Licking her while she's getting fucked

I'd love to lick a woman's juices off a nice hard cock. Just the thought excites me.
 
I'm a bisexual woman who loves to lick a woman's clit while a man is fucking her. It's one of my favorite things to do, and it usually makes the woman come very hard. I have had it done to me as well and I know it gets me off big time. The best was 69 with another girl while both of us were getting fucked, and eating the cum out of her afterward.
I find the idea of a man eating me while I was getting fucked very exciting....I've never done that.

Like you i love the FFM threesome and to eat the other girl when i am getting fucked on all fours from behind , or sit and hold the other girl to my pussy while she is in that position. I get to feel her mouth on me and every stroke into her pussy goes right through her body and mouth to my clit
 
That is my all time must do!! FFM! Done many things but not that yet, it is my absolute porn go to, just reading both your posts has my clit throbbing and my pussy wet! Ugggbhh, now to find a willing female to help!

you really should find a nice couple to play with , i opens up all sorts of possibilities
 
Yes...Yes...YES!!!

I'd love to lick a woman's juices off a nice hard cock. Just the thought excites me.

Mmmmm...THAT would be a dream-cum-true for me! To lay under that lovely lady (wish it was my wife!) and watch that luscious cock sliding in and out of her incredibly wet pussy...hearing her moans of pleasure...and his excited grunts as he fucks her hard and deep...reaching up with my tongue to lick her clit and spread cunt-lips...licking his hot shaft as it thrusts in and out...tasting her cunt juices on his cock...and loving it! Mmmm...I can even lick his swinging balls as he pumps her! Oh, I fucking LOVE IT!

And then...he's fucking her faster and I know from his groans that he'll climax soon! And then a moan seems to come up from his toes...I see his hunky body stiffen and he thrusts in deep...I watch as his cock-shaft jerks and spasms...Mmmmm...he's cumming in her and she moans as she feels his hot semen splash up into her fucked-open cunt! Spent now, he rests on her ass and I watch as his cock begins to shrink. Suddenly, her lover's cum-covered cock slips out of her flooded pussy and I quickly lift my face to his crotch...opening wide, I engulf his spent cock with my warm, wet mouth and instantly, my being is filled with the indescribably delicious flavor of their mixed fluids! "Mmmm..." I moan, as I suck lovingly on the entire length of his still cum-oozing cock, my strong cocksucking instincts taking over me, reveling in the privilege they've allowed me to be a part of their lovemaking! Tasting his semen and her musky cunt juice on his cock is simply exhilarating!

As I finish cleaning him, her lover moves back and I look up and right into her well-fucked pussy, his white spunk already beginning to slide out! I extend my wet tongue and lift my mouth to her oozing gash, immediately slurping out a big gob of his thick, strong-tasting cum! Ohhhh...their cum is soooo delicious and I suck her fuck-hole with complete and hungry abandon...loving to drink the cum of these two beautiful people...consuming the essence of their sexual union and LOVING IT! This is just beyond hot! 💞💕
 
Try Once

When I experienced one MFF, the girl I was fucking had her pussy rubbed and then briefly licked as my cock moved in and out. It felt great and I wish I could try it again. Also I have flirted the idea that I want to try it again either with two women or a couple. I prefer my cock being licked by M or F, while I fucked her...
 
Last edited:
Just found this thread. OMG, visions of the various FFM versions of this idea are making me very wet.

I most want to be the bottom of a FF "69" while he sinks his shaft into her, right above my mouth. I could lick her, and him while he slides in and out.
 
I love. Couple play. Crawling j der her while she is on all fours. Licking her as he slides in and other bending down to taste me. With every thrust he sends a shiver thru to my clit. Jeeezz I might have to call my go to couple tonite.
 
We need a regular go to couple! The intimacy of it all is what drives me wild in my thoughts.

I have two regular couples that I play with often. While I definitely prefer the female half it is an awesome experience. Being the center of THEIR attention is a high within itself. Often times we switch it up and while he is taking her doggy style I am in front with her eating me. On a few o cssions we have all managed to orgasm together. Do you have a female playmate ?
 
i have a girlfriend who has become a regular in our bedroom. i too love licking her from underneath while he is slowly taking her. feeling her thighs quiver on my shoulders and the sides of my head. lapping their juices.
 
i have a girlfriend who has become a regular in our bedroom. i too love licking her from underneath while he is slowly taking her. feeling her thighs quiver on my shoulders and the sides of my head. lapping their juices.

"feeling her thighs quiver" gave me a mini-orgasm. :eek:
 
This is one of my hottest fantasies!

I would give just about anything to do this
 
That one is really hot, most clips like that the bottom guy doesn't really look into it.


Or the girl is just there and doesn't do anything with the guys or they to her or no sucking or no fucking...this was the perfect scene for all I thought
 
The wife and I have done this a few times with a couple of friends we used to play with. Great to clean the cock with her juices on it.
 
For me, I love fucking her while she's cumming, trying to outlast the orgasm, there's just something amazing about fucking her deep after her orgasm has her dripping down her thighs, dripping from my balls. No need to suck me, I know exactly where I want to cum.
 
Back
Top