Lycanthropy

NOIRTRASH

Literotica Guru
I knew little about werewolves until I happened to read a tale about some. Vampires are my poison.

So I did research about werewolves, and theyre pretty much as ambiguous as vampires, who work day shift, too! With both you can roll your own. Which I did.

Mine acquire lycanthropy from tasting the menstrual blood of a werewolf, who looks pretty much like a human female. The period needs to occur during a full Moon, and may be as little blood as occurs during spotting. Such females are irresistible if the novice is in close proximity to the blood. Or they may succumb if theyre exposed to werewolf semen. Close counts with either.

What now Jimmy, Lycanthropic Lesbians?

Or
Weird Wolves?

Nah. You know he gets his jollies from flipping shit around to piss of fanboys of a particular sub-genre. My money says he's gonna go with the lycanthropic reversal. A dog that turns into a human and dominates her "master" (maybe male, maybe female). Probably titled, "A Real Bitch".

He'll probably go to town researching Stanley Coren's work for a bit to make it work. (The celebrated psychologist and neurologist that turned his expertise to his dogs when he retired from writing college textbooks on humans.)

The possibilities for arguments and drawing points about the inherent insanity of the human female are boundless.

Not to mention all the fun he'll have arguing that it isn't beastiality because they aren't furry anymore.

OF course, I'm just guessing based on what I've gleaned from the nature of his forum posts and stories.

:D

And now, the next post he'll probably bitch at me for spoiling the surprise.

You sad people need to do your research.

Way back when wolfmen wore wolf pelts and did the Lord's work. Then clowns like you demonized them for being Christians then Hollywood took over.

fb8d621f16cc2e8dbfe782b8b49cf381.jpg

DEAR GOD MAKE THEM STOP, THEYRE PERVERTS!

So the AH brain dead can post lookouts for my wolfman stuff that's coming.

I dunno, for me anyway, werewolves just don't have a lot of sexyness about them. They just don't do it for me the way vampires do. Vampires have an inherent air of seductiveness and dangerous sexuality about them that werewoves simply do not.

Maybe something like "Werewolf Women of the SS" could be interesting, but it's just "Ilsa" repackaged. Of course there is nothing wrong with that. Reusing and recycling good stuff is perfectly respectable.

My money says he's gonna go with the lycanthropic reversal. A dog that turns into a human and dominates her "master" (maybe male, maybe female). Probably titled, "A Real Bitch".

Now *that* has some potential. It's different, potentially very kinky and, I think, sexy.

If anyone is familiar with Larry Niven's short story (WARNING! Spoilers) "What Good is a Glass Dagger" ,

it has a similar idea, ie. werewolves are not humans who can transform into wolves, but rather wolves who can use magic to transform into humans. This has some rather grim implications in a world where the driving force behind magic is being irrevocably consumed.

I dunno, for me anyway, werewolves just don't have a lot of sexyness about them. They just don't do it for me the way vampires do. Vampires have an inherent air of seductiveness and dangerous sexuality about them that werewoves simply do not.

Maybe something like "Werewolf Women of the SS" could be interesting, but it's just "Ilsa" repackaged. Of course there is nothing wrong with that. Reusing and recycling good stuff is perfectly respectable.

Now *that* has some potential. It's different, potentially very kinky and, I think, sexy.

If anyone is familiar with Larry Niven's short story (WARNING! Spoilers) "What Good is a Glass Dagger" ,

it has a similar idea, ie. werewolves are not humans who can transform into wolves, but rather wolves who can use magic to transform into humans. This has some rather grim implications in a world where the driving force behind magic is being irrevocably consumed.

The research makes a good case for werewolves and vampires taking all kinds of forms. I mean, I reason it like this: When Marcus Aurelius conquered the Germans most of them dressed in animal pelts, and Italian gals prolly loved mink coats from that time! The Romans called the Germans 'wolfmen', converted them to Christianity down the road, and put them to work slaughtering Muslims. Occam's Razor at work.

My character has extraordinary vision, hearing, smell, speed, and stealth; he was special security in the military, extra handy with gun or knife. He licks well, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRRG_PNOQmA

Think Natty Bumpo

Last edited:
Isn't "research" of what werewolves and vampires do a misnomer from the get go? It's all hocus-pocus

You seem desperate for someone, anyone, to quarrel with today. Sorry I cant help.

And you seem to be off your meds today. And pretty disgusting in some of your posts; more so than usual.

That said, I think my misnomer question is on topic. I suspect you do too, since you chose not to respond to it. You're probably the last one on Lit. to be going after anyone else about being quarrelsome.

What was that that TxRad noted recently about you being able to dish it out but not take it?

Last edited:
Its all fantasy.

Of course it is, everything here is fantasy. But even the fantasy here has rules, not many, but a few. No underage, snuff Bestiality, (I've given up even mentioning rape as its such a joke) and the NOn human category gets away with all of them, by saying they are fictional creatures so nothing is real.

The fact every single story here features fictional people so why do rules apply is of course a logic that will never really be addressed.

Want to get away with breaking a rule? Make it a were something and it can do whatever it wants and be as old as you want it and the victims to be and you're in.

Here's one for you JB

attachment.php

Attachments

• 056d967a32591e823a88134d19f04689.jpg
    056d967a32591e823a88134d19f04689.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 0
Of course it is, everything here is fantasy. But even the fantasy here has rules, not many, but a few. No underage, snuff Bestiality, (I've given up even mentioning rape as its such a joke) and the NOn human category gets away with all of them, by saying they are fictional creatures so nothing is real.

The fact every single story here features fictional people so why do rules apply is of course a logic that will never really be addressed.

Want to get away with breaking a rule? Make it a were something and it can do whatever it wants and be as old as you want it and the victims to be and you're in.

Sure, I agree; its all fiction, so the logic behind any rule collapses. The murders aren't real!

My guy has no hair on his back but he does wolf down pussy.

Sure, I agree; its all fiction, so the logic behind any rule collapses. The murders aren't real!

My guy has no hair on his back but he does wolf down pussy.

Do Lycanthropic Lesbians have pussies, or puppies?

Many times, when you aim at humor, the arrow hits you in the ass. And while its funny its not polite to laugh.

Sorry. I'll try to behave.

It's just the thing about being bad is that over the years, I've gotten pretty darn good at it.

Even if I'm not as funny as I *thunk* I was.

(by the way, from what I understand, the dachshund lived. I apologize if I was misinformed.)

I knew little about werewolves until I happened to read a tale about some. Vampires are my poison.

So I did research about werewolves, and theyre pretty much as ambiguous as vampires, who work day shift, too! With both you can roll your own. Which I did.

The tropes commonly associated with werewolves and vampires these days are mostly products of Hollywood. The original mythologies are generally quite different, and of course vary depending on culture.

Of course these days people are constantly putting their own unique spin on these monsters in order to stand out from everything that Hollywood has done before.

Back