What makes someone 'fuckable'

What makes someone 'fuckable'

• Total voters
I agree, no woman is more fun that one than one actually that wants to fuck.

Never judge a book by it's cover.

I've fucked a lot of women that most men wouldn't look twice at and thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm no Adonis myself so l treat it as a privilege if a lady is happy to have me between her thighs, it is then my duty to ensure that she enjoys it too.

Never judge a book by it's cover.

I've fucked a lot of women that most men wouldn't look twice at and thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm no Adonis myself so l treat it as a privilege if a lady is happy to have me between her thighs, it is then my duty to ensure that she enjoys it too.

What do you mean? No such thing as a woman a man would not look at. Guys would fuck anything with a cunt or even a hole in the wall. The real question, would they take her out in the day time?

What do you mean? No such thing as a woman a man would not look at. Guys would fuck anything with a cunt or even a hole in the wall. The real question, would they take her out in the day time?

All l'm saying is it's more about personality than looks and yes l would take them out in the daytime because l don't give a shit what anyone else thinks as long as l'm happy to be with her and her with me.

I always thought that the expression "fuckable" meant that she was hot. Attitude, intelligence, etc were irrelevant.

Denny

I'd agree, attitude is everything with me.
Attitude, reasonably good looking, and her personality.
One look at some women makes me and others want to fuck her. Usually I never get the chance. It's how they look, smile, walk, sit, flirt.
Of course what they are wearing or nearly wearing makes a big difference.

What makes a woman fuckable ?
As long as she's got a cunt she's fuckable.
NO WAY! Not bragging, but I've fucked lots of women of all ages. Most of them led me on and wanted to be fondled or fucked. I've met ugly, moody, grossly heavy, hateful women I wouldn't touch.

Again, not true unless the man is desperate and can't find a decent woman.
I've never fucked a hole in the wall but fucked with my cock thru a hole in a wall. I saw the pussy on the other side before hand.
I've never flirted or fucked a lady I wouldn't take out in broad daylight or take home to my wife.

Attitude goes a long way. I've found myself highly attracted to people I wouldn't consider my type because I find their personality so sexy. It doesn't matter how good looking you are if you're a complete asshole, you don't get anywhere with me. But equally, if there's no physical attraction then no matter how much I love your attitude, it would have to be friend zoned. One can't really work without the other

I'm male. Looks and attitude.

Looks are important, but if someone behaves poorly I get turned off. So the attitude is important too.

Intelligence? Why would you need it to fuck somebody or lust after someone? It's important for dating or a relationship somewhat**. But not for pure fucking.

Money? Same. I can see it being a fctor somewhat to find a partner/relationship, but it's a non-factor when it comes to pure lust.

**I'm one of those guys who believes that a stupid person with a very positive attitude can still make for a very good partner in life. Depends on the grade of stupidity - true - but I'm not talking about border cases.:rolleyes:

Back