Horrible Bosses Club

Had an idea for a club where some very horrible bosses get together to share their stories of how they got their employees to have sex with them. I was thinking the first chapter would introduce three men at the club having drinks when they start sharing.

First boss was able to get both a mother and daughter to give it up. The mother was a long term employee and the daughter there for the summer as the college year ended. The boss has pictures of the daughter going into the petty cash (which he asked her to do) but he tells the mother she is stealing and has no choice but to go to the police. The mother is in a panic until the boss gives her the option. He has always wanted to have sex with her and knows how proper she is so it is an even bigger turn on.

He tells the daughter he is going to fire her mom because she isn't doing a good job and really stresses college will not be affordable anymore. Unless she gives him what he wants.

In both instances he takes lots of pictures to hold over them for future encounters.

Still thinking about the other two guys stories that they share. Ideas are welcome.

Alex.

How's this ??

Had an idea for a club where some very horrible bosses get together to share their stories of how they got their employees to have sex with them. I was thinking the first chapter would introduce three men at the club having drinks when they start sharing.

First boss was able to get both a mother and daughter to give it up. The mother was a long term employee and the daughter there for the summer as the college year ended. The boss has pictures of the daughter going into the petty cash (which he asked her to do) but he tells the mother she is stealing and has no choice but to go to the police. The mother is in a panic until the boss gives her the option. He has always wanted to have sex with her and knows how proper she is so it is an even bigger turn on.

He tells the daughter he is going to fire her mom because she isn't doing a good job and really stresses college will not be affordable anymore. Unless she gives him what he wants.

In both instances he takes lots of pictures to hold over them for future encounters.

Still thinking about the other two guys stories that they share. Ideas are welcome.

Alex.

The other two guys are this man's long time friends. Once this boss has the mother and the daughter submit to him, he shares them with his two friends and tells them how he got them to do it.

Now the two friends have the idea to do the same, then forming the club to share each others victims.

That works for you?

One of the bosses should include sexual favors in his interviews. When he's hiring new employees, he has a way of making them want the job so badly that by the time the other shoe drops and he indicates the applicant will have to satisfy him physically before getting the job, few refuse the challenge. In this way, he can have an office fully staffed with women who are willing to do whatever it takes to keep their employment. Would make for some very spirited and enjoyable 'Employee of the Month' contests!

Call me sexist, but I'm also partial to the old "bubble-headed blonde", Little Annie Fannie cliche. A secretary who is a ridiculously hot bombshell type but is so naive & ditzy that she doesn't even realize it is repeatedly tricked into giving her boss head, letting him fuck her, performing sexual favors for his supervisors to help him get promoted, etc., etc., etc. Marilyn Monroe in THE SEVEN YEAR ITCH, if she was just that much more gullible.

Last edited:
The other two guys are this man's long time friends. Once this boss has the mother and the daughter submit to him, he shares them with his two friends and tells them how he got them to do it.

Now the two friends have the idea to do the same, then forming the club to share each others victims.

That works for you?

Works for me...would love to read a story like this.....

I read this thread this morning and I couldn't put it out of my head for the rest of the day. It certainly is a good idea, I think I might give it a shot.

I was thinking they are old friends, meeting in a bar after not having seen each other for years. Maybe they found each other and arranged a little reunion since they went to the same college or something. So they start talking about how they have been and after a couple of beers they started sharing these stories.

Anyone got an idea for the third boss?

I had another idea for one of the bosses, he is going to meet with a client and asks one of his worker's to join him for the trip. She is younger than he is and he is very aware of her personal problems at home. Her husband is not attentive and in fact forgot her birthday recently. The boss makes sure to cancel her reservation for the second room and slips the young guy behind the counter a little cash to play along that there is no room available but is working on it for her.

He takes her to dinner and makes sure she is drinking. He really flatters her and surprises her with a belated birthday treat which makes her feel special. The drinks keep flowing and he takes her to a nearby bar for some dancing. He continues his manipulation by playing on her emotions, bringing up how her husband forgot or more to the point didn't think her birthday was important. He says how she should be treasured etc and how she is beautiful. He sees she is falling for it and begins to be more intimate and touchy. She is wrapped around his finger.

Back at the hotel he confirms again there is no room for her so invites her up to his room. As soon as he has her in the elevator he plants the hardest kiss of her life on her. he gets her in the room and takes every way he wanted. She is so under his control in the end he tells her that he expects to wake up with her mouth around him and she does as he wants.

He uses her for the next few days for his amusement while they finish the trip.

I read this thread this morning and I couldn't put it out of my head for the rest of the day. It certainly is a good idea, I think I might give it a shot.

I was thinking they are old friends, meeting in a bar after not having seen each other for years. Maybe they found each other and arranged a little reunion since they went to the same college or something. So they start talking about how they have been and after a couple of beers they started sharing these stories.

Anyone got an idea for the third boss?

I had another idea for one of the bosses, he is going to meet with a client and asks one of his worker's to join him for the trip. She is younger than he is and he is very aware of her personal problems at home. Her husband is not attentive and in fact forgot her birthday recently. The boss makes sure to cancel her reservation for the second room and slips the young guy behind the counter a little cash to play along that there is no room available but is working on it for her.

He takes her to dinner and makes sure she is drinking. He really flatters her and surprises her with a belated birthday treat which makes her feel special. The drinks keep flowing and he takes her to a nearby bar for some dancing. He continues his manipulation by playing on her emotions, bringing up how her husband forgot or more to the point didn't think her birthday was important. He says how she should be treasured etc and how she is beautiful. He sees she is falling for it and begins to be more intimate and touchy. She is wrapped around his finger.

Back at the hotel he confirms again there is no room for her so invites her up to his room. As soon as he has her in the elevator he plants the hardest kiss of her life on her. he gets her in the room and takes every way he wanted. She is so under his control in the end he tells her that he expects to wake up with her mouth around him and she does as he wants.

He uses her for the next few days for his amusement while they finish the trip.

Sounds good, I could certainly work with that.

I was thinking they hired a small back room of a bar for the meeting, so they had a bit of privacy. At first I was just going to have them discuss it in the bar, but I guess you might not want to share stories like that in such a public setting. Does that sound okay or do you have a better idea for the location? I do want to go with the reunion idea though, knowing each other from college and meeting for the first time after 10 years or so.

More ideas

Alex.

A longtime employee brings in his daughter to work; she's either undecided about life, b lazy and not doing anything, wants to give her work experience, etc. Her father is so proud that his daughter is taking work seriously and doing well plus he recently got his well deserved promotion. If he only knew that she was bending over his boss desk happily taking his cock several times a day, several times a week. *Daughter brings in an equally hot friend or two.

One boss recognizes new employee from her early wild days and blackmails her. Behind closed doors, he adds more naughty pics to her existing "portfolio" as she reveals that her dirty side never left and how much she loves it.

Back