Woman's first swing experience

marionclarke

Virgin
I have the urge to write about a woman and her first swing experience.

Any thoughts on outline?

Thanks

Marion

I am really curious to hear about the first time experience of swinging. I would love to try the swingers party myself.

C

Any thoughts on outline?

Thanks

Marion

Im ruminating on an outline. I'd LOVE to read it. I'll post again when I think of something.

Last edited:

Any thoughts on outline?

Thanks

Marion

What if two friends go to a swingers party...a shy single girl and her friend who is married but is woefully neglected by her husband sexually. They could have various exploits around the club and end up with each other, eating each other's pussies while anonymous people come over and help.

Or the same friend brings shy girl to the club for her birthday and they do like a tantric massage on her, with her blindfolded and bound to a table while a bunch of chicks rub her with oil and get her off over and over.

That one seems less swingerish. But still intriguing. :heart:

Thanks all.

I'm thinking of not spending much time on how the subject was broached but more on the moral dilemma ... then the nerves of seeing it through.

Should be fun ... a bit of my own persona involved!

Marion xx

Any thoughts on outline?

Thanks

Marion

The outline would depend on if it was a straight or bi swing experience.
Is she swinging with just one guy, one girl, one of each. How the story arc develops depends on what sex her partners are going to be.

The outline would depend on if it was a straight or bi swing experience.
Is she swinging with just one guy, one girl, one of each. How the story arc develops depends on what sex her partners are going to be.
Also on her own and their personalities and status. Does she have a partner? Do they (dis)approve and/or join in? How much personal emotion and consequence has she invested? Is she anxious / excited / fearful / hopeful / determined / flustered? Does she look forward to dicks, male or female tongues, fingers, toys, kinks?

Back