"Daddy?" I Whispered - LITEROTICAS #1 Story Stolen!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lovergirl May I suggest that this isn't the place for you. This is a thread for big boys - not childish clowns and their infantile rantings.

If you hurry you can get back to your normal posting and catch up to ace on one of many other threads and get you head back up his ass...

xhoEESU.jpg


Now that little twerp has been disposed of I'll get back to highlighting some of LITEROTICA'S greatest stories...​
 
After all these years. :rolleyes:

It's interesting that he a Freddie reappeared at the same time, though.

Not the first time either, which I pointed out in another thread.

I doubt they're the same person, but maybe they do 'know' each other off lit.
 
ScouriesWorld

another note from LITEROTICAS #1 AUTHOR

James R Scouries esq.

These two stories are over a decade old! Some of my earliest LITEROTICA work. And after reading them last night I must say they’ve aged quite well.

One of the most interesting things about them is that there was very little reader drop-off from chapter 1 to chapter 2. It seems that over 95% of those who read 1 then read 2 when it came out a couple of weeks later. So far sales of the two are approaching 800,000 and votes have now hit over 3500!

It is a father/daughter story that features the daughters best friends, her marriage and multiple pregnancies. Just click them open and start reading…


[size=+3]Sam Gets Married[/size]



ftv_girls_naked_outdoors_009.jpg

sam and her friends getting ready for daddy?


Sam Gets Married Samantha learns from Daddy.
4.68 1858 392002 Incest/Taboo (English) 09/29/05
Public Comments: 47

Sam Prefers Daddy Dad claims his daughter from her husband.
4.64 1658 377498 Incest/Taboo (English) 10/12/05
Public Comments: 40​

Some Comments:

You Never Fail to Please
Scouries:
When I see your name on a story I'm attracted like a moth to the flame and you never disappoint me. By all means this story needs to be expanded. Hell it could probably go 5 or 6 chapters without wearing thin, but then you're so could at it you would have no problem carrying it off. Thank You


Great Hot & Sexy Story
Daddy you are so horny with 3 hot and horny mummys with darling babies all sired by you. I hope that Sam's husband is still getting some pussy from the girls, or some pure mothers milk. As he likes to dress up as a female it is about time he had his pussy serviced again. Strapon may be?

Loved it!!!
Absolutely one of the BEST stories i have read in a LONG time....i came multiple times!

Awesome
Scouries writes the best stories, and this series was the best of the best, IMO. Keep at it!

You are the best
Greetings from India. Have been an avid fan of yours. I've tried to refrain from admitting this and have read many other authors on this site as well as others, but, you happen to the best... Best of luck

Damn you and your story telling.
I am so into reading your stories one after another that I'm not getting things done that I should be attending to. You sure know how to hold an audience especially me. I have some suggestions for another story for you but will have to do that later because it's almost 3:30AM and I need to get some sleep. Thank You

Laughed Out Loud!
I was so into the story, that when I got to the line where Naomi shouts "Wake up, Mommie's not happy!", I laughed out loud! Great story, interesting twists with cross-dressing son-in-law, and total dominance by dad. Does Daddy take son-in-law's virgin ass, or would that be too much?
 
ScouriesWorld

another note from LITEROTICAS #1 AUTHOR

James R Scouries esq.

Here’s a story I’d forgotten. How could I – it stars me for crying out loud. I’m one of the two main characters.

It’s also a Loving Wives category story and it again proves my point that readers of that category are not unfair to the authors who submit stories in this category.

In fact just the opposite in this case. It garnered a large number of reads (over 200,000 which puts it in double best seller territory), got over 1800 votes, 90 comments and a earned darn good score (4.66).

And unlike the never-ending reports from AHland whiners the comments on this story are quite acceptable to this author. Some good, some bad, some excellent and some cheap ones from other contestants in the contest.

Is the story true as I originally claimed, a complete fabrication, or a mixture of the two? Did I really impregnate a young, married women I met while doing research on women’s lingerie during a visit to Chicago? And did the beautiful Angie eventually have more children? And if so were they children produced by the sperm of yours truly or does her brother Johnnie deserve credit?

