Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
taken
To play a young lady (early 20's) your character works as a team manager at an investment firm having just graduated University a few months before hand. My character has worked at the same firm for over 20 years and you are his manager, he's good at his job but just never been able to crack into management...his career has stalled and been stalled for many years, but the pay is good and with a mortgage you stay with the pay.

For two years now our characters have been chatting online(you have no idea who I am in real life...I figured out who you were after a few months), firstly it was just writing erotic stories together but then an online friendship developed helped by the fact we both lived in the same city. My character has given yours a lot of advise and we almost had a father daughter relationship going.

Until one day you mistakenly called me Master. That was six months ago. Your are mine now, you do as I tell you and our lives are so much better now, you even send me photos a few show you dressed from formalwear to casualwear....and a few photos show you naked...you want to meet your master, you want to be together for real.......and I want this too...except your my boss and I'm not sure how that will impact on our relationship.


PM if interested
 
Last edited:
Hi there :)

I'm a local lesbian around here and I wanna try some new stuff. I haven't exactly gotten an SRP profile or anything, but I'm open to a lot of stuff. My limits seem pretty standard-issue: nothing related to bodily functions/fluids, no pain extremities, and no liberal non-con.

Now that that's out of the way, no males. I don't RP with males, and I mention it frequently. Men continue to try to contact me (repeatedly) and NONE of them get a response, so don't try. I want pussy just like you do! And no, I don't intend to 'share' at any point, or do some kind of a joint story. Any men in my stories are written by me.

Other than that, I enjoy sweet little stories that have the potential to turn a little rough. I consider myself a dom, though I can sub for the right girl that earns it ;) Overall, I wanna make a cute story; I haven't had a plain-old vanilla love story in awhile. I'm a GREAT writer when I've got things figured out and my partner inspires me. But, if you wanna get down and dirty with a couple of paragraphs per hit, I can lick the hell out of your pussy.

PM me and we'll come up with something :D

tumblr_m2e9ufBORX1qjoffao1_500.jpg


Also, here are some cute girls. You don't wanna disappoint them, do you? Neither do I!

Still looking :D
 
Don't know who or how that was posted. Anyway Looking for Females to always play with. Search my threads for ideas. Ask me pm me.
 
Looking for a female partner

Want to do an RP that involves a fetish. Maybe the male character (me) goes to a therapist (you) about a shoe fetich and instead of helping him, she uses it for her own pleasure. Something along those lines.

PM me if interested

Steve
 
taken
Set in England 1809

Your character is the only child of the Duke of Devon unable to refuse his daughter , he allows her to marry for love, her husband a dashing young Army Captain, the marriage produces two children (a boy and a girl both under five) unfortuntely the Captain dies in Spain and at the age of 26 your character is a widow.

Even more unfortunate the man left massive debts in your name having partaken of numberous whores and being a grossly incompetent gambler. Faced with his daughter going to debters jail the Duke covers the debt but that leaves the estate stripped off assets and land unless the Duke can find funds elsewhere. A friend introduces the Duke to Mr Bernard Armitage a wealthy ship owner who has far reaching and highly profitable business interests, he also has a young unmarried son age 18(my character) , in return for a marriage between his young son and the Dukes daughter Mr Armitage will cover the Duke and his daughters debt.

Looking to see a marriage of duty become one of love....and lust (looking for a few ffm /fffm encounters as well as the story progresses)
 
Last edited:
I’ve had these ideas floating around in my head for a while and just thought I’d toss them out there to see if there was any interest:



Assassins: TAKEN


State of Grace: Grace is a typical twenty something girl who lives in the largest city of the country. The only problem is that she has a secret past life in which she’s moonlighted as a masked vigilante. After an accident takes her out of the game, she’s surprised to learn that there is another group out there working under the same circumstances, except that they’re really superheroes with powers. Without training or guidance they are a ineffectual and stand to unravel all the work she did to make the streets a safer place.

Outlander: TAKEN


Time of Your Life: A new show is on the air, a combination of Big Brother and American Idol. Micki has the musical chops to win but not the personality to gain the votes. There is a guy in the house that can’t sing but has the personality to win. Perhaps it’s time they both partner up…


Pirate Story: I'm always a sucker for a good pirate story. If anyone wants to explore the seven seas, let me know!



If any of these interest you, let me know. I would prefer someone who can post on a regular basis with lots of imagination. I’m also looking for someone that can post multiple paragraphs. Male or Female doesn’t really matter to me. I’m pretty open when it comes to things! Hope to hear from people soon!

Bump!
 
OOC: I am looking to start a thread with one Master for my character and myself as the head sub. I am his sub but the other girls in the thread (as many as I see fit) are submissive to me as well as to my Master but are mostly peers to one another.

