened me with not completing the kit if I didn't. I tried to explain to her that I would if I could. So she got pissed again and left.

Fifteen minutes later I finally managed a good pee, I didn't even have to force it out that time, it was the second best thing that happened to me at that hospital. No one saw me do it, but it was a perfectly acceptable sample(?).

When all of the SANE humiliation was done, the advocate, who never advocated, handed me a pamphlet for group therapy for women. Then I had to sit in the SANE room while the SANE nurse argued on the phone, her cell phone, not the hospital phone, with one of my local police officers. She never looked up the phone number?

She then proceeded to tell the person she was talking to all about me, my case, my name, and my gender, as apparently, the officer didn't know enough about the case to come and pick up the rape kit. So after she said she didn't want to wait around for them to show up and pick it up, since it's evidence, that she would lock it up, and they could come and get it in a few days.

Then I was discharged from the hospital with a prescription that no one could tell me what it was for, and that cost hundreds of dollars to fill. I never saw a doctor and I was there for nine hours. There could be real damage done, I know there is, but I'm not going back to a hospital ever again.

I'd rather die of complications. I am 100% serious.

At least I got a parking token I didn't have to use from the only security guard who didn't laugh and point.
 
I make it home, somehow, search my house for intruders, finding none, I check all of the locks on the windows and bar my door, and then blockade myself in my bedroom and try to fall asleep while my bed shakes around because my neighbor downstairs is abusing his children. I layed down at approximately at 8AM on 3/23/2013, 17 hours after having reported an apparent sexual assault and drugging.

That day, 3/23/2013, at around 10 AM I get a text: From my mother?
Apparently, the detective called my mother(?) to tell her all about what happened.
I'm thirty-one years old, and I don't speak to my mother? How did he get her number? Plus I haven't heard from her since? The best part, the text was about how if I still was serious about going to the hospital, that I should go.

Then I start receiving texts from the woman who started all of this, in point of fact, the last message I received from her was 4/09/2013. I didn't reply to any after the detective told me he would talk to her.

Also, I never received a call from the detective. Not once. Not even as I type this. No call, no message, no test results, nothing. I guess I have to go see him...

Then I got the bills from the hospital. Just over $9000 dollars, fully itemized, with no test results of any kind. I guess I have to pay them to find out how I was drugged.

The local cops picked up the kit from the hospital? I don't know? The detective sent my evidence to the State police? I don't know? No one was arrested? Absolutely. Not one person. In fact, he only told me he 'spoke' to the girl.

Well they 'spoke' to my neighbor too.

Oh, and my local police chief, 50 years old, just died unexpectedly from a heart attack, and was declared dead six minutes after the paramedics arrived. He was buried three days later.

In December of 2011, the police chief of the next town over, 45, also died unexpectedly of a heart attack. That year's court budget in his town was $20000 dollars less than the required profit to balance the budget (? yeah cause there is no quota...). The towns budget also ballooned by $1000000 from 2011-2012.

At least the groups of cars stopped stalking my neighborhood a few days after I went to the police.

At this point, I don't even think it matters if I was raped, and I don't want to look up my town's budget. I just want to get some fucking sleep, but that's not going to happen, plus I have work to do...
 
My Official Submitted and Denied Motion for Dismissal

Gabriel Gattuso, ***, Pennsville, NJ 08070

Motion to Dismiss based upon Jurisdiction:
Municipal Court Logan Township Complaint-Summons #'s 069011 & 069012

Charge of violation of NJAC Title 39:4-98, and 39:4-89 in a 65 MPH Zone issued by Logan Township Municipal Police Officer under the authority of the Municipality of Logan Township in a Logan Township Municipal Police Car with an official Municipal Court Township of Logan complaint-summons on Interstate 295 'near' the interchange of exit 12 on Interstate 295 without clear physical presence of a NJ State Trooper or any person of genuine competent authority at the time of the traffic stop, even after being notified of this fact.

The Statutes as per the NJ Administrative Code and the NJ Statues Annotated and reviewed by the NHTSA, both of which provide that Jurisdiction of a 65 MPH Speed Zone is the sole responsibility of the State (this information has been attached to this Motion). Also approved by the NJHA and NJTA.

At no point preceding the traffic regulation within a 65 MPH Zone (Interstate 295 @ mile marker 14.6) by a Logan Township Officer, was I, Gabriel Gattuso, the operator of a vehicle on roads within the corporate jurisdictional limit of the municipality of Logan Township or Gloucester County.

Title 27:1B-3(1)
"public highways" include "public roads, streets, expressways. freeways, parkways, motorways and boulevards, including bridges, tunnels, overpasses, underpasses, interchanges..."

Title 39:4-98.4 Definitions relative to 65mph speed limit
& 39:4-98.5 Speed limit of 65mph established, certain highways

65 mph on selected portions of state eligible public highways as determined by the State Commissioner of Transportation in consultation with the State attorney general, the NJ Highway Authority and the NJ Transportation Authority.