It’s a story that features some great dialogue between the two main characters. In fact you could take this story to the stage or the big screen without too much of a rewrite.

I recommend my story to any and every LITEROTICA reader – I believe it is that good. And I also suggest you read through all the comments (some are below) – they’re a real fun read!


[size=+3]Angie’s Valentines Baby[/size]

tumblr_n48wji0wJZ1sx2j5ao1_500.gif



Angie's Valentines Baby Scouries seduces a teenage wife.
4.66 1844 200143 Loving Wives (English) 02/05/10
Public Comments: 90​

Some Comments:

1 a great erotic story despite the fact that i discovered i was an infertile man myself 23 years ago

2 How can u put this in a valentine contest???
there isn't loving at all of that wife. For a cuckold story is fine and all but putting this in a valentines contest??? You must be kidding!!!!

And I do pity Paul, because it looks like his wife is a fucking cake eater who is eventually gonna cuckold him with 4 children, while taking a lover by her side. Again, what is so loving about this tale? If this was only once I could pass it, but she will make him take care of four bastards and keep a lover, what is that SOOO loving?

I repeat again, for those who love cheating wives is a good tale, but making it into romance? If this what people see as love then man, what has society grown into?

3 yet another outstanding read
I've missed your stories but you've come back strong with this one. An OUTSTANDING story and an enjoyable read. Keep up the good work and don't make us wait so long before the next one.

4 GREAT
Once again, you have outdone yourself. Not only an enjoyable story but one most of us can see happening in real life. A young, beautiful, impressionable girl swept off her feet by a silver tounged devil! You have merged love, lust, naiveté and cheating into a wonderfully entertaining and belivable story. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to at least 4 more as he impregnates her again and again!

5 What are you really?
It appears that your are just one large pile of human shit.

6 What sort of bullshit is this?
A Valentines story about a whore/slut/bitch and you the writer, the so called hero of the story, you sir are an arsehole. Paul isn't lucky, if anyone thinks that being cucked by your wife and then forced to bring up 4 little bastards as your own? and then one day you find out your wife is not only fucking and arsehole but also fucking her brother. That is just sick. If this is your best work then I hate to even think about what your worst would be. This the first and last story of yours I will read. I really hope you don't even get close to winning the contest.

7 Truth is indeed stranger than fiction
Wait until the tabloids get wind of this. Many loving wives will be coming forth confessing to having extramarital affairs (and babies) with Literotica's most famous author. I predict this is only the tip of the iceberg. I gave you 5 stars, scouries, for being so brutally honest and doing it in such an erotically entertaining way.

8 Kind of a different twist for you...
But, like all of your stories, I found it very entertaining. I always appreciate what you do. You've been on my "Favorites List" for a long time, Jim. Keep doing what you do.

9 awwwwwwwww
i have always loved your stories and this one is great!!!! i know that if i ever met you in person my mind would be blown!!! she is one lucky girl and you are undoubtedly one hell of a lucky guy and fairly brilliant...great great great story!
This is the best story I have read till now. It was very lovely. I have always appreciated you and this story of yours is even better than the ones I have read till now. You narrated it really well and drew me into the story. You are just amazing.

10 So hot
Wish you would give Me your baby too

11 no banks
Paul will never have DNA checks done. He would have to acknowledge that his sperm couldn't get to Angelique's eggs. He might have to admit to himself his own infertility. He is happy, he is not a cuckold. He is a real husband and a good father. Jim just comes around every few months and gives her another baby, and aquires material for another chapter in the story of Angie in the Lingerie Shop. Angie becomes a good mother and loving wife who never steps out of her family for loving except when Scouries comes to town for another baby. So, she finally tells Johnny of her love for him. On Valentines night she seduces him wearing the black set Jim left her. Of course she's already pregnant. There is no murder here. Unlike most unfaithful wives or husbands, she deeply loves all three of her men. Her marriage could have gone stale and ended. She was too young and full of dreams to have an infertile husband, so, scouries probably saved their relationship.
 
