My Father in law (closed for LittleGary and Loisbunny)

JODI

"Thanks" I told Jim in response to his nice place comment. I wasn't really sure what to make of him yet. He certainly was hot, even if he was Kelly's father-in-law.

"I can probably find a beer or two" I told him, as I opened up the fridge, and grabbed a couple of beers. "I think I'll join you."

I sat down across the table from here, and took a quick drink of my beer. I wasn't much of a drinker, and the first swig went down a lot easier than I had thought it would.

"So what do you do for a living Jim?"

It didn't take Mom long to strip me. The look on her face was priceless, as she finally got a good look at my cock. I guess it had grown a bit since the last time she had seen it.

My God Billy she gasped, just before she began to run her hands along my cock,.

The touch of her hand, coupled with the knowledge that my own Mom was jerking me off, had my blood racing. I quickly reached down to the end table, and grabbed the camera. I had to have a picture of Mom rubbing my cock. As I began to snap a few pictures, Mom gently pushed me into a sitting position on the bed. as she moved between my legs, I heard her ask if I wanted her to suck my cock.

"You can start off by sucking, but I have some othger plans for that sexy body of yours" I told her, as I pushed my hard cock closer to her full red lips.

Billy didn't waste any time grabbing the camera again, and snapping more pictures. This was a little different than the pictures he had taken earlier, and I was a little uneasy with the whole thing.

"I don't know about the pictures Billy" I murmurred as I slowly ran my hand along his hard cock, transfixed by the small drop of precum that oozed from the tip of his cock.

You can start off by sucking, but I have some other plans for that sexy body of yours

Billy didn't seem to care whether I wanted him to take pictures or not. he must have figured I was too far gone to argue much, and he was right. I had to admit, the thought of him taking pictures while I stroked him, or even sucked his cock, was thrilling.

As Billy shoved his cock closer to my face, I slowly stuck out my tonggue, and lightly licked that drop of precum from the tip. The taste was like sweet nectar to me. I slowly opened my mouth, and let the tip of his cock slide between my lips, my tongue running around the big tip.

My hands ran lightly along his cock, as I began to bob my head up and down, taking his cock deeper each time.

I snapped a few more pictures, as Mom took my cock deep into her mouth. I don't know what was better, the feeling her mouth was causing on my cock, or the visual stimulation I was getting watching my beautiful mother suck my cock. All I knew, was that I didn't want the feeling to end.

"Oh God Mom" I moaned as I took one last picture. I carefully set the camera on the nightstand, and wrapped my fingers in her long black hair. I watched as my cock thrust past her tightly pursed lips, her big tits swaying gently below.

I'd fantasized about this so many times, and had imagined all the ways I would fuck my mother if I got the chance, but now that we were here, the whole thing was just too over powering. Despite my best efforts to slow down, I could feel the cum beginning to boil in my balls.

"Ohhhh God Mom" I moaned again as I felt my cock beginning to swell in her mouth.

I managed to take most off Billys cock into my mouth. In all my fantasies, I had never imagined that he would be this big, or this hard. I looked up at him, as he took one last picture, his cock buried deep in my mouth. As he set down the camera, I began to stroke his cock with my hand, my tongue running around the big head, before taking his cock back between my lips.

Oh God Mom

As Billy moaned, I could feel his cock beginning to swell, and I knew that he wasn't going to last a lot longer. I could feel his fingers in my hair, and his strong arms pulling me closer to him, as his cock swelled even larger in my mouth.

Ohhhh God Mom Billy groaned, as he began to shoot his load into my waiting mouth. I began to greedily swallow his load, as I looked up at him.

Mom kept sucking on my cock as I began to shoot a huge load into her mouth.

"Ohhh shit" I moaned as I held her head tight, my hips bucking forward as the force of my orgasm swept through my body. I don't think I had ever cum so much in my life.

I looked down at Mom, as I pulled my cock from her mouth. One last spurt erupted from my cock, hitting mom on her chin.

"Shit Mom, where did you learn to suck cock like that?" I asked, as I grabbed the camera. "Hang on" I told her before she could wipe the cum from her face. I snapped the picture, and set the camera back on the nightstand, before collapsing on the bed exhausted.

Billy let out a loud moan, as his cock continued to erupt in my mouth. I did the best that I could to swallow everything he had, besides, the way he was holding my head, there was no way I could have pulled away even if I wanted to.

I kept sucking, as he continued to roll his hips towards my face, a slight tremor shaking his body just before he pulled his cock from my mouth. I was momentarily shocked, as one last spurt of cum hit me on the chin.

Shit Mom, where did you learn to suck cock like that he asked as he grabbed the camera telling me to hold on while he snapped a couple more pictures. I was so happy that I didn't even mind.