Public highways [27:1B-3(1)], under the jurisdiction of either counties or municipalities, are not eligible for the 65 mph speed limit (39:4-98.4 & 39:4-98.5)

"As used in this act:
'Eligible public highways' means public highways as defined in section 3 of P.L.1984, c. 73(C.27:1B-3) of which portions have been determined by the commissioner to be appropriate for a 65 milers per hour speed limit based on such criteria as determined by the commissioner. Public highways under the jurisdiction of counties and municipalities shall not be eligible public highways. L.1997, c.415, s. 3."

39:4-98.4 " 'Authorities' means the New Jersey Highway Authority, The New Jersey Turnpike Authority and the South Jersey Transportation Authority. "

39:4-197 Ordinance, resolution, regulation on matters covered by this chapter

"Except as otherwise provided in R.S. 39.4-8, no municipality shall pass an ordinance or resolution on a matter covered by which alters or in any way nullifies the provisions of this chapter or any supplement to this chapter..."

27:1B-3

" n. 'State agency' means any officers, department, board, commission, bureau, division, agency or instrumentality of the State. "

27:1B-31 Act as supplemental and additional powers conferred by other laws; inconsistent acts subordinate to this act

"This act shall be deemed to provide an additional, alternative, and complete method for the doing of the things authorized hereby and shall be deemed and construed to be supplemental and additional to any powers conferred by other laws on public agencies and not in derogation of any such powers now existing, provided that, insofar as the provisions of this act are inconsistent with the provisions of any other law, general, special or local, now in existence or hereafter (unless with specific reference to this act) adopted, the provisions of this act shall be controlling."

27:1B-5 Purpose of Authority

"It shall be the sole purpose of the authority created under this act to provide the payment for and financing of all, or a portion of, the costs incurred by the department for the planning, acquisition, engineering, construction, reconstruction, repair, and rehabilitation of the State's transportation system..."

27:25A-21 Traffic regulations; violations, penalties

"g. ...No regulation and no amendment or supplement thereto or repealer thereof adopted by the authority shall take effect until it is filed with the Office of Administrative Law..."

"n. No resolution or ordinance adopted by the governing body of any county or municipality for the control and regulation of traffic shall be applicable to vehicles while upon any expressway project operated by the authority."
 
My Offcial Sent Letter With My Motion For Dismissal = Also Ignored

I, Gabriel Gattuso, am writing this letter for ***, or a presiding prosecutor of Logan Township, in an attempt clarify my reasoning for filing a Motion to Dismiss. I would like to clearly state that I am no legal authority of any kind, but am an excellent researcher, and have used all publicly available information to follow legal procedure as best as I can. Also, as an automotive aficionado, I have always found traffic law to be of the greatest interest.

I, Gabriel Gattuso, am not attempting to 'find a loophole' or 'get out of tickets' as I have been so accused by the officer in question, nor do I have the intention to 'teach him a lesson' as he so succinctly put it when I attempted to explain this information to him using powers granted to me in the NJ Constitution. Also, guilt is irrelevant in a matter of jurisdiction.

I have tried, with due diligence, to show this information and prevent any further inconvenience to myself and the municipal court, as the Logan Township Municipal building is a 40 miles round trip for me, and as of December 19, 2012, I have made this trip three times purely to show publicly available information proving I should not have been there in the first place. I, in turn, must make this trip, again, on January 21, 2013.

I am merely attempting to uphold existing law which was put in place to protect against violations of the public trust, and put in place in the interests of interstate commerce and federal requirements for traffic velocity and safety.

The federal government has, in law, a Posted National Maximum Speed Limit of 55 MPH. In the event that a state intends to increase a Posted Maximum Speed Limit greater than 55 MPH, the federal government has allowed that, in that event, the state assumes sole financial responsibility for the roadway.

The state of New Jersey has done this, in compliance with federal requirements, via NJAC Title 39:4-98.3, 98.4, and 98.5.

In these statutes, state law clearly shows that all jurisdiction or claim to possession of the roadway and financial responsibility must first be usurped from all counties and municipalities, and given to the state, before the roadway can be considered eligible for speeds greater than 55 MPH (federal maximum).

In the event that a 'public eligible highway' is granted a 65 MPH speed limit, it is, at that time, the sole financial responsibility of the state, and therefore falls under the rules of Authority under Title 27: Highways.

Municipal and County governments are permitted to regulate traffic on State property, and Municipal Courts are permitted to enforce the law, via state summons request, on State property, but, under no circumstances (or under the many laws corresponding to 39.4-98.4) is a Municipal or County government entity permitted to regulate traffic on State property, where the speed limit is 65 MPH.

Traffic offenses in the state of New Jersey are considered 'minor offenses' and therefore do not grant grounds for crossing Jurisdictional Boundaries in an attempt to regulate traffic (this is backed by legal precedent).