This will take place in a mansion, manner-house on an island where there are very few inhabitants but the owner (our Master) his friends or relatives in their own manners, and
the help; servants (paid natives, not sexually used) from a neighboring island and
the slaves; unpaid, existing for the wants and needs of her Master.

The slaves are educated at Master's expense, they attend both charm lessons and full University studies in varied disciplines. They are required to learn and be fluent in at least one language other than English. They are to be formidable in business and conversation with anyone, respectable ladies out and about (when off the island) and total obedient sluts when in the Master's house.

Some remain at the house for years, some leave early (cutting off their funding), some move on to service in other households to similarly minded friends of Master, a few have gone on to operate successful businesses on their own thanks to the training they'd learned on the island.

There will be an Inner Circle of girls, favorites of the Master or Mistress, if you will, and some who are newer recruits who are still learning and must acquire rank.

PM me if you are interested. I am only taking one male for now and all manner of subserviant females are welcome.

My character: Aria
Age: 30
Hair color: Red
Eye color: green
Height: 5'3
Sexual preference: bi-sexual


Aria has been in Master's house for six years now and has been dating him since college. She has been his slave longest and that is what has given her the place of Honored Head Slave. To the other girls she is Mistress Aria. But, her Master calls her any number of things...

Thread Link: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=829468
 
Searching for~

A female co-writer interested in writing a love story.

The idea?

Two best friends~one gay, the other straight~who fall in love. Tis a simple story. What will make it interesting is how the love happens. Will there be one night of drunken exploration for the straight friend which leads to more encounters? Will it be love that never turns sexual because of fear? Will the two best friends remain friends?

What I need~

Someone who has a definite idea on how she wants to write her character. The story will be built between the two of us and that means I need someone who can direct the story in the ways that SHE wants it to go. (As I get tired of being the one who ALWAYS moves the story line along).

The perfect co-writer (for me) will be imaginative with a good grasp of the English language. Mind you, I am not a stickler for proper grammar and punctuation gives me fits BUT I do take the time to work my posts through Word so that it makes sense. All I ask is that you take the same care with your posts.

I don't require you to write novel for each at bat, nor do I care if you can not post more than once a week (as I am a slow writer at times).

If This sounds the least bit fun, PM me. Let's see what we can come up with.
 
Seeking Female for "The Lady Gaga Diaries"

Don't get me wrong: I couldn't give a crap about the hoopla behind celebrities...

So, every morning I turn on Grooveshark and crank up a playlist of Lady Gaga. It wakes me up, all that loud music and dancing about the house ... usually naked, or at least until I fill my mug with hot coffee and am fearful of scorching something ...if you know what I mean. :D

Anyway, the role play...

Looking for a female to play a character who is also a Lady Gaga fan and, with her lover(s) -- my character(s) -- wants to act out her interpretations of some of Lady Gaga's songs.

The two of us can collaborate on what we think some of the some mean, and the others we will simply wing for a bit of spontaneity.

Here's a little about me (as it applies to this role play idea).
  1. I'm kind of anal about spelling and grammar.
  2. I like posts of all lengths.
  3. I post at least 3 times a week and usually every day (multiple times if my partner is doing the same).
  4. I like to use pics, not just for the characters but to set the scene.
  5. I don't like "nasty" writing simply for the sake of sounding nasty. I like it real. I only talk about "spurting" fluids and such if it is important to the scene, not simply to describe that it happened; and I don't write characters screaming out dirty dialogue because I think it makes me sound grown up or more sexual; trust me, young people, it doesn't. If you think screaming out "fuck me hard, ram your cock into me, ooo, fuck my ass!" is good sex and/or good role play, then the two of us aren't meant to write with one another.
  6. I don't like to repeat the same sexual writing over and over. Once two characters have written a sex scene in detail, I like to gloss over the details in future scenes, detailing only what's new and different or dramatic and essential to the new scene. (No need to describe the same fuck or blow job over and over again, right?)
 
Last edited:
Looking to restart a few old posts...

Sooo...

After a bit of an extended absence due to many things long and involved and generally rambling, I have finally managed to make it back and begin writing again. The problem, of course, is that my old account is no longer working for me, and most all of my old writing partners have moved on, if not having left Lit altogether. I'm a bit of an all-over-the-place writer, with a hand in a few fantastic RP's, a few modern-ish, one or two historical epics I'm truly sad died and a mix of a few others that were truly random...

Being very detail oriented, I tend towards lengthier posts than some, though I'm not exactly one for posting novels... Well, one or two threads devolved into that, but to be fair we were both in love with the language and it was an affair that just spun wildly out of control... Anyway, I digress.

