How do you like your doggy?

Well, it's raining out today, so I prefer he be out on the back porch, and not tracking mud all over the floor. :)

Otherwise, I like him pretty well.

I do love a nice hard pounding from behind. I love to be pushed on the floor with my head being pushed down to the floor with a slight arch in my back. I find that this gives him a nice deep thrust and is great for pounding. Also love standing and either being pushed up against the wall or the sink with his one hand around my throat.

I do love a nice hard pounding from behind. I love to be pushed on the floor with my head being pushed down to the floor with a slight arch in my back. I find that this gives him a nice deep thrust and is great for pounding. Also love standing and either being pushed up against the wall or the sink with his one hand around my throat.

Amen! Damn that is eloquently put and sets the mercury rising :)

a light choke always gets my blood pumping

On the back porch does like like fun, but nothing like letting her step off the back porch and hug a tree while I do her it from behind!

It's a great position to finish with. Me on all fours on a blanket outside, with the just the right amount of vegetation for cover, while he pounds me with his hands, pulling me backward by my hips!

Picture this ...

We're in the car in a park , as we're making out he pushes me forward so that my body fits between the drives and passengers seat and my hands rest on either 1 for support (so half my body is basically in the front half of the SUV)

He arches my back with his hands spreading my legs wider on either side of him(he is still in the center of the back seat).
He than raises himself to mold against my body .... Anybody else try that?

'Food' for thought ...

Cheers ;)

Not yet... then again, my poor car is still a virgin.

I like to be on my forearms and knees. Looking foreward just feeling whatever he's decided to do to my body

I like to have her with hands on wall bent forward, legs apart, so I can caress massage both her ass cheeks, before I slip the flat of my hand between her legs, and rub back and forth over her lips and clit, feeling the wetness increase, until she is dribbling juices over my hand. Then I know she is ready for more. Pm me if you want to know how ;)

I like to reach around and feel her boobs and pinch her nipples while I'm thrusting into her... and then when she really starts moaning, move my hand down to her clit as I thrust into her harder and deeper.

My preference is to have her buns up kneeling on the edge the bed, with me standing behind her, while she slides her wet pussy back and forth upon me. This is the standard position taken just after I have licked her pussy for 45 minutes, so she is still clenching with post orgasmic spasms on my cock. The scent of her honey glaze wafts up to me from her satisfied flower, and her juices cover my manhood.

She has long hair - so I push her over the arm of my sofa onto a couple of soft pillows to support her head - I then spread her legs and enjoy her tight sexy rear hole, then slide my long hard cock into her very wet pussy - I grab onto her hair and begin riding her like I am on horseback - she cannot hold back and finishes immediately, then begins again to enjoy again.

Her hands against the wall...my mouth biting her neck and shoulder...a nipple pinched between my thumb and forefinger pulling ....my cock burried deep inside you.

Possessing you.

tumblr_mdlf06BHkM1qjn8y4o1_500.gif

This looks good.

Definitely love it just like that picture you posted.... on my knees and forearms, hair being yanked back so my back is arched, ass is up. He can pound away fast and furious and go deep, hitting all the right spots for me.

Has to be pushed over while stood up, my dress pushed up over my ass and fucked hard and rough and if he pulls my hair thats even better

Back