The traffic offenses, of which I have been summoned to the Municipal Court Of Logan Township, were witnessed and regulated by a Municipal Police Officer of Logan Township within a 65 MPH Zone. He then chose the location at which these events would be prosecuted. Therefore, the officer issued summons for a municipality on state property outside of the jurisdiction of his municipality. At no time was a State Police Trooper present.

The only way this is allowed, as per NJAC code, is for the state to grant the officer permission. The state cannot grant a municipal entity the powers of traffic regulation within a 65 MPH zone without the approval of the NJTA Board and Commissioner whom need the authority of the federal government (NHTSA) to do so.

Any municipal entity, granted permission by the state of New Jersey Commissioner of Transportation for duty within a 65 MPH Zone, must have this information available, and this information must possess the Seal of the Commissioner of Transportation.

In the event that a municipal or county entity has been granted the powers of traffic regulation within a 65 MPH Zone, they are in direct conflict with State and Federal Constitutional Law.

I would hope that after seeing the information contained within this letter, and my Motion, that you, or the presiding prosecutor, would speak to the officer in question to clarify the circumstances of my summons in the interest of public law and trust, as I have every intention of taking this issue as far as it needs to go.
 
My Totally Ignored Letter To The Governor = He must be busy...

This letter is written in all sincerity to the Governor of the State of New Jersey, Chris Christie:

I, Gabriel Gattuso, as a legal resident of township of Pennsville, in the county of Salem, in the state of New Jersey, have been subject to numerous violations of my civil liberties and rights within the existing rule of Law.

Let me begin by stating, as clearly as possible, that I have the utmost respect for Law enforcement when Freedom and Civil Liberty are valued, and when it is in compliance with the Office of Administrative Law. This agency (the OAL) was created with the specific purpose of allowing any citizen of this State to more easily interpret the Constitution of our State. It is an essential tool for those employed in code enforcement, and those for the Freedom of an individual.

Let me also state that the appointed Judges I have dealt with in Court have followed the rule of Law set by our State and Federal Constitutions, and with the recommendations of the locally appointed prosecutor, as is their Authority to do.

Why this (yet unwritten), and other issues (primarily within your Jurisdiction), have been placed in my hands in beyond reason, but I am choosing to bring it to your office because I have lost all faith in the abilities of the Elected Officials in my District (and neighboring Districts).

Long ago, I learned that when those at the bottom fail to do their duty by choice, that a higher Authority - to which they are employed - can, should, and may become responsible for their actions.

Within the rule of Law, I am not permitted to bring this information to the Public at large until full resolution, but it has become clear that resolution is not in the interests of the parties involved, except for myself. To further the matter at hand, I am of the opinion that I have been profiled, harassed, entrapped, and disrespected as an individual, but I am not permitted to file charges against any Government agency until resolution - and I do not wish to disrespect my duly appointed Authority figures.

I have chosen to represent myself in Municipal Traffic Court, thus far, as is my Constitutional Right, and I have informed myself to the extent of the Law in this case using the tools provided to me by the State that I call home. This information is obviously delicate, and I hope that you will use it to help me employ a call to Freedom from needless oppression by Government Agencies.

On Sunday, October 27, 2012, at approximately 10:30 AM, while traveling to assist my Grandparents (CMST ***, Retired & ***) in preparing for the not so imminent hurricane deemed Sandy, I was harassed by a Municipal Police officer from the Township of Logan within the 65 MPH Speed Zone of Interstate 295 Northbound.

As a tolerant Freedom Loving individual, I was more than obliged to allow the officer to proceed on his way, as at no time was I in the Township of Logan (or Gloucester County), and therefore could not have had any traffic violations attributed to me there.

After a series of events that could only be explained as entrapment, the officer proceeded to use his lights, vehicle, and radar to perform a traffic stop. Understanding that he may have had some sort of issue with my driving, but knowing he was not under the Jurisdiction of his appointed Authority (as per NJAC 39.4-98.4: Definitions Relative to the 65 MPH Speed Limit and all other annotated codes in corollary to it), I followed the rule of Law and pulled over.

I was under the assumption that the officer in question was intent on informing me of an imperative situation, or that he may have intended to call a NJ State Police Trooper to the location so that he could file a Civil Complaint against me in a court of Competent Jurisdiction as determined by a NJ State Police Trooper.

This was/is clearly not the case on the part of the Municipal officer.

Instead of following the correct Legal Jurisdictional Procedure, he proceeded to issue me two Municipal Court Summonses which clearly state that he, as a Municipal Officer, was regulating traffic within the 65 MPH Speed Zone.

The officer clearly stated to me that he was employed by/representing Logan Township.

