What Are You Listening To Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lit, I'm so sorry for you loss. I know exactly what you are going through. Give it some time and the Druid taught me to honor the life of my lost pet. It really helps. :kiss:

Thank you Babs. It is incredibly sad, but in a very, very wonderful way that reflects just what a great companion she was and always will be in my heart and the hearts of all who knew her.

Thank you Babs. It is incredibly sad, but in a very, very wonderful way that reflects just what a great companion she was and always will be in my heart and the hearts of all who knew her.

yah, well, you are a lot stronger than me. I was a blubbering idiot when I had to bring my comatose cat to the vet. I left him there in a box and cried all the way home. He left a whole in my life.

yah, well, you are a lot stronger than me. I was a blubbering idiot when I had to bring my comatose cat to the vet. I left him there in a box and cried all the way home. He left a whole in my life.

I sat on the floor and held her while she went. I could not let her go alone or without knowing how much she was loved up until the very end. Trust me, I'm still crying today, three days later.

It is horrible and the circumstances do not help. Some more horrific than others. I would not know what to do with myself if I was in your situation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back