New Story Advertisments

Elevator&Lace

Hi all! Few days ago the continuation of Elevator&Lace story has been posted.

https://www.literotica.com/s/elevator-and-lace-pt-02

The first part of the story was received much better and has got more views and better ratings. Since no comments were left I am unsure of the reasons why Pt 2 id not doing so well.

https://www.literotica.com/s/elevator-and-lace

I'd like for these to get better with every part and for that I'd like to ask for Your help, comments suggestions :)

Much appreciated
 
"The Art Of The Squeal"

Yay, my most recent story has finally made it up—although a little later than planned. My last two were published on March 22nd and April 22nd, so I wanted to keep up that pattern, but the site delayed it past May 22nd...long story. Not the kind I'm gonna be writing about.
ANYWAY, here's the link to my newest story, another tale of lovely lesBDSM called "The Art Of The Squeal": [https://www.literotica.com/s/the-art-of-the-squeal] As always, feedback's welcomed, valued and appreciated. —Love, Smokey
 
Stories on the go

I don't write linearly at all. In other words, I don;t make myself finish story #1 before I go on to #2 and so on. At any time I may have a lot of stories hanging around in various stages of completion, from almost done to never-will-be-done.

I'd say strike while the iron is hot and the juice is up. Go with the new one while it's screaming for you to write it.

---dr.M.

Yeah me too.
What I tend to do is get an idea for a story and jot it down, give it a title consisting of a number and several words to remind me what it is. It may be 50 words or 1000.
When I have another idea, I look at the list of saved work before I start writing. If I have something started that can be extended with my new idea I'll add it there. If not I'll start another story.
A lot of my saved stories are simply anecdotes relating to my life and not erotic, (Example: a woman managed to spill the contents of her handbag [purse] in a shop and I have written a description of the way 3 men helped her collect up the items as I think it may come in handy as a pick up idea)
When I'm trying to get a story finished for submission (or maybe just looking through the list) I'll combine stories and re-write as needed to make them sync.
example: https://www.literotica.com/s/aunty-catches-me-on-the-rebound . The irony with that one is: I was adding to a gay sex story, but it has all but disappeared as it sounded too corny in amoungst the other parts in to it.

I curently have about 6 stories which are nearly ready to submit, the trouble is remembering what is in each one and find myself wasting a lot of time reading through them to recap.

H
 
Stacy Lancaster

Might as well make a post. I'm putting up some stories I wrote a few years ago. They've been posted on other sites but things seem more active here.

Stacy Lancaster is a pretty ordinal woman that gets very horny now and then. She has a devoted husband. At the moment, the pieces I've posted involve just the two of them but others will be involved in time.

There's a one-chapter story called "Saturday Night Schlock"

https://www.literotica.com/s/stacy-lancaster-saturday-night-scene

I've also started posting a 3 chapter story set in San Diego. One is available to read now, pt-02 is pending and should be available very soon.

https://www.literotica.com/s/stacy-lancaster-san-diego-pt-01


Thanks
 
First toe in the water

After many years as a reader, I have just recently posted for the first time, at the suggestion of the friend I wrote the story for. It was designed to combine several of her enthusiasms - for bondage, for voyeurism, for gay sex, and for breastfeeding. I share only some of these myself, but I found the process of writing this story exciting. I like the idea of others being turned on by it too. So please tell me if it gets you hard or wet, or any other effects....

https://www.literotica.com/s/his-first-massage
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Eyes Of Fire

I remember this great story series about a guy on a train trip in west Texas that was more than 20 parts. Very exciting and a new and hotter adventure with every chapter. I searched for it for years since I've gone through several computers since the 90's when I first read it. Well, I finally found it!

The name of the story is "Eyes Of Fire" and I don't know who wrote it or if he or she's still around. Seems like it was from a woman's web site where she posted her own stories and some from other people and this was from someone else. I was wondering if anyone else has heard of it or knows the author, please tell me more?

Sorry for posting this here but I'm so excited to find it and am searching for more info. Can't wait to start reading it again some cold, dark night. ;)
 
Hello everyone!

I posted my first story here and I hope people enjoy it.

It is an erotic horror story about a guy's first date with a succubus but it's from a comedic angle rather than anything dark.

https://www.literotica.com/s/first-date-79

This story was a great help in breaking a bout of writer's block I had been suffering. I'm hoping posting more short stories will help cure any future bouts :)

Many thanks to Redwings1202 and others for their edits.
 
Last edited:
The Lion's Den

I've been developing a story that has turned into a sort of series, though it isn't necessary to read each part. I believe, though I'm not sure, that each story can be read on its own and still understand the through line. Of course, ideally, you can read the series as a whole, and thus better understand the story's developing narrative.

As of right now, I have four parts.

If you would be so kind as to read the fourth installation, I would greatly appreciate it. Any helpful comments and criticisms are welcomed.

It's always difficult for me to choose a category, but I went with BDSM.

This part of the story focuses on the second half of Sarah's night out. She's gone to a new club in a warehouse with an old friend of hers, and there are two men there waiting for them. Her friend, Amelia, is immediately engrossed in her waiting date, and the other, Tom, is eager to follow Sarah, much to her chagrin.

It has elements of suspense, non-consent, bondage, and of course, tension.