Understanding my rights by the rule of Law within the New Jersey Constitution, and understanding that any speed limit greater than 55 MPH falls under Federal requirements to the State, I gathered information (Exact NJAC Annotated Codes) to present a Verbal Motion for Dismissal based on Jurisdiction/Constitutionality to either the officer in question or one of his superiors.

Before doing so, I communicated with a Police Sergeant with which I am acquainted, and was informed that, if unhappy with the circumstances of a summons and/or my treatment, I absolutely should speak civilly to them. The Sergeant, knowing my intelligence and character, went the 'extra mile' on my behalf and informed the Municipality of Logan Township that I was coming to speak with them.

After speaking to an officer of rank in Logan Township, and after informing him of the NJAC numbers and New Jersey Constitutional Laws which state Jurisdiction, he proceeded to tell me that I had no choice but to go to Municipal court, that he was too busy to assist me in filing Discovery, that I was 'annoying' him, and, when asked directly with what Law the Municipality of Logan has Jurisdiction over State property, he only answered: "We just do."

The Secretary for the Police in Logan Township was kind and helpful, and the Municipal Court Clerk employed there went the 'extra mile' to answer my questions on how to file discovery and assist me with setting a court date.

Knowing that I would need ample time to educate myself on a series of events that made little sense, and to further educate myself on Court procedure, the Clerk of the Logan Township Municipal Court scheduled my court date for 12/19/2012.

Seeing the potential 'explosive' nature of this information after further study, and how it could lead to class action suits against Cities, Townships, Municipalities, and Counties, I would have preferred that after a civil meeting before Court, and a simple dismissal by the Gloucester County prosecutor prior to my appearance before the Judge (the Honorable Judge ***), that I could bring this information to you, Governor Christie, and allow you to oversee the processes of our State.

This was not the case. Instead of allowing me to file my written Motion for Dismissal directly with the court, the prosecutor requested that I mail the information to him, and postponed my court appearance. I patiently agreed, and made no complaints about my treatment by the Logan Township Municipal Sergeant on duty that day, Nor of the officer the day of the stop, nor about having to wait an exorbitant amount of time for the Judge to issue the prosecutor's request (*** of Woolwich Township, Gloucester County).

Since all of the figures of appointed Authority within the Municipality of Logan Township had seemingly never heard of NJAC 39.4-98.3-5, nor of the rules of Authority under Title 27: Highways, I decided to take the time to write an even more so clear Motion to Dismiss based on Jurisdictional Procedure.

I took the extra protective effort to mail this Motion along with additional correlating information to the Municipal Court of Logan Township, as requested, by using Certified USPS mail service.

My next Court Date, 1/23/2013, I was informed by the Prosecutor that he had not received the information I had sent, that is, until I produced my USPS Certified Mail Receipt. The Prosecutor then proceeded to inform me that "he would take a look" and that the matter would be further postponed.

Upon seeing the Honorable Judge ***, and explaining the situation to him, instead of further postponing the case, he did the right thing and attempted to resolve the dispute between myself and Logan Township that day. After briefly glancing at the motion and the information attached to it, he requested that I explain what was presented to him.

After a brief, but civil, unresolved disagreement between the Honorable Judge and myself, the prosecutor assisted his ear, and the Judge postponed the case, stating that the officer in question was not in attendance of the court that day, in turn, ignoring my argument of: "Guilt is irrelevant in a matter of jurisdiction." The Honorable Judge, as well, was unable to produce which State Law, exactly, granted Logan Township Jurisdiction over State and Federal laws.

Being the patient individual I am, and wanting to proceed with bringing all of this information to light, I was quite disappointed with my next court date of 3/27/2013.

It is because of this last court date that I bring this information to you, Governor Christie, before my resolution (though by Law I have to file my Discovery with the court by 4/16/13 and I have already been issued a new court date of 4/24/2013 even though Discovery was not yet filed).

On 3/27/2013, I was forced to wait in court for an impromptu and hurried trial, if not for the Honorable Judge ***, I would have been forced into prosecution on site, an officer who did not perform the out of jurisdiction traffic stop was put in place of the actual issuing officer - as in: an attempt at using a slight of hand type of trickery - and I was ignorantly treated by a public defender merely by attempting to explain my presence in waiting in the court. The Prosecutor, as well, forced what he called Discovery on me (A video of the stop and photocopies of information with 'Weights and Measures" approval, NOT the Official Seal of the State Commissioner of Transportation), and then told me to mail my actual Discovery to the court.

On this series of events alone (There is more to this), my Constitutional Rights as an individual - regardless of my age, wealth, race, appearance, or political affiliation - have been violated.

Millions of Americans in all branches of our Armed Forces have died for the cause of Freedom in attempt to prevent such travesties of Justice on American soil.

I, in all sense, should have taken this information to my District 3 representatives, such as Steve Sweeny, but I have no respect for a man who ditches out of a Veteran's Ceremony, or whom forces change negatively away from the causes of Freedom and Truth. I also have no interest in people who willingly associate with that type of individual. Also, because of my treatment by these prosecutors, I actually fear going to the State Attorney General's Office.

