guys would you ever piss in a girl

smexygirl

Literotica Guru
not her mouth. i have fantasized about letting a gut piss in my pussy or in my ass. i can't imagine the feeling. Has anyone done this? Interested????

I fantasize about having my hubby pee on my clit or my asshole. mmmmm. I haven't had the gumption to ask him to do it yet.

All I ever see clips of online are the pee drinkers though. I've found very few clips of peeing on clit or ass.

Urinating *inside* someone would, I'd think, require some effort, substantially more so than urinating *on* someone. That said, there's a certain "dirty little pleasure" at the thought, even though it doesn't fit very well into my modus operandi as a 'Sadist with Dominant tendencies.'

I would think that around here the question would be better stated as "Have you ever pissed inside a girl?"

When I'm hard, peeing isn't what I want to do. It hurts to pee when hard. So, if I could stay inside her until I'm soft, and not move so I don't pop out, I might be able to.

But, I don't have any desire to do that, for whatever reason. Am I'm strange?

This subject came up a long time ago in the bdsm chat section and if I recall had a pretty active participation. There were tips on how to do it and people who have been on both sides of this activity chimed in. Might be worth a search.. ;)

No, but once while talking about diaper domination a sub suggested she was curious about wearing a diaper I had just wetted.

On the other hand, nobody has ever asked me before.

Two, not my kink, but if a woman asked, (and I was available,) Okay.

I don't find this a turn-on at all; rather, it's kind of repulsive. Having said that, I guess I might be willing to accommodate a woman who really wanted it, although I wouldn't really like it.

I think I would enjoy it. Especially if he pissed in my ass. It's a twofer. Watersports and enema play all in one!

I dont think I'd let a guy piss in me. Just too weird I think. No offense to people who love it.

Blush, sorry I'm very spoken for by a Vanillia wife who makes more money than me. Tee-hee

Yes

But this is one of those things that doesn't cross my mind till the actual moment. So if I do it its got to be with a girl who can handle that kind of spontaneity.

I think I would enjoy it. Especially if he pissed in my ass. It's a twofer. Watersports and enema play all in one!

sheesh thats hot in so many ways...

Ok we tried this today. I have some advice.;)

It should be a finisher. Once he's orgasmed and before he pulls out. I know that sound obvious but we are dorks.:rolleyes:

He's fucking my ass and all of a sudden he stops and gets really quiet. I then hear him grunt softly. I'm sure other men can attest that it's almost impossible to piss when you have an erection. So here we both are laughing our asses off while he's grunting trying to pee through en erection in my ass.

He finishes pissing and starts to pump my ass again. Now I couldn't feel the piss going in, but once he started pumping again I felt a tremendous amount of pressure. Some of the piss leaked back out, but after a few I had to just go to the bathroom and push it all back out, it was just way to much pressure. It was also kind of messy.

It was really fun though, and something we won't forget for awhile.:D

I can't speak for other guys but I always have to pee after ejaculating. I'm not sure why this is. Maybe a desire to clean out the pipes, as it were?

simplegirl.... i would love to see more peeing on the clit also!!!

nh23 - you rock for trying it! I am most impressed.

now i am all horny

When I drove cab, a friend of mine always had fond memories of some high class lady who was rather drunk paid him $20, to piss on her naked ass in the shower.

Ok we tried this today. I have some advice.;)
OK... thats officially the hottest thing Ive seen on here in days (lit just doesn't sparkle the way it used to). I am sooo gonna show this to my wife... Shell love it.
Thanks

Back