Over the hill

You know this Is one of the most fun things I have done in a while. This is really great hearing all of the nice comments. It really kicks my libido into overdrive and we didn't neccesarily need that now did we. My libido all ready runs all of my daily affairs.:)
Thankyou goatchick :kiss:

libido bumps are good for the soul.. ;)

I have something six inches and thick that would be perfect for that, though there would be more than just rubbing.

Oh you are a naughty boy, cute too I bet. And for some reason your suggestion sounds like it might feel very nice.

You should be careful around here I think pregnant women are super hot, you might get yourself in trouble.

lolz.. My middle name is trouble! ;) and you should know that 8 months is like the uber horny stage.. "so i ain't scured" lol :D

Here are a few more :heart:

The second one is cute..especially the book...I can spend hours looking and drawing odd parts of the anatomy or trying to. It's fun to draw weird stuff on Giant UPS labels and stickem up! HA :cool:

I've got a very special place en mi corazon for animals ever since I was a kid...skies the limit!

Okay I have a few more , still kinda tame. Lots of people are asking to see my cock. God knows I certainly do play with it alot so I am thinking that here pretty soon I might just have to let go for a second or two to snap a picture. :)
but for now your imaginations will suffice.

If you need some help covering up your parts so the pervy women and men of Lit don't see it........feel free to give me a call. I'm certainly willing to lend a hand to a good cause. :D

lolol, it is fun isn't it?! i had the most fun when i had a thread. just relax and enjoy yourself....oh and in regard to that excess libido issue, in my mind i am ravishin you several times a day so actually, you should be pretty exhausted fella...and sore!:D:kiss:gc

Not to sore yet, I invested in astroglide before I started the thread. :D

The second one is cute..especially the book...I can spend hours looking and drawing odd parts of the anatomy or trying to. It's fun to draw weird stuff on Giant UPS labels and stickem up! HA :cool:

I've got a very special place en mi corazon for animals ever since I was a kid...skies the limit!

Thanks and I think there are a few more pics after the horses, maybe you checked em out already. :)

If you need some help covering up your parts so the pervy women and men of Lit don't see it........feel free to give me a call. I'm certainly willing to lend a hand to a good cause. :D

Yes please cover me up would you please. Grab on a little harder there. Now move a bit up and down. There that would be the perfect way to handle the pervy situation :devil:

I am going to go out on a limb and post a few self photos of me before bed tonight. Mabe they will go over like a lead balloon. :) pretty much nude, no props. You know bedtime.

Attachments

• 2011-10-09_23-19-38_922-1-1.jpg
    2011-10-09_23-19-38_922-1-1.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 201
  • 2011-10-09_23-31-36_833-1-1.jpg
    2011-10-09_23-31-36_833-1-1.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 146
  • 2011-10-09_23-19-47_529-1-1.jpg
    2011-10-09_23-19-47_529-1-1.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 1,672
attachment.php

THAT...is just too damn sexy for words. You're going to have us all lining up at bedtime!!

At least now I know I wouldn't be kicking you out of bed for eating crackers. In fact, let's bring some food to bed with us. Oh, I don't know, say whipped cream, strawberries, chocolate sauce...we'd think of something to do with them.;)

At least now I know I wouldn't be kicking you out of bed for eating crackers. In fact, let's bring some food to bed with us. Oh, I don't know, say whipped cream, strawberries, chocolate sauce...we'd think of something to do with them.;)

Sounds great! I could feast on a whipped cream, chocolate, strawberry bikini bottom. And then eat you for dessert. Crap did I say that out loud.:rolleyes:

Todd your just too damn hot for words. Love this thread.

Those poses, esp the bed scene poses are a titillating tease. Soo hot, so yummy.

Over the hill my ass, see how many women u have drooling over you, and maybe some men too, who havent posted ;)

Love the shaved head, it suits you well.

Show us more!!!!!!!!!!!

Back