I have many, many, further (and genuinely personal/impersonal) complaints on my Given Rights violations, such as the method in which the smoking ban was put in place within our state, the Mental Health system within our State, mistreatment of Hospital staff within the South Jersey Health System (Specifically Underwood Memorial) during what I believe to be a physical assault, the Joke that is Healthcare Commons, epic failings of CFS during a genuine case of sexual abuse of children, Motor Vehicle Inspections Difficulty, as well as so much more.

Freedom is dying within the State and Country I Love, and in which I was born. The things killing it are a blatant disregard for the Law as it is written, manipulation of positions of Authority, and falsity in presentation. As an individual with many other individuals who can attest to my character, kindness, and intellect, as well as evidence to support the claims in this letter, I would hope that I can catch your attention.

I have the utmost respect for the things you have done in our State thus far, and I myself can be a catalyst for genuine change in our Society if my cry for Freedom, to you, is heard.

My Local and Federal Government is purposely(?) backing me into a Freedomless corner, and you, Sir, can save the day by using myself as a catalyst. I have nothing to hide, and I have much more to say in regard to my current situation.

This letter is written with the respect you deserve as Governor of my beloved State, the State we both call Home, and I hope you would grant me the Honor of Respect and Communication in return. I have included with this letter the Motion for Dismissal I filed with the Court, and the Discovery that I have Intent to file within the coming days.

"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country... corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed." -Abraham Lincoln

"When a strict interpretation of the Constitution, according to the fixed rules which govern the interpretation of laws, is abandoned, and the theoretical opinions of individuals are allowed to control it's meaning, we have no longer a Constitution; we are under the government of individual men, who for the time being have the power to declare what the Constitution is according to their own views of what it ought to mean."
-Justice Curtis dissenting in Dred Scott v Sanford, 1856

"No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women." -Ronald Reagan

"Today, the biggest challenge we must meet is the one we present to ourselves. To not become a nation that places entitlement ahead of accomplishment. To not become a country that places comfortable lies ahead of difficult truths. To not become a people that thinks so little of ourselves that we demand no sacrifice from each other."
-Chris Christie

"What we do is far more important than what we say."
-Gabriel Richard Gattuso, ***, NJ 08070 ***

If there is an attempt at communication via the telephone and I fail to answer, please leave me a message with a return number, and I shall return the call forthwith. Thank you, Sir, for your time if you do read this letter. I have chosen to come to you in Elected Office before anyone else, and I need help with these circumstances. I am not doing this for fame, wealth, or power, but for the free citizens of the United States of America and the State of New Jersey.
 
Last edited:
From my other thread:

me said:
So because I'm in the middle of my whistle blowing, I have to call a lawyer(C:Elvis guy), and since I'm fighting establishment, I worry what may happen in the courthouse (trust is hard when there are (few) fine examples).

So I wrote them:
me said:
I am writing in request of the services of your Agency (SJLS/Salem). The primary reasoning being that I have no income, and the second being my only other choice for representation is a Public Defender whom has disregarded me verbally and most rudely.

I, Gabriel Gattuso, have four separate legal issues, all involving civil liberties and violations of my personal and Constitutional (NJ & USA) rights. I have no intent of falsely accusing anyone, nor of misrepresenting information; so instead, I will hold back a list of the issues until an 'in-person' appointment can be set, but I will list the item of most concern.

I have discovered 'corruption' of legally stated process and jurisdiction, by a municipality, against State property which 'inadvertently' diverts funding. When I brought this issue to light in court, following court procedures by self representation, and after being essentially profiled into summons to begin with, my rights were repeatedly violated.

I have evidence of this regardless of whatever the court may produce.

It clearly connects to higher levels of County Representation/Judicial Appointments.

On my last court appointment, April 24th, I was forced into trial a second time, almost denied my rights to representation, and denied discovery on the grounds that the prosecutor 'did not have to produce that information," and that, "he had given me what he was going to give me." This is in spite of the previous Judge, who was not in the court that day, whom had ruled that I had the right to file Discovery, and that the information given to be by the prosecutor was in addition to the Discovery to be filed. The information provided to be by the County Prosecutor was given to me after court was adjourned and he also reiterated that I should, "send my discovery to the municipality."

After standing my ground, I was given until 6/29/13 to obtain representation by the Judge. A few days later, my new court date arrived, and is set for 5/22/2013.

They have substituted a fake officer to represent against me. I can prove this.

The municipality is attempting to circumvent Law and Procedure and Jurisdiction. I can prove this.

The Court and Prosecutor have also disregarded multiple motions for dismissal on these grounds. I can prove this.

They have violated my rights. I can prove this.

I have no intent to sue for monies, merely to bring justice to the system, and individuals like myself.

