young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have exaggerated just a little on my resume, so i might have to see if i can make it fit in me....i mean with me

Don't worry. Full training will be provided. As long as your flexible and willing to carry out a variety of duties you'll do very well im sure

Don't worry. Full training will be provided. As long as your flexible and willing to carry out a variety of duties you'll do very well im sure

Oh ok, i can be very flexible and always do what I'm told. Now some mentioned there might be a uniform. Will that be provided when needed?

Oh ok, i can be very flexible and always do what I'm told. Now some mentioned there might be a uniform. Will that be provided when needed?

There certainly will be a minimum dress code. Is this your first job? I do so live to give a chance to the inexperienced.

There certainly will be a minimum dress code. Is this your first job? I do so live to give a chance to the inexperienced.

Well i have had several jobs, some with newer companies but i prefer to work for older more experienced firms.

Well i have had several jobs, some with newer companies but i prefer to work for older more experienced firms.

Well im experienced and firm, I'm kinda the dady of the business. The job will involve working very closely with me. Sometimes very late and sometimes involving travelling away sometimes all weekend. Are you up to it?

Well im experienced and firm, I'm kinda the dady of the business. The job will involve working very closely with me. Sometimes very late and sometimes involving travelling away sometimes all weekend. Are you up to it?

Well i have been looking for a daddy in the business, and I'm not opposed to getting worked long and hard.

I think there's something very sexy about the age and size play. I don't want to be fucked by an older male, I want him to make love to me. When I fantasise about meeting one, usually its in a hotel. Then I think about those big sliding closet doors which are just a big pair of full length mirrors. Watching him take me, seeing my whole body as I'm fucked up the ass sounds so unbelievably hot. A lot of older people complain about younger people these days. "Fuck the younger generation?" Yes please, Daddies. Cum and get me and our lovemaking can know no bounds.

I think there's something very sexy about the age and size play. I don't want to be fucked by an older male, I want him to make love to me. When I fantasise about meeting one, usually its in a hotel. Then I think about those big sliding closet doors which are just a big pair of full length mirrors. Watching him take me, seeing my whole body as I'm fucked up the ass sounds so unbelievably hot. A lot of older people complain about younger people these days. "Fuck the younger generation?" Yes please, Daddies. Cum and get me and our lovemaking can know no bounds.

I am all in baby.

Wonderful attitude...It's good to see a young man so in touch with his desires!

My first was much older then me at the time, and i think is set something off. Similar to what your saying. Something about a confident older man/men!

I need an older guy to show me how its done... I'm very naive and it'll be my first time.... I want it so badly though.

It has crossed my mind a little, but nothing much beyond that I would say.

Last edited:
My first sissy

was 64; cute, very femme, had been dressing 50 years. Reminded me of Betty Crocker. Short heels, nylons, conservative dress. Had my cock in her mouth in 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back