teacher and students

fit_sexual_male50

Literotica Guru
Teacher gets a little tipsy and winds up as the centerpiece for randy boys masturbation party ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Careful, this could butt up against the TOS, and considering your post has been edited by a Mod, you probably did.

Could work better if you are into Mature think Sasha Alexander in Shameless, college professor, but make it a group thing instead of one on one.

Or maybe she is the super smart but knows nothing about sex. Graduated high school at 15, doctorate at 23. (I threw numbers out there, don't know if it is possible.) the college students in a class that for some reason happens to be all male give her booze for the first time...

I gotta be honest, it's a pretty dumb rule. It's not ok to post that pic in the Story Ideas section but it's totally cool to post the same picture on a different section of the same website.

That like saying I can park on my driveway but not in my garage.

Senior students

Just so long as they're all seniors and over 18, it doesn't breach any rules. So she's the focus of the boys group masturbation. What happens next?

I gotta be honest, it's a pretty dumb rule. It's not ok to post that pic in the Story Ideas section but it's totally cool to post the same picture on a different section of the same website.

I didn't see the picture so I don't know the controversy. If the pic can't be posted here, can it at least be linked? Or maybe OP can describe it for us.

Just so long as they're all seniors and over 18, it doesn't breach any rules. So she's the focus of the boys group masturbation. What happens next?
Is it a circle-jerk? Is she present in person, or on video, or do the jerk-offs merely discuss her, or what?

What happens next depends on what's happened already. I'll assume the jerk-offs watched a secret video of teach undressing or something. Teach learns of the session and instead of outrage she feels... intrigued, desired, flattered, fluttery. She works her way (not difficult!) into sessions with the guys. Cue the bukkake scenes. But no cocksucking! Not yet, anyway. Maybe later...

Actually, if a pic breaks Lit's rules it's "not okay" anywhere in Lit, but only Laurel/Manu can edit out someone's avatar and sig line pics. (In other words, your av breaks the rules too.)

I didn't see the picture so I don't know the controversy. If the pic can't be posted here, can it at least be linked? Or maybe OP can describe it for us.

The pic shows an amateur white dude from the neck down in his bathroom. He's in good shape with 6-pack abs & he's just wearing a grey pair of basketball shorts. He's packing a cannon and he's lifting his left pant leg up a bit so the head of his knob is showing...that's it.

Last edited:
Actually, if a pic breaks Lit's rules it's "not okay" anywhere in Lit, but only Laurel/Manu can edit out someone's avatar and sig line pics. (In other words, your av breaks the rules too.)

More than half the threads on the GB break some rule or another. Literotica would not be the world's biggest erotica site if Laurel was a stickler for the rules. Hell, if my avatar broke a rule, then why did it get approved? (I'm not actually complaining since I love my avatar pic.)

Last edited:
The pic shows an amateur white dude from the neck down in his bathroom. He's in good shape with 6-pack abs & he's just wearing a grey pair of basketball shorts. He's packing a cannon and he's lifting his left pant leg up a bit so the head of his knob is showing...that's it.
Oh, THAT pic, the AV that's still there. He started another thread with a photo (not the AV) for inspiration; I thought that was the case here, too, with a removed shot of teacher and students. My bad.

I suppose nobody is now interested in bukkake circle-jerks with live centerpieces.

Last edited:
Back