I need help.

And got a reply:
Some Lawyer Asshole said:
Dear Gabriel - Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, this is not the type of matter that our office assists with. You may, however, contact the Salem County Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service at *** to speak with a private attorney about the issues you are having. You will receive a consultation with the attorney for approximately $35. Beyond the consultation, you will need to talk to the attorney about what he or she would charge. I am sorry that I am not able to assist you but I wish you good luck.

----------
***, Esquire
Director of Pro Bono Services and Centralized Intake
SOUTH JERSEY LEGAL SERVICES, INC.
***
Camden, New Jersey 08102
 
My totally ignored Discovery

Motion for Discovery:

I, Gabriel Gattuso, am requesting the following information to be furnished by the Logan Township Municipal Police Department.

1. A copy of the statute, approved and sealed by the Commissioner of the NJ Transportation Authority, which allows Logan Township Municipal police officers within the corporate limits of Logan Township to exit the corporate limits of the Municipality of Logan Township and regulate traffic on adjacent state property with a 65 MPH speed limit zone.

2. The location of signs on Interstate 295 approved by the State Commissioner of Transportation stating that Logan Township Municipal Police have regulation over traffic on the entirety Interstate 295 and it's 65 MPH speed limit.

3. The location at which I was within the Corporate limits of the Municipality of Logan Township, and the offense committed there.

4. The Logan Township Municipal Ordinance (or law or rule of any kind) that shows that within the Municipality of Logan Township, traffic offenses are NOT considered Minor Offenses and are grounds for corporate municipal and county jurisdiction to regulate traffic on state property.

5. a. Approval of all equipment used during the traffic regulation, by the State Commissioner of Transportation, for use within a 65 MPH zone.

b. Approval of the Logan Township Municipal Police Officer to regulate traffic, by the State Commissioner of Transportation, within a 65 MPH zone.

6. The approval by the State Commissioner of Transportation and the Law within The Constitution of the State of NJ and the NJAC which allows the officer, # 27 or #77 (as the penmanship is nearly illegible), to identify himself as empowered by the Municipality of Logan Township, but to also represent a second agency, either the NJ State Police, Trenton City Police, or the South Jersey Transportation Authority.

7. a. The name of the approving State Police Official, and a signed statement showing that the approving State Police Official was a witness, or approved the Municipal Officer to be the only witness, to the incident, and that they granted permission to the officer to regulate traffic and issue municipal summonses within a 65 MPH zone.

b. A copy of the NJAC code or NJ Constitutional law which allows the approved NJ State Police Official, and the Logan Township Municipal Police officer, to do so.

8. Where, within legal public record, it is shown that a municipal police officer in the State of NJ is permitted to regulate traffic within a 65 MPH zone, approved by the NJTA Approval Board, The Commissioner of Transportation, and the Commissioner of the NHTSB.

9. The statute which repeals NJAC 39.4-98.4 and nullifies all other acts subordinate and previous which comply with NJAC 39.4-98.4.

10. The location in public record of the law which allows the Municipality of Lagan Township to usurp State and Federal law to regulate traffic at any speed greater than 55 MPH.

11. Any and all financial records which show that the Municipality of Logan Township is responsible for repair and maintenance of the 65 MPH zone within in corporate limits.

12. Proof that the posted information, within public record, reviewed by the Office of administrative law, the NJ Commission of Transportation, the NTSB, and the NHTSA showing that the 65 MPH speed zone is not solely under the jurisdiction of the State of New Jersey.
 
Last edited:
PD I feel your pain but my advice is to pack your shit and move to Colorado, or someplace out of the region.

New Jersey is a festering shit hole of corruption and the law is a cudgel to beat the people, not to limit the power of government.

Since you obviously represented yourself, and paid no dues to the legal profession, the court has no pity on your sorry ass.

Sorry but it is true.

Good Luck.
 
PD I feel your pain but my advice is to pack your shit and move to Colorado, or someplace out of the region.

New Jersey is a festering shit hole of corruption and the law is a cudgel to beat the people, not to limit the power of government.
.

I never have been a quitter :)
 
Also, I just want to tell whomever is reading this, that as soon as this thread was posted, my neighbor started running around and it sounds like people are hiding everything in the house.

Awesome.... :(
 
C: Wtf?

So: Why is social media suddenly a good thing?
Why do you thank social media for crushing a conspiracy before it happens?

WHY NOT THANK THE PEOPLE?
--> Social Media is worthless without humans, and worthless with them most of the time.

How did social media in any way help 2stop a Mouse Corp from Copyrighting a Holiday?

Maybe it was the fact that it was wrong? Illegal? immoral?
EVIL?

Guy Who Collects Paychecks said:
"It was not social media that started this. It was Disney that started this," said Tom Garrity, head of the Garrity Group, a public relations firm that advises companies on social media practices. "Social media only highlight the deficiencies in Disney's planning and what people saw as cultural insensitivity."

