Huge toys!

Looks like you need a spin class in private.:cattail:

I think just a new spin class and a movie making oppertunity

When I used to talk about my exercise on XHAMSTER regularly, a personal trainer used to flirt about the special instruction he would offer in spin class when the lights are low (my class does it with the lights off & on red light dimmed down low). ThoughTS of his special attention certainly made spin class interesting for awhile.

I've had the pleasure of getting fisted by this girl I've been seing around once a month for almost a year now. And I love it. Personally its the girth I go for. Atm I can take a corona bottle, and that fits nice after abit of playing around. Dont feel the need to go bigger then that tho.

Its a shame assplay for straight men is so taboo, makes it hard, for me atleast, to trust women enuff to tell them I like it without fear of them thinking Im gay or make fun of it...

What is your definition of huge?

This is big, but don't know if it qualifies as huge. It is fun to play with.

attachment.php

I have masturbated to this picture on several occasions. It excites me beyond belief.

Lol x yes I love big toys and own a whole arsenal of dildos and vibrators which my present partner tried to destroy a little while ago x the largest at the moment is a very old and seldom used latex 'Kolton' Pony Dildo, 11.5" in length and very thick, plus the ring also on the shaft x the smallest is my new Pink one only 5" long and slim, like my partners, but use this to massage and stimulate my clitoris during fantasies x x x

Lol x yes I love big toys and own a whole arsenal of dildos and vibrators which my present partner tried to destroy a little while ago x the largest at the moment is a very old and seldom used latex 'Kolton' Pony Dildo, 11.5" in length and very thick, plus the ring also on the shaft x the smallest is my new Pink one only 5" long and slim, like my partners, but use this to massage and stimulate my clitoris during fantasies x x x

reading this then looking at your profile made me instantly hard. Such a hot image in my head.

Back