The Lion's Den - Part IV ; author - privatedeviancies

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-lions-den-2
 
Last edited:
In Your Office

Hi everyone! I have a series underway called "In Your Office."

Male student, female band teacher.

She's overworked, undersexed, and has left her saxophone to gather dust...until an anonymous dirty note in her office awakens her forgotten libido. He's bored, a little cynical, and is watching the clock 'til he graduates...but he's looking to push his boundaries in the meantime and has always had a thing for his hot teacher.

Three chapters up so far:

https://www.literotica.com/s/in-your-office-ch-01

https://www.literotica.com/s/in-your-office-ch-02

https://www.literotica.com/s/in-your-office-ch-03

Feedback is welcomed!
 
Hey everyone! I submitted a story here a few years ago, and I had a good experience with it. However, I didn't really have the wherewithal to write another until recently, when I thought I had an interesting take on the old "hot for teacher" standby.

But! There's a twist: the hot teacher in this case is a bookish Jane Austen devotee, and the lucky student is a preternaturally mature, ridiculously hot football player who brings out her wild side without even trying.

The result is a 7 page, 22K monster that attempts the long build-up and emotional resonance of a tender romance while serving up the glorious filth of a pornographic stroke story. I humbly present:

Graduation

Feel free to drop in and let me know if it's hot as hell or just an epic trainwreck of boredom and hubris.
 
Steampunk Harlots

So Ive taken a stab at writing and people seem to enjoy it. I discovered the Bulletin Board so I thought id post here.

Id like some feedback on my writing. Keep in mind though that most spelling or grammar mistakes ive made have since been fixed but the site doesnt let me update easily so I havent fixed them. Its mostly content and such I want to hear about.

Here are my chapters so far
https://www.literotica.com/s/steampunk-erotica-untitled-ch-01
https://www.literotica.com/s/steampunk-erotica-untitled-ch-02
https://www.literotica.com/s/steampunk-erotica-untitled-ch-03
https://www.literotica.com/s/steampunk-erotica-untitled-ch-04
https://www.literotica.com/s/steampunk-erotica-untitled-ch-05

I cant change the titles either so its still showing what I put before I decided on the title.

Hope people enjoy it. Please let me know what you think.
 
How to Seal the Deal

Hello again all,
After yet another long gap, I've posted a new story. It's about a young woman who rediscovers her confidence, unleashing all sorts of unexpected results! You can find it here:

https://www.literotica.com/s/how-to-seal-the-deal

As always, any feedback, comments or criticism would be very much appreciated!

Cheers,
Mike
 
Next (BPK2 "Adventurez")

Well hey there, y'allz. Next Smokey story is now up, calling the following link home: https://www.literotica.com/s/zoe-and-lizzys-excellent-adventure
The story title according to the site and the title heading the first page are a little different, the words are misspelled. Intentionally.
Now the important part: this is a sequel to "Beauty Pool Knockout," a story that prompted a few sequel requests a year and something ago. So here you are. If you liked that one, I think you'll like this one. If you did not enjoy BPK1, conversely, you definitely will not love BPK2. As a side note, part 3 of "Merry Girls" is now also available for perusal, as of a couple days ago: https://www.literotica.com/s/smokey-and-the-merry-girls-pt-03 —Love, Smokey
 
Last edited:
Road to the Sun CH. 04

Hello,

It has been a good while since I posted a chapter in the Road to the Sun series. And to let everyone know that chapter 04 is up. They are in the Incest/Taboo category.
The story follows James, a eighteen year old boy; Melody and Cindy, the nineteen year old twins; Claire, the twenty year old, older sister. After the death of the parents they are forced to move and have to cope in their new environment. Currently all the chapters are rated as HOT. Please feel free to leave comments and to vote. Feedback and PMs are welcome.




https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=2161275&page=submissions
 
Starting again

HI everyone. Kim here, member name lilyandstoney. I started writing here many years ago but didn't write anything for almost ten years. I recently wanted to start writing again and thought it would be fun to write about some of my early life experiences and explain how I became the slut I am today. :)

Please take a look at my first two new stories, Kim's Journey & Kim's Journey Ch. 2 and let me know what you think. I've have lots more stories to tell but not sure if they are worth writing or not. I try to put a lot into my writing and make my as descriptive as possible but haven't received any comments yet so not sure if anyone likes them or not.

Let me know if I should write more. Kisses,

Kim
 
Chapter 13 of Unlikely Angels went live this morning. It's a long way down the New list and even a long way down in the I/T hub. So far it isn't getting much traffic.
 
Not Your Every Day Crudite

Hi all,

I just posted the first story in what I intend to be a series using the same characters as Kai helps Josephina, a relatively inexperienced introverted woman, push the envelop in all kinds of ways. I'd love comments, feedback and votes so I know how to better focus what I'm writing. Thanks!
 
Squire Adela

Squire Adela
Genre: High fantasy, romance, erotic couplings, drama

Sir Marcus and his Squire are about to go up against the biggest challenge that has been faced in a thousand years. With the tenuous help of their lovers, the Dragons, and their King, will they be able to survive the forces they face?

Finally have the second instalment up, and I am so excited.

Chapter One

Chapter Two through Four
 
Back
Top