Social media had nothing to do with it.

AP better stop blowing that facebook guy before they get wrapped up in his illegal stock maneuvers:

http://news.yahoo.com/social-media-raises-concern-disney-trademark-180332476.html

Guy actually responsible said:
Lalo Alcaraz learned this week that (Mouse Co) was seeking to trademark "Dia de los Muertos," the name of the traditional "Day of the Dead" celebrated by millions in Mexico and the U.S., the cartoonist had an idea.
 
Some asshole said:
"We don't always get that opportunity to stand and applaud the men and women who keep us safe," Obama said. "But they're out there - hundreds of thousands of you patrolling our streets every single day. And we know that when we need you most, you'll be ready to dash into danger, to protect our lives, even if it means putting your lives on the line."

Think so? I might disagree. So might that kid that got shot by the Boston PD when he was hiding in a boat without a gun...

Funny how this comes out the day after I post this thread...

I see no mention of bad cops, only that cops can do no wrong.

I would beg to differ...

Also, I would like to see a warrant:

Police were called to the home before 3 p.m. Friday on reports that a man had barricaded himself inside.

..because I've done this for totally legit reasons, and I wouldn't have let anyone in. I don't care what badge they had.
 
C: no justice left

Liar in Chief said:
In a White House ceremony honoring some of the bravest, he said America need look no further than the Boston Marathon bombings to know what police are made of: "Police officers ... running towards explosions not knowing if there was something more on the way. Law enforcement from different agencies in different parts of the country working together as one united team to identify suspects and bring them to justice."

Well, at least we know who was the ringleader now. Only a jerk applauds a police state acting with 'evidence' that can't be questioned, videos that 'appear' to be suspects.... whatever.

/me points finger at president abd calls him a blatant liar.
 
Well, at least we know who was the ringleader now. Only a jerk applauds a police state acting with 'evidence' that can't be questioned, videos that 'appear' to be suspects.... whatever.

/me points finger at president abd calls him a blatant liar.

Also, Mr. President, I don't know if you noticed, but it was only the Boston Police. The FBI was not involved in that apprehension.

They didn't want to be your play thing::
== hence the fact that THEY R STILL INVESTIGATING THE INCIDENT.
 
Since I've been talking about cops in this thread:

...and it looks like I hate them...

Understand that I do not >.<

In fact I like them. What I don't like is the corrupt government in my state. ...and Christie has been warming up to BO's "get free shit w/o working idea" (C: weightloss surgery instead of work)

There has to be a connection in every state to make BO's BS plans work...

We (In NJ) have had lying stealing politicians for years. This wouldn't be a big deal if they weren't lining their pockets or wasting money on Aid Agencies full of inept employees (ask me how iKnow)

So it occurred to me, if these politicians are corrupt, and they appoint corrupt people, someone is going to notice eventually, right?

Well, Not if they are firing all of the stand up Police Officers in the name of 'budget cuts' to help the state.

(That article is kind of biased at the end, not all millionaires are bad)

2011 said:
Those cuts have also left 4,000 New Jersey police officers without a job and left drug-related crime to flourish:

...now wonder BO let CO and WA break the law...

I also had to think to myself, "well the State police have territorial jurisdiction for policing areas without police, such as rural or low population townships, etc..."

Not to mention that the NJSP run all kinds of crime labs and multi-jurisdiction investigations...

So:
www.njsp.org/info/ucr2010/pdf/2010_uniform_crime_report.pdf
www.njsp.org/info/ucr2011/pdf/2011_uniform_crime_report.pdf

Between 2010 and 2011, 230+ state police officers and 1500+ municiple officers were no longer employed.

And then they cut 4k additional...? The 2012 report doesn't come out until the end of this year? And so on for the 2013 report?
When Christie runs for Pres?

That's alot of good cops, even if half of them were not so good....

But every municipality I travel through (which is alot when I am going somewhere) has brand new buildings and fancy electronics (like the Tag Flash system that scans your plates in seconds...) and new cruisers....

Yeah. So:C:2wrap it in a bundle:

Get rid of the good cops, raise quotas (they exist), Over burden investigators & what do you get?

Lowered crime statistics...
..and when people lose faith in their local PD....?

Just have a bombing or a standoff or a major crime solved.

Need proof?::
OJ?
Columbine?
9/11?
CT Shooting?
Giffords?
Need I say more?

They can find Boston Bombers in two days but they cannot catch that poor little beauty pagent girl's killer?

What?

And where do you get all the money to blow on the federal level? And how do you make the middle class and lower class broke?

Via court systems, that pay municipalities and circumvent crime reporting statistics...
Ask me how iKnow...

Almost as bad as jacking up bridge tolls to pay for investment properties....

Did you know you cannot leave NJ without paying a toll?
 
