How often do you have sex with your spouse/SO?

How often do you have sex with your spouse or long-term S.O.?

• Never/Less than once a month

Votes: 89 27.6%
  • 1-2 times a month

Votes: 53 16.5%
  • 3-6 times a month

Votes: 63 19.6%
  • 7-12 times a month

Votes: 58 18.0%
  • More than 12 times a month

Votes: 59 18.3%

• Total voters
We're together over 30 years.

There was a period in the 1990's where I had chronic back pain and sex dropped off to once every couple of months.

The sex in the past few years has been about the 2-3 times a week range, although it can drop down to 3 times a month, especially with him now being the sufferer of a bad back.

Regardless of the frequency, I probably masturbate 4-6 days out of most weeks.

Together 19 years. Now that the kids are older, we enjoy playing 3 times a week. Add on another 2-3 (sometimes more) self-pleasuring sessions in that week & I'm a very happy woman...

Very frequent

We've been married 25 years. We generally have sex every day or two during the week, and then 2-3 times a day on weekends. When we're on vacation, definitely multiple times per day :)

Together 10 years, married 5.

Sex, twice a year. Maybe 4 times a year if going well.

FML.

Nearly every night, but sometimes every other day depending on schedules. But I'm horny constantly, so I send these type of photos over the phone to him....

attachment.php

Great strategy - my wife and I love sending each other sexy photos throughout the day. Definitely helps keep our interest in sex elevated.

Nearly every night, but sometimes every other day depending on schedules. But I'm horny constantly, so I send these type of photos over the phone to him....

attachment.php

We've been married nearly 40 years, and we have sex twice a month, including last night, so I'm done for September.

We've been married 50 years so that makes us kinda old. All that said my wife still enjoys sucking me even when erections aren't like they used to be - once or twice a week. We fuck at least once a week but it takes a vacuum device for that to happen but I can orgasm and still stay hard.

Been married 18 and together over 20...
It varies, on average I guess a couple times a week, but that can fluctuate to more sometimes and other times less.
Of course over time, different things happened. Kids, Working nights, different schedules. Had to really go out of your way to make time.
So as I say it can vary over the course of a couple decades.
I know this much, she rarely ever says no or isn't in the mood...

It can be in the 7-12 times on a good month; or a little less at times. Depends how the month goes.

Difficult to answer. I travel a lot for business. I may be gone for weeks, and even months at a time.
So, when I'm home, we fuck like animals! At times all day and every day!
Hard to put a number on it!

Back