Streets to Sheets V2

DragonCat91

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Posts
100
I have made changes to the first story I posted here and it is so much better now imo.

Title: From the Streets to the Sheets

Content: One Male x One Female, Handjob, Vaginal Penetration, Doggy Style, Missionary Position

Category: Fanfic
- Fandom: Pokemon
- Pairing: Guzma x Plumeria

Summary: Some time after the events of Sun/Moon, Team Skull's second in command terminates a romantic relationship between her and a man outside the team. She tells herself she won't bother trying to find someone else for awhile...but turns out her soulmate has been right there beside her all along.

https://www.literotica.com/s/from-the-streets-to-the-sheets
 
Last edited:
I have made changes to the first story I posted here and it is so much better now imo. But since new stories are given priority over edits, I understand it will take awhile for the edited version to be posted, so I'm linking to it offsite. Hope that's allowed.

No, not allowed. You may as well remove the off-site link yourself, coz the Mod will drop by later and do it for you.

A story Edit usually takes 2-3 days longer than the current turn-around time (whatever that might be), longer during competitions. Give it a week or so. Don't press the resubmit button once the edit is in though, you'll bump to the bottom of the queue.

Patience, grasshopper...
 
No, not allowed. You may as well remove the off-site link yourself, coz the Mod will drop by later and do it for you.

A story Edit usually takes 2-3 days longer than the current turn-around time (whatever that might be), longer during competitions. Give it a week or so. Don't press the resubmit button once the edit is in though, you'll bump to the bottom of the queue.

Patience, grasshopper...

Okay, the link has been removed, sorry about that. I'll put the onsite link there when the time comes.
 
Fast work! Look forward to checking it out.
And it is up! I think I owe you the most thanks here, your feedback and suggestion for a "round 2" was genius.

Marco is one of my OCs, cue copy and pasted description from off site:

A tall, tanned grunt with spikey black hair and hazel eyes. He grew up mainly on the streets, orphaned at birth and left on the doorstep of a medical clinic with no note or anything else to tie him to who left him there. His past of being switched around all the time in foster care has left him with a "Who needs parents or anyone else? I take care of myself" attitude, he doesn't form attachments easily and would definitely choose a one night stand over committing to a relationship.

Yeah, he's done a few one night stands before lol. And that description explains why. The dude just...has a hard time getting attached to people, but he still gets horny at times, that's normal, so he just hooks up with any of the female team grunts who are also okay with commitment less nights of passion. I'm sure they take the necessary precautions. Because if he gets somebody pregnant he might have a heart attack lol.

tl;dr: Hopefully the part with the OC is funny.
 
Sorry it took me longer to come back to this than I anticipated. In general I'd say I do think the revision improves the story substantially and gives it a more natural-feeling final beat. The little Pokemonisms here and there are easy enough to work out from context and the whole kinda zany feel is still there. I think with practice you'll learn to give the sex scenes even more room to breathe, but I wouldn't worry about that for now. Good job of revisiting it.
 
Hey, no worries! I know life gets out of hand sometimes. Thanks. I'm PMing you some more tidbits for discussion.
 
Back
Top