Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well to be honest it was well overdue. I'm hoping it will earn me some brownie points. :D

Wouldn't it be awesome if brownie points actually accumulated into brownies? Mmmmscrumptious.

Annnnnd guess who is craving chocolate at present? *points emphatically to herself*

Hm! Any scenarios we should look forward to? :devil:

lol look forward to? Perhaps not, since I'm not sure when the opportunity will present itself. And shots are a smidge difficult for me to plan beforehand since so much depends on the relationship of the person(s) to the place and the photographer..at least that's how it is for me. But if I get any brilliant visions you will be the first to know :kiss:

Wouldn't it be awesome if brownie points actually accumulated into brownies? Mmmmscrumptious.

Annnnnd guess who is craving chocolate at present? *points emphatically to herself*

It does raise the question. Why are they called brownie points ??? :confused:

Chocolate is always good till you weigh yourself in the morning :D

It does raise the question. Why are they called brownie points ??? :confused:

Chocolate is always good till you weigh yourself in the morning :D

I haven't the foggiest idea..something to do with the Brownie/Girl scouts?

And after weighing myself post chocolate indulgence I promptly go to the gym :) sounds like a fair exchange to me!

And after weighing myself post chocolate indulgence I promptly go to the gym :) sounds like a fair exchange to me!

You may be right, but Wiki also suggest "Brown Stamps" that were given with purchases post WW2.

Is a gym a place where you watch fit people? :)

you know that there are many indulgences that are calorie free, and in fact known to be good calorie burners:devil:

You may be right, but Wiki also suggest "Brown Stamps" that were given with purchases post WW2.

Is a gym a place where you watch fit people? :)

Wiki would have the answer.. *sigh*

I'm sticking with my girl scouts! Not like I ever was one..but that's beside the point.

A gym is a place where I work out and watch fit people. Especially while in the pool. :D

you know that there are many indulgences that are calorie free, and in fact known to be good calorie burners:devil:

lol yes I am well aware...but cravings can sometimes be random, and oh-so-difficult to resist..

any plans for your evening?:kiss:

Unpacking my things and organizing I suppose.. :rolleyes:

Wiki has the answer to everything.

So you never danced around the sacred toadstall?

Any photos of you working out?

True story.
I'm not that great at conforming. Dancing like a pagan however...hoooodangy!
I'm not so great at underwater photography with a camera that doesn't like to get wet..

Erm ..................... Almost afraid to say what this made me think of. :eek:

Just raised my eyebrow at you... tut tut.. ;)

I think you should tug that finger down just a little more in your av ;) Hope all is well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back