What's up boys and girl?

Yep long time! I work in vital records so it can be crazy...note to say (and warn your guy friends) autoerotic asphyxiation is real - I processed a certificate for a guy who suffocated himself while pleasuring himself...his poor mother found him 😱

Whole new way to choke the chicken. I like breathing. Essential or not, I enjoy a deep breath.

😂😂 good to know. So remind me again who your alter ego is...was it Mildred or was she the sugar momma? Did I even get the name right?

Mildred was a cunt. Old dirt bag kicked me out of her will. Because of her I will never have another lit relationship again. If I ever see her again, I will punt her in the baby cannon.

Mildred was a cunt. Old dirt bag kicked me out of her will. Because of her I will never have another lit relationship again. If I ever see her again, I will punt her in the baby cannon.

Yay I got the name right!
Maybe you should put out a post to find a new sugar momma 😝

Nope. I have arthritis from the bunion rubbing. Can't take the chance of getting snubbed again. Isn't worth the risk.

Bunion rubbing 😱 Well I guess it could be worse...you could have gotten herpes I mean she was a nasty looking hoe 😐

Hey Clowns, good to see you back! Congrats on the job! And two cool Litsters returned this evening...

I thought of you a few weeks ago when I was being chased by a scary clown.

Hey Clowns, good to see you back! Congrats on the job! And two cool Litsters returned this evening...

I thought of you a few weeks ago when I was being chased by a scary clown.

This clown epidemic is my worst nightmare. I swear Stephen King is behind this

Clowns got a new job. Ties up all your time. Well, that and a kid will do the trick.

Back