Velvet & Silk

Status
Not open for further replies.
letting them float...

attachment.php

and some diving inspiration

Glad the Army taught me waterborne ops....dive dive dive;)

Mmm, all these hottub pics... how does one get into the hottub with you? :devil:

quick fly-by to drop off a pic for Purple Monday

replies will have to wait til later...

attachment.php

Attachments

• shawllsn3.jpg
    shawllsn3.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 242
mhmm.

Perfect for some gentle (at first) cupping and tweaking....

well I missed y'all yesterday, but life intervened
company til Tuesday means I'll be running around showing off the local sights
and I don't mean my body!!!

this may be my favorite of the hot tub phone pics
nipples in the froth.... more dangling

attachment.php

Purple Monday nipple hunt

I wonder if anyone wondered about the shawllsn3 title of the earlier pic. It was my code for "shawl lesson" because someone asked about my silk shawls, and I was trying to describe ruanas. Most of my silk ruanas hang wide and down below my knees in the back, come round the shoulders and hang in two panels in the front. Post 2607 shows it on properly. In these pics, it's on back to front... and I'm showing the width.

attachment.php

Attachments

• shawllsn1.jpg
    shawllsn1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 84
  • shawllsn2.jpg
    shawllsn2.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 250

I wonder if anyone wondered about the shawllsn3 title of the earlier pic. It was my code for "shawl lesson" because someone asked about my silk shawls, and I was trying to describe ruanas. Most of my silk ruanas hang wide and down below my knees in the back, come round the shoulders and hang in two panels in the front. Post 2607 shows it on properly. In these pics, it's on back to front... and I'm showing the width.

attachment.php

What ever you want to call them. You make them look GOOD!

attachment.php

I see nipples. :)

Thanks for sharing your beautiful body!:rose::rose:

you're welcome
the appreciation inspires me

There's just something about a beautiful lady in the bath and her gorgeous body glistening with the water that coats her beautiful body.

water makes most things better!

Mara,

I am definitely inspired,
Very lovely, truly in your element.

I'm glad, Ric
I know it's your element, too, dear Island Man

Found it.... :rolleyes:

you're good at this game!

DIVE, DIVE, DIVE :eek:

deeper, deeper, deeper...

I see it. Although I was distracted by your magnificent ass for a moment.

thanks for making me laugh!
I needed it this morning

Oh my!!!! Did I tell you I can hold my breath a very ling time?:devil:

and you're talented at operating upside down in churning water, too...

attachment.php

I see it peekin thru;)

Oh woman! I love diving!!

so you didn't even need the inspiration
consider it a lagniappe

Thank you for finding time to keep in touch when you have guests. Apologies for my piss poorly punctuated previous post. :eek:

you make up for it with alliteration, my favorite literary device
yes, a beach house does attract lots of guests, so I'm doing the best I can with limited privacy

Glad the Army taught me waterborne ops....dive dive dive;)

thank you, Uncle Sam!
got to keep your skills alive...

Really enjoy these hot tub pics! Makes me wanna jump in and join you, in this summer weather.

glad you like them, Rob

Mmm, all these hottub pics... how does one get into the hottub with you? :devil:

lots of space, lots of jets...
come on in -- the water is fine!
how lovely to see you here, John, and thanks for speaking up

Evening Sexy:rose:

smooches to you, Spaz
thanks for the lovely greeting

Last edited:
So amazingly sexy!

thanks, m'dear

Very nice!!!! I have always been a big fan of open tops like this.

and the silk feels So Good...

mhmm.

Perfect for some gentle (at first) cupping and tweaking....

so you're willing to start gently before escalating, eh?

quick fly-by to drop off a pic for Purple Monday

replies will have to wait til later...

So will blood flow to my brain.

thanks for telling me I'm having an effect!

What ever you want to call them. You make them look GOOD!

laughing... yes, I figured my explanatory babble would just be blah blah blah to many, but I do appreciate the compliment

I see nipples. :)

I don't do subtle often, but now and then...

I see it peekin thru;)

definitely poking out there...

"They've got me surrounded" someone once said...

A bit of context: a selfie from my turret porch, showing the porch roof and edge of gray shingled roof of one neighbor, and the reddish brown shingled roof of another neighbor. Close quarters!

attachment.php

Attachments

• selfie1.jpg
    selfie1.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 340

A bit of context: a selfie from my turret porch, showing the porch roof and edge of gray shingled roof of one neighbor, and the reddish brown shingled roof of another neighbor. Close quarters!

attachment.php

Yummieeeeeeeeeeee :devil:

attachment.php

I'm sorry did you say something? I was totally distracted.:devil:;)

I like your selfie a lot! Regularly you are a daring and bold woman--and regularly I find that to be a MOST sexy attribute.

If your neighbors only knew, real estate prices would soar!

One nipple standing guard, a treat for the neighbours?
Is it not bit cold up north? Or is this an escape from the heat of the southern states?

attachment.php

This is a wonderfully naughty pic!!

LMAO I never meant for it to sound like that. But you do make anything look good. ;)

me too... LMAO

Hey, I've been a mother for 28 years and a wife for 36 so I am thoroughly accustomed to having my explanatory babble heard as blah blah blah!!!
I was just teasing, and I do appreciate the compliment.

Yummieeeeeeeeeeee :devil:

:kiss:

I'm sorry did you say something? I was totally distracted.:devil:;)

glad to distract you!!!

so you're willing to start gently before escalating, eh?

Of course, absolutely---by the way, today's a big day: I've found a skinny-dipping spot nearby and am going out for a swim. :)

yay hooray for skinnydipping, you lucky one!

This place is way too congested for getting in and out of the water naked, so the best we can do is disrobe underwater.

I like your selfie a lot! Regularly you are a daring and bold woman--and regularly I find that to be a MOST sexy attribute.

If your neighbors only knew, real estate prices would soar!

Thank you so much, kind sir.
That's the kind of praise that encourages me onward.

One nipple standing guard, a treat for the neighbours?
Is it not bit cold up north? Or is this an escape from the heat of the southern states?

It's definitely an escape from southern heat, though last summer there were plenty of days when it was as hot and humid here as in the south. At least here there's the bay, and except in the true dog days, there's usually a breeze off the water.

This is a wonderfully naughty pic!!

precisely my intention!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back