I am also looking for now opportunities, of course, as looking around even a little has shown a vast array of brilliant writers and talent and reading up on everything I've missed is becoming a vastly consuming pastime...

Please don't hesitate to PM with any ideas, questions, requests and the like. I would be happy to share old posts (in hopes of proving I'm not the newbie my post count says I am) and of course, ideas and inspiration. Looking forward to hearing from you all...
 
ISO female for "You Lost Your Camera"

My male character finds the lost camera of your female character and begins a quest to locate and sleep with -- via blackmail, if need be -- the sexy young woman who photographed her friends and herself doing so many carzy, usually sexual things.

If you want to know more about me personally, I have two posts above this one with profile information.
 
I am looking for a male or female to join me in the re-start of a previous thread...

Whatever Lola Wants
Lola Connelly is a thief. Not just any thief, but one of the very best. Coming from a long line of thieves, Lola has a lot to prove. Looking for a man or woman to write either another thief, a detective, or anything else you can come up with. Looking for someone who is articulate and can write decent sized posts. This will be a long-term RP and will focus as much on character development and plot as it will on sex. PM me if you're interested.
 
I'm seeking sci-fi, fantasy & video game ERPs here, if anyone interested to start some fire, well, just a ring a bell ;)
 
So I used to have all of these great threads, and sooooo many different partners to write with! I need new partners, new types of stories, and more threads in general! I miss writing, and I desperately need some versatile threads in my life! So if you're interested in writing any kind of story with me, (besides hardcore bondage, and anything that Doms/subs apply to) then pm me! :)
 
Summer Study


I am looking to do a thread where a grad student goes to a remote island for the summer with his professor. She happens to be a gorgeous intellect, almost completely uninhibited

The conflict arises when they find themselves accosted by a drug cartel who happens to use the island in their smuggling route
 
If you want a run down of how I rp and my kinks, please refer to my "SRP" link in the Signature, please do so before you respond to me in PM for one of these ideas.

I am open to many ideas as long as they don't violate my Hard limits, but I do have many ideas of my own, story ideas and settings that can range from the fantastic to the unconventional. Notice I don't specify gender roles, this is out of keeping these ideas open, as I am not one to tell you how to play your character. More will be added as time goes along.

Fantasy:
"Summoner/Demonic being" : A summoner, through a want of power, or desperately in need of a favor, calls on a power demonic being. Even though summoner is prepared and have strong enough magic to bind the beast, it's a struggle for control, as though the is unable to harm the summoner, the beast is prideful and not one to be under control.

"Pirate/Merfolk" : During a last stand from assaults of army vessels or a rival pirate fleet, A mighty pirate captain falls, flagship destroyed and crew killed. But through the combing of the wreckage, the attackers fail to find the body of the Captain. Later the Captain reawakens upon a desert island, looking down upon them a merfolk, for some reason, had saved the captain from a drowning death.

Monster Hunter/humanoid beast: A remote village pools all it's resources together to hire a legendary monster hunter, paranoid of a creature within the woods. Wild stories of lost livestock and children come from the desperate villagers to attempt to convince the hero to take the job. The hunter agrees, and through skills and experience, or maybe bad luck and underestimating, The Hunter encounters the "Terrible" Monster. The being, showing a sentient level of intellect, shows its far from a threat, only wishing to be left alone.

Horror:

Ghost / Owner of haunted location: These stories always start like this, someone buys a building, be it a home, a place of business or maybe a piece of land less then half, maybe a third of it's value thinking of it as a steal. But a wandering lost soul treads this ground..a figure of some lost tragedy, bound to the piece of land..it's a virtual guarantee the two owners will meet.

Vampire/stalked being: A vampire is both a terrible and awe-inspiring being, they could embrace the monster they were said to be, or retain their lost humanity to blend within society..but even if the apex predator is in a word inhuman, does not mean it was formerly a social animal. The creature of shadow had taken a interest in one of the living they would normally call their prey to have them keep the vampire company..be it out of genuine affection, or the need of of a pet.

Survivor/Survivor: Many say when the world ends, it's not by nuclear war or global warming..but a illness or chemical that cause the dead to rise as zombies. Be they rotting, shambling walkers or vicious, bloodthirsty rabid animals. Two survivors, by chance meet each other..both blessed (or cursed) by a anomaly within their DNA..they are immune to the virus..so out of necessity, the pair teams together and pools their resources to help survive as they travel across the united states to find safety from both the undead, and roving survivors like themselves who've lost their humanity.