As Billy set down the camera and collapsed on his bed, I slowly got to my feet, and adjusted the dress. I was disappointed that I hadn't had a chance to fuck Billy, but I was pretty confident theer would be another time. I was glad for what we had done though. I bent in, and kissed him pasisonately on the mouth. I'm going to go clean up I told him, as I slipped out of the room, and headed down the hall.

I could feel Mom hovering above me, just before she leaned in and kissed me. I let my tongue slip between her parted lips, as I reached up and grabbed a quick feel of her firm tit. Then she was gone. I heard her say something about cleaning up, then I was alone.

I closed my eyes, and thought back to what had just happened in the last hour or so. Damn, my Mom was one hot, sexy bitch. I was disappointed that we had done so little, but based on the kiss she had just given me, there was more to come.

As I drifted off to sleep, I thought back to all the sexy outfits she had tried on for me, and imagined fucking her in different outfits all thoughout the house.

I left the door open to my bathroom. What was the point anymore. Billy had seen me naked, in fact he had pictures of me giving him a blow job. I smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't look too bad I thought, heck Billy's friends might even consider me a Milf.

I thought back to what had happened, and what hadn't happened. I had yet to feel Billys cock deep inside me. I soon found my hand between my legs, with my eyes closed , as I imagined Billy taking me from behind. I could almost feel his hands on my breasts, as his cock thrust into me.

I don't think I ever really fell asleep, dozed was more like it. I did fantasize about Mom though, she was so hot. I woke up a couple of minutes after Mom left with a huge hard on.

I saw the camera on the nightstand, and started to smile, as I realized that what we had just done wasn't merely a figment of my imagination. I grabbed the camera, and began to look at the pictures I had taken, as I headed down the hallway looking for Mom.

A minute later, I was peering through the crack into my Moms bathroom, as she leaned back against the countertop, her eyes closed, as her hand moved slowly under her dress. I quickly set up the camera, and began to snap off a few shots of Mom playing with herself.

I stood there watching, and taking pictures for a couple of minutes, wishing I had brought the video camera. Oh well, there would be other times I told myself, as I headed into the bedroom.

I moved as quietly as I could into the room, and stationed myself between her spread thighs. She was so engrossed in what she was doing, that she didn't even realize I was there. I reached down, and grabbed Mom at her waist, lifting her up on the counter as her eyes snapped open.

"Hey Mom" I smiled as I quickly lined my cock up with her dripping snatch, sinking nearly half of my hard member inside her with one hard thrust.

Last edited:
I leaned back against the counter, my fingers rubbing softly against my hard clit as I imagined Billys hard cock filling my aching cunt. I could remember how big and hard his cock had been as he had fucked my mouth, and I longed to feel his monster deep inside of me. I could feel my orgasm getting closer, as my breathing deepened, and a few soft moans escaped my lips.

I was so close, when I heard Billys voice right beside me.

Hey Mom he said as his hands closed around my waist, his strong arms lifting me onto the counter. As my eyes adjusted to the light, Billy quickly positioned his cock against my wet cunt, sliding his cock halfway inside of me with one smooth thrust.

"Ohhh God Baby" I moaned as Billy began to work his cock deeper inside of me. I reached up and cradled his face in my hands, my lips seeking desperately for his as he filled me with his cock.

"Oh Billy, I've wanted this for so long" I nearly cried before kissing him passionately on the lips.

My previous playing had me so close to cumming, that it only took a few strokes from Billys monster to push me over the edge.

"Ohhhhhhhh" i groaned as my body went rigid, my heart beating so loud I was sure that Billy could hear it. "Oh baby fuck your Mother hard"

Jim:

I took the beer that Jodi offered as she sat across from me at the table. I could hardly pull my eyes away from that superb set of tits, but I didn't want her to have the uppper hand either.

So what do you do for a living Jim

"Oh. I've got my own business" I told her casually, embellishing the truth quite a bit. "I set up security systems for businesses"

I didn't tell her that I also had a habit of setting up my survellience systems in the houses of beautiful women without them knowing about it.

I took a long pull from the ice cold beer. "So. What about you?"

I was disappointed as Jim answered my question about what he did for a living. Not in the fact that he did security work, I was actually kind of impressed that he had his own business. No, it was more in the fact that he seemed totally disinterested in me. I wasn't used to that. Usually guys couldn't pull their eyes away from my tits or ass long enough to have any kind of conversation, but Jim didn't seem to care one way or another about how I looked.

"I pretty much stay at home. I'm going back to college, just a few more classes to finish up my degree."

I found myself drinking my beer faster than I normally would do to my confusion about Jim's indifference. Before I knew it, it was gone, and I found myself grabbing another from the fridge. I wasn't much of a drinker, and I was already feeling a little fuzzy.

I took a good look at Jim as I walked back to the table, I hoped he would notice how hard my nipples were through the thin material of my bikini top. He was a good looking guy for someone his age, heck he was good looking no matter what his age.

