Brand new, first day here... female

Female, new, 27 f, NOT UGLY OR FAT, let me make that clear....

because im sure people make assumptions about a female posting online, but i'd like to meet new people, for better or worse! Everyone is welcome.

Welcome to the boards. Sorry you have to deal with trollers and the wrong kind of dicks so soon.
 
Wtg!

Welcome to the boards. Sorry you have to deal with trollers and the wrong kind of dicks so soon.

Yeah she really caught a lot of grief on the general board...just trying to introduce herself. They clearly are juveniles...its too bad so many knuckleheads try to ruin for others. Have always hated bullies...oh well.
 
---

hey ZionGirl, I don't believe that there are any ugly women, so you aren't alone in that category. Welcome to the sensual and sexual madness that is the Lit.
 
yes welcome!

I doubt you are without plenty of new requests, but if you find yourself needing someone to chat with to work you into a bother, please, don't hesitate...;)
 
Welcome

I think you will this board a little more agreeable. Enjoy! As with everyone else, I offer up my willingness to chat.

Welcome!
 
Be All that You Be

Welcome to Literotica. As someone already pointed out, it's fantasy land here and typing comes in first, followed closely by spelling and thirdly by skillfully spreading erotic thought hither and yon. I haven't decided who I am today but my muscular physique makes the ground shake wherever I walk and my schlong immediately adapts to length and girth most desired by my woman of the hour, so there is no real identity crisis that has to be immediately tended.
 
Last edited:
Female, new, 27 f, NOT UGLY OR FAT, let me make that clear....

because im sure people make assumptions about a female posting online, but i'd like to meet new people, for better or worse! Everyone is welcome.

well hello Zion welcome to lit and put me on your lit friends list
 
Back
Top