I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning to all on this Monday!
hope all the daddys an their girls have a great day!:D

Hey !!!!
Good morning u alll !!!

Pretty much the same i asked in the daddy fetish thread...

How old are the "old" ones in here !?

I feel like i'm the new little young old, with my fresh 33 ! :p

Hey !!!!
Good morning u alll !!!

Pretty much the same i asked in the daddy fetish thread...

How old are the "old" ones in here !?

I feel like i'm the new little young old, with my fresh 33 ! :p

Well i'm female and i'm only 29 but i'm sure that i'm not the youngest female in here... and your older then me so your older... lol

Good Morning to all the sexy older men out there and to the even sexier women who love them. (turns and pours a whole bowl of popcorn on PA's head) hope everyones day goes great. Hugs and kisses to those that need them. (gooses PA and runs for it laughing) :kiss:
Not even! pam, & i smell of popcorn already, it is going go be a long day.

Very nice..thank you for sharing that. So well described - I could almost 'feel' the action..mmmm

I can still vividly recall everything, the faint scent of his cologne, the smell of sex in the room, the feel of his hard, hot cock inside me, all of it.

hey Goodson..I am doing good this Monday so far..I hope you are doing good today!

*nods*.........it's a Monday.......first day back from a long week in Manhattan.......a bit crazy of course.........but I'm dealing with it.......very happy to be posting on Lit again.........:rolleyes:

*nods*.........it's a Monday.......first day back from a long week in Manhattan.......a bit crazy of course.........but I'm dealing with it.......very happy to be posting on Lit again.........:rolleyes:

Hopefully the day calms down for you as it goes on......Good to see you back! :)

Hopefully the day calms down for you as it goes on......Good to see you back! :)

Thanks Bee..........Lit. is my place to be me.......as misunderstood as I am at times........I have a laptop with an "adult sites" block on it so when when I'm gone I have no way of doing what I want...........Grrrrrr..........frustration!

Thanks Bee..........Lit. is my place to be me.......as misunderstood as I am at times........I have a laptop with an "adult sites" block on it so when when I'm gone I have no way of doing what I want...........Grrrrrr..........frustration!

You are welcome...I can't imagine the frustration....But you are back and can get back in the swing of posting again!:)

Get a smart fone. Works really great.

My Owner/husband is significantly older than I, so obviously I'm quite fond of older men. ;)

It seems that I've always dated older guys....my steady BF when I was 15 was 5 years older, next was 15 years older, back to 5 next time.

My one horrible mistake (expect for the kids we made) was my ex, who is 9 months younger. I really, really should have known better!

We tease each other, since we weren't exactly kids when we met. I joke that he didn't rob the cradle, I stole from the grave. ;) He says that I keep him young. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back