I couldn't believe how horny I was. My recent encounter with Billy had sparked something deep inside of me, and all I could think about was how big Jims cock might be. I knew that Mike wouldn't be home for quite a while yet, and I wondered....

"Jim...I have a couple of big items that I need to move, could I trouble you to help me?"

Damn. Mom's cunt felt even better than I had imagined it would. I took a look down to watch as My hard cock moved deeper and deeper into her hot opening.

I heard Mom moan deeply Ohhh God Baby before she crdled my face between her hands and kissed me deeply. I could tell how turned on she was by just the passion in her kiss. Our tongues dueled, as my cock began to slice into the hot depths of her cunt.

Oh Billy, I've wanted this for so long Mom moaned again before forcing her tongue between my lips again.

The counter was the perfect height, and I dropped one of my hands down to grab her firm ass, while the other snaked up to expose her big tits. Her hard nipple tickled my palm as it closed over her firm orb.

My hand kneeded her firm ass cheek, my fingers moving into her crack, as I began to fuck her with greater urgency, my strokes becoming longer, and harder.

Oh baby fuck your Mother hard I heard her tell me breathlessly in my ear as her body went tense, her breathing coming in sharp gasps. her cunt was like a vise around my cock as I gave her several hard, deep thrusts my eyes focused on her face watching the throes of orgasm wash over her.

My cock was like an iron pipe inside my Mom as I reached down to slide both hands under her ass. My cock still buried inside of her, I lifted her up off the counter and spun her around, her back pressed tightly against the wall. I had seen a guy do this online one time, and I had been anxious to try it.

I looked up at Billy as I came. The feeling was so powerful, my body awash with the sensations my son was causing in me. His cock filled me so fully, and his hands seemed to be everywhere, touching my breast, ass, and back as he fucked me with a passion I had only dreamed about.

I felt my body tense, as Billy slipped his hands under my butt, my legs wrapping quickly around him as he lifted me up and against the wall behind him.

"Ohhh Baby" I moaned as I buried my face in his strong shoulder, while my son began to fuck me in a standing position. I don't know where he had come up with this idea, but I was ready to try nearly anything.

JIM:

Jodi seemed to be loosening up quite nicely due to the effects of the beer. She certainly wasn't much of a drinker I thought, as I noticed the slightly glazed expression on her face as she got up to get herself another beer.

I couldn't help but notice her large nipples sticking proudly through the thin material of her bikini top. Damn she had a nice set of tits, and I could hardly wait to get my hands and mouth on them. I knew one way or another I would be fucking this hot Milf shortly.

Jim...I have a couple of big items that I need to move, could I trouble you to help me?

I looked at Jodi, and couldn't help but recognize the look on her face. She wanted to get laid, and this was her way to get me into her bedroom.

"Sure. I'll help you." I said as I stood up from the table. "Lead the way"

I could feel my cock beginning to stir as I thought of what was about to happen with this sexy woman. I thought about Kelly for a second, and how pissed she would be, but she was with her husband, my son right now, and she really had nothing to say about it.

I fell into step behind Jodi, as she started towards the stairs. I watched her hips gently sway from side to side as she moved gracefully across the livingroom carpet. Mmmmm I was going to tap her ass before I was done.

Jodi:

It didn't take long for Jim to answer.

Sure. I'll help you. Lead the way

As he stood up, I couldn't help but notice the outline of what appeared to be a long cock in his shorts. I smiled to myself as I grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge before heading through the livingroom towards the stairs. I made sure to shake my ass just a little bit more than normal, and as I took a quick look over my shoulder, I caught Jim staring right where I had hoped he would. That bulge I had noticed in his shorts had certainly gotten larger.

I gave Jim a smile as I headed up the stairs. In less than a minute, we were in my bedroom.

"I need to take these big boxes down the hall and into the office" I told Jim. "My husband is a lazy ass, and I can never get him to do it."

I bent down to grab a box, giving Jim a great view of my ass. I then turned to face him, still bent at the waist, almost causing my tits to spill forth from my bikini top. "I'll make it worth your while" I mentioned as I picked up the box and headed down the hall.

Last edited:
I looked at the big pile of boxes that needed to be moved, and grimanced slightly. This might take awhile. Damn, I thought she had brought me up here for a good fucking, but apparently she really did need help.

My husband is a lazy ass, and I can never get him to do it

I moved to grab a box, but stopped and admired Jodi's fantastic body as she bent down to get a box of her own. That sweet ass was too much, and I thought for sure her tits were going to pop out of her bikini top.

I'll make it worth your while she called out as she headed down the hallway.

I quickly grabbed a couple of boxes and followed her. I knew where we were going, seeing as how I had broken in here, and installed a few cameras, but I didn't want her to know that.

I quickly set down my boxes in the office, and headed back to the bedroom.