Sci-fi:

Human/Humanoid Alien Bodyguard: It is far into the future, the 30th century, and humanity had traveled into the stars, and have made both allies, friends and enemies..but after a historical event..be it crossing the wrong species or by some horrific anomaly, the human race was wiped out. A government worker of the Galactic Cotillion comes in one day with a strange job. By chance within a back world colony, they found a human..the last surviving human..and this officer of the coalition's job is to protect the human with their life. During the pairs travels, the human has shown signs of affection to not only their guard, but many other humanoid species..something in their biological programing kicking in to attempt to find a suitable mate that could be compatible and breed..save humanity from complete extinction

Human/Enemy alien combatant: Human's first contact with their first sentient species when they traveled was not exactly friendly..and a war was started over a few badly translated insults between leaders. Locked in a dog fight two fighters from both sides crash land on a planet that was alien to both of them..and by chance they survived. Though mortal enemies, the two are forced to work together to have a chance to survive..and during this time..something between the pair kindles..a friendship? Or..maybe more.

Creator/Cyborg;Android: A tacitness through years of study had discovered the way to create the first android that perfectly replicates a human, or through research and a great deal of medical advancement, they save a victim from instant death by replacing over 70% of their body with plastic, rubber and metal. A story of responsibility and sentience.

Books, movies, videogames: This is a smaller range of properties I am familer with that a possible RP could be made out of, as with my other list it will expand.

Fallout: I am very experienced with the fallout universe, and if I am to put together a post-nuclear RPG, why not follow the foot steps of the most established in the genre. You don't need to know anything about setting, I know more then enough to put something together if interested. What exactly is the setting? A world imagined by the 1950s as the hopeful future, but after a nuclear war. Take elements mad max and the book of eli, combine it with elements of 50 style sci-fi films: Robots, mutated monsters and far flung technology. All under the backdrop of a destroyed 1950s style American future that could have been the way the world was, if not for the information age.

Bioshock: I fell in love with this game seres since it's first..but yeah if your familer with it at all, it's a weird weird one..even for my standards, but maybe with the right person something could be put together. If you are familer with the Bio shock universe and would like to try to put together a idea..would you kindly PM me?

Cthulhu mythos: Again another weird weird one, but I am familer with the books and other properties. If your interested in a really dark horror setting involving alien gods, bloody death cults, mystery to be solved and ancient locations to discover things that never should, shoot me a pm.

Am back at it so contact me if ya want.
 
Looking for a female roleplaying partner to write with. I'm not as prolific a writer as some of the others on here, but I can still write posts of decent length and detail. While I'm not the kind of writer who can type pages upon pages of text (as much as I'd like to be sometimes), I am definitely not a one-liner and will do my best to write posts of a decent length.

Also, if you like the ideas below, but would like to change some details feel free. I'm not fixated on the details so much and like to leave freedom for interpretation on your own part.

Stories that I am interested in roleplaying:
-I am the prey / summoner of a succubus (or some other demoness), in a fantasy or modern setting. This could involve me inheriting some artifact that the succubus is bound to, or perhaps a summoning ritual gone wrong (or right), etc.

-Hot girl/geeky guy. The girl is hot and popular but is in danger of failing her classes. When she tries to offer the guy money to tutor her, he rejects her because he's been the butt of jokes from her friends for a while. So she offers sex instead, teasing and seducing him until he agrees.

-Something involving Poison Ivy, Catwoman, or Harley Quinn from the Batman series. While finding a partner who could write two or even all three would be a godsend, I know that that's probably too much to hope for. A single or multiple partners would both work here.

-If you have an idea that's not posted above, send it anyway. If it's fantasy or science-fiction related, or just generally geeky, or involves femme fatales of any kind, I'll probably be intrigued at the very least.

PM me if anyone is interested or has a new idea or would like to discuss changing around some of the details. Good grammar and spelling is a must!
 
Last edited:
In need of players for a sexy play-by-post Pathfinder game

Hi Literotica!

I'm looking for players for a game using the Pathfinder RPG to be played here on these forums. Specifically, for those familiar with Pathfinder, I'll be running the Kingmaker adventure path. It'll be a mixture of classic roleplaying and hacking and slashing combined with all of the less PG sorts of things we can muster.

If you're interested, drop by the thread and let us know. You can find it here.
 
Last edited:
I know Im new so probably not too many people would be interested. I am a female, and I have always been big on lycans no I don't want to be one because I can't find myself clomping around. It has been a fantasy of mine to just have hot steamy, very powerful and dominant sex with one. Then him enslaving me, and using my mortal body how he seems fit.

Any takers on this idea? im me

Bumping
 
Seeking female SRP'r

Looking to start a story about a guy who decides to get a hooker. After he's met her, it hits him that he knows her. Turns out that they went to school together or had some sort of past together. Maybe they work out some sort of trade system together for each other's services.

Just a rough outline right now. PM me if you'd like to work out details.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top