C: la verdad bomba

Let's talk about how everyone is insulting the intelligence of people with Spanish/Latin/Mexican/South American Heritage.

What bring me to this is Carlos Mencia.
(Yes I know he's not all Latino in Heritage, and he steals jokes or whatever that means, but Jeff Foxworthy isn't a redneck, and neither is that gitrdone guy, so get over it?)

Anyway, he said something that I have actually heard from a Mexican friend of mine that I used to work as an assistant for.

"I call them my lazy cousins."

See, I used to be an assistant to a fellow(we'll call him Mr. Angel cause that was his name) who worked here legally, on a visa, and followed all the rules of law in this country, even though he was not born here. He even went as far as to comply with the loss of driving privs and fines, when he could have easily just faked his name and paperwork.

He was a stand up American, even though he was ESL, and not technically staying here.

When I asked him why he didn't become a citizen, he said: "Because I am going to go home."

He had a son, born here, and he was taking him back home as well.

He told me there was little work in Mexico to profit from.
He told me of corrupt police and lawless action.
He then told me it was no different than living here, short of, in America, it was hidden.
He also told me how lazy people were once they had what they needed, here and at home.

He was one of the hardest workers I ever met, and one of the most honest people I ever met. He followed the rules, even when they cost him.

Because I knew that man, and his brother, and his friends, I know that this is an entirely bullshit speech:
BS from BO said:
President Barack Obama said he would not be president if not for Latino voters, and then he pledged immigration reform in the United States to legalize those who are here illegally.

“Without the strong support of Latinos, including so many Mexican-Americans, I would not be standing here today as president of the United States,” Obama said. “That’s the truth.”

He touted the need for comprehensive immigration reform, which is currently being considered in the Senate that would provide a “pathway” to legal status for the at least 11 million illegal aliens in the United States.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-mexico-credits-latinos-winning-presidency

Besides, BO, I know you got elected because of a flawed voting system and a fake school shooting the day of the official election tallies. Otherwise that information would be available.

and then there is this blatant lie to the ME X I CAN people:
BO BS said:
"The truth is, right now, our border with Mexico is more secure than it’s been in years. We’ve put more boots on that border than at any time in our history, and illegal crossings are down by nearly 80 percent from their peak in 2000. But we’ve got more to do – not just to secure the border but to fix an immigration system that is badly broken," he said.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs...ship-11-million-country-illegally_720688.html

Well actually, he had nothing to do qwith that:
It was all GW and Clinton. So what's this 'we' ?
Verdad said:
Indeed, stopping immigrants at the border has become a bargaining tool for the last two administrations with Congress — fences and guards in exchange for reforming immigration laws,

Now as to this 'broken immigration system" crap: If these 'illegals' came here, and got a job, then someone hired them 'illegally' and broke the law.

Not to mention, how many idividuals have become citizens using the current system?
verdad said:
In the last decade, an average of 700,000 people a year became naturalized citizens of the United States. That’s roughly one each year for every 500 U.S residents, or one every 79 seconds.

In the 1990s, the annual average was 500,000, and in the 1980s it was 200,000. These may sound like large numbers, yet as share of the total population, this is a change from 0.1% of the population becoming naturalized citizens each year in the 1980s to 0.2% now.

Naturalized citizens are only a fraction of the overall foreign-born U.S. population, which is 13% of the total population...

hmm.... wonder where they are from?
verdad said:
In recent years, the most new American citizens were from Mexico, followed by India, the Philippines and China. Since 1976, Asia has been the leading region of origin (before that it was Europe).

Wow, but those are only Citizens, surely green card holders are in trouble with no chance to stay here...
verdad said:
About 1 million people become legal permanent residents, or "green card" holders, each year in the U.S. Many others hold temporary work visas, given to a range of professionals from scientists and students to farm laborers and fashion models.

Wow, broken system or a bunch of people breaking the law?

Hmm... well I wonder why He would want illegals here? I mean, they have to know someone here or they would be homeless, right?
verdad said:
Nearly half of new citizens now live in just three states: California, Florida and New York. In recent years, 15% have lived in the greater New York City metropolitan area, 10% in greater Los Angeles and 8% in and around Miami.

http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2012/06/07/immigration-nation-what-you-need-to-know/

Boy... those places sure do have giant Electoral College Numbers...

Suddenly it all makes sense why he would try and make Fascist & Furious happen, and then stifle all investigations when he got caught...
 
C:Tied

Now as to this 'broken immigration system" crap: If these 'illegals' came here, and got a job, then someone hired them 'illegally' and broke the law.


Wow, broken system or a bunch of people breaking the law?

Hmm... well I wonder why He would want illegals here? I mean, they have to know someone here or they would be homeless, right?

Suddenly it all makes sense why he would try and make Fascist & Furious happen, and then stifle all investigations when he got caught...

And thusly I have tied posts #170 & #171 together.

It all comes down to the firing of good cops.
 
Back
Top