I wondered what was in all the boxes, and why we were moving them from the bedroom into the office, but who was I to ask. I'd just sneak back in some afternoon, and find out for myself. Heck I was getting a pretty good eyeful of my sexy neighbor, and scoring some serious points, so what the heck.

Last edited:
Jim didn't waste any time. He was right behind me down the hallway, and had already dropped off his two boxes and was on the way back for more before I could even turn around. I smiled to myself as I headed back down the hallway, if he was this anxious to help me move the boxes, I could only imagine how anxious he would be to play with my box.

We made the next couple of trips in silence. Finally as Jim headed down the hallway with the last box, I stayed behind in the bedroom, and dimmed the lights. I knew I would only have a minute, so I grabbed a bustier out of my closet, and scurried into the bathroom.

"I'll be right out Jim. Your beer is on the nightstand."

"Could you be a dear, and help me out with one more thing?" I asked, as I stepped into the room in my tight red bustier.

Mom buried her face in my shoulder, as I began to drive my aching cock deep inside the velvety walls of her cunt. I could hear her moan lightly as I thrust my cock as deeply as I could inside of her.

"You feel so good Mom" I whispered, as I began to kiss her neck passionately.

My hands were full of the firm cheeks of her ass, and I could feel them move with every thrust of my cock. After a few minutes, I began to think of what to do next with my Mother.

I slowly set her back down on the counter. "Stand up and bend over the sink Mom. I want you from behind."

Billy fucked me with a passion that I couldn't have dreamed of. I wa samazed that he had the strength to hold me up, and fuck me as hard as he was. Finally he set me down on the counter, and I looked up at him breathlessly.

Stand up and bend over the sink Mom. I want you from behind

I gave Billy a sly smile as I slowly stood up. I finally bent over the counter, and braced myself, waiting for Billy to enter me. I couldn't wait to feel his big cock inside of me again, and I knew that the new position was going to cause him to fuck me long and hard again.

"Do you want to fuck your Momma from behind while she is still wearing this costume? I bet you want to grab my big tits while you fill me with your big cock, don't you baby. Tell Momma what you're going to do to her."

I finished moving the last few boxes as Jodi went to get a couple of beers. As I stepped back into the Master bedroom, I noticed that it seemed to be a lot darker in the bedroom. We must be done I thought to myself. I wondeed where she had gone until I heard her call out from the Master bath.

I'll be right out Jim. Your beer is on the nightstand

I quickly grabbed the beer off the nightstand, and took a quick drink.

Could you be a dear, and help me out with one more thing?

I nearly choked on my beer, as Jodi stepped into the room dressed in a red bustier.

"Holy shit" I mumbled appreciately as I gazed at her ultra sexy body. I loved the way her bustier pushed her already large breasts up even further, maximizing her cleavage.

I set my beer back on the nigtstand, and took a step towards her, my eyes taking in her long tanned legs, and the tiny pair of panties she was wearing.

"It depends" I said as I stepped in close to her. "Do you think you can help me with somethng?" Reaching out, I grabbed her around the waist, pulling her in close, crushing my mouth against hers.

I watched as Mom bent over the counter as I had directed. She looked so good in that dress, and I couldn't wait to fuck her some more.

Do you want to fuck your Momma from behind while she is still wearing this costume? I bet you want to grab my big tits while you fill me with your big cock, don't you baby. Tell Momma what you're going to do to her

Damn, Mom knew me pretty well. I lifted the skirt portion of the dress so it rested on Moms back. I slowly ran my hands over her smooth ass, and dreamed about what I really wanted to do to her, but was too afraid to say. I took my cock in my hand and slowly rubbed it against her wet cunt, before finally sliding the tip inside of her. I let the tip just rest there, my cock pulsing with desire, as I ran my hands along her sides, and finally across her chest, My hands freeing her big breasts from the confines of the dress. As I began to squeeze her tits, I finally allowed my cock to move deeper within her.

"Yes. I want to squeeze those amazing tits while I fuck you from behind." As if to emphasize my words, I began to work my cock in and out of her going deeper with every thrust, my hands squeeezing her breasts, while my fingers tugged at her nipples.

"I want to watch those big tits swaying while you scream out my name when you cum."

Jims' reaction was even better than I had hoped it would be. When he saw me, he nearly spilled his beer.

Holy shit

I could feel his eyes boring into my body, as he drank in every inch of my nearly naked form. As I watched, I could see the bulge in his shorts becoming larger.

Setting his beer down on a nightstand, he grabbed me around the waist and pulled me close.Do you think you can help me with something?

"I'm pretty sure I can help you with whatever your needs are" I managed to stammer after breaking my kiss with Jim. Reaching down between us, I began to massage his rapidly swelling cock through his shorts.

"MMmmmm this feels like a nice one."

Back