Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

I hear you! I am a bi woman. I love my husband, and I don't want to leave him. But my gosh I want to be with a woman!! All of my fantasies are about women, not men. I really want to be with an experienced woman who will teach me how to be a sapphic lover. That is what I want!!

and you want to worship my breasts...:eek:

I hear you! I am a bi woman. I love my husband, and I don't want to leave him. But my gosh I want to be with a woman!! All of my fantasies are about women, not men. I really want to be with an experienced woman who will teach me how to be a sapphic lover. That is what I want!!

If you don't accept PMs you can't receive any pointers on getting started...

Yet another forty something woman, curious about other women and not sure how to move it from there. Do not want to end up regretting never trying!

She won't act on it so we role played the fantasy.
Put on headphones took out the iPad and had a great lesbian movie on. I got her wig and down between her legs and ate pussy for the next 30 minutes. She must have had 20 orgasms. I left the room came back without the wig and fucked her silly.

Put on headphones took out the iPad and had a great lesbian movie on. I got her wig and down between her legs and ate pussy for the next 30 minutes. She must have had 20 orgasms. I left the room came back without the wig and fucked her silly.

That is so cool mortis. My wife is scared to act upon her feelings as well. I have printed off lesbian stories from lit for my wife and have done similar to you as she reads but I haven't done the wig thing. Inspired.

sheer genius. did she have a special request? Blonde.. Brunette..

Come Play With Your Milf

Reporting for duty LOL x

I need a Fairy Princess!! I will be so good to you, Darling, you'll never want to leave!! :kiss: Please, come play with your MILF?

Love,
SouthernBelle :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
s9zuzKT.jpg

Wow!! That is so hot!! The first girl is like, "You will touch my boobs, bitch!" And the second girl is like, "What? Touch your boobies! NO!!"

Personally, I'd love to touch those boobs!! DAMN!!!

Back