Son, I am glad you got decent scores out of the LW troglodytes, and I thought about clicking on one of these stories, but your ego's so thick and veiny it is distracting. Question: how does one ever grow and improve as a writer if they feel they have nothing left to learn?
 
Son, I am glad you got decent scores out of the LW troglodytes, and I thought about clicking on one of these stories, but your ego's so thick and veiny it is distracting. Question: how does one ever grow and improve as a writer if they feel they have nothing left to learn?

The book on Scouries is that he created those scores himself. If you check out the named accounts of those leaving comments on his stories (and presumably votes as well), you'll find the preponderance of them are hollow accounts that only favorite Scouries and write nothing themselves. We call it the Scouries Technique.
 
Probably a MetArt pic.

Gotta love performance art. He's not Mike Yates great, but he's consistent.

It's all about smoke, mirrors, and outlandish claims. Not to mention stolen artwork.

If ya really want to have a discussion, go read this story and explain why it is rated as it is. I dare ya. :D
 
It's all about smoke, mirrors, and outlandish claims. Not to mention stolen artwork.

If ya really want to have a discussion, go read this story and explain why it is rated as it is. I dare ya. :D

Ha, got better things to do!
 
Promoting your stories can pay off! Even in AHland...

ScouriesWorld

another note from LITEROTICAS #1 AUTHOR

James R Scouries esq.

Here are some interesting figures. I just checked the recent activity on my account for the last 30 days and here are the numbers:

My stories were “favorited” 237 times over the 30 days.
They were “unfavorited” 77 times.

I received 15 new comments

And I was added to the “favorite author” list of 55 readers.
4 Readers deleted me from their “favorite author” list.

A total of 388 "recent activities". All in all a very good thirty days if I say so myself. Especially given that I haven’t submitted any new stories in so long. May I suggest that other (less famous) authors on this site should follow my example and work harder to get their stories read.

If my health holds up and no family emergencies arise I’m hoping to finally get back to submitting some new stories to the site. Even today, as we live under the threat of the dreaded Zika virus, I dictated the start of my latest effort to the lovely Jacqui for two hours this afternoon. We had originally planned to have a late brunch en famille in Wynwood this afternoon but the dreaded Aedes mosquitoes kept us instead indoors in our air conditioned South Beach headquarters.


idftMan.gif

This IS NOT our esteemed Queen celebrating her latest AHland moderation! IT’S NOT … I PROMISE YOU…
 
In the story? Or are you talking about the picture he keeps showing? I couldn't get past the beginning of the story, but as for the pic, I would have to assume she's 18 or whoever took it is in deep shit.

I'd have to assume she's 'of legal age of consent (18 years old)' and she's one of those rather worrying trend of porn sites to use women that look 'younger than their years.'

What I do find hilariously funny is that for a thread all about stealing someone else's work, does the author not think to his own hypocrisy?

I'm sure all these photographs are his own work I presume?
 
Last edited:
ScouriesWorld

another note from LITEROTICAS #1 AUTHOR

James R Scouries esq.


The Olympics!!!! Yes we’ve all spent the last couple of weeks glued to our IPads and TV’s watching the Olympics. And what a welcome break that has been from the endless stream of talking heads pontificating on the Presidential election. Having twenty “experts” explaining the latest idiocy that’s been spouted by the “Donald”.

Personally I’ve always been interested in the swimming events above all others. And it was great to watch our boys and girls kick some ass in the pool. The Aussies talked big but swam small! The Canadians seemed to be swimming with skates on! The Chinese (finally competing without the aid of drugs) sank to the bottom. And the Ruskies? Fuck em!

The good old U.S. of A. ruled. As well we should…

Anyway I do just happen to have a story that ends at the Olympics. It’s a wonderful tale of a sweet, young, virginal coed, an American beauty, who is willing to take on the world in the 200 butterfly. Can she triumph and bring a medal back to her homeland? Will jim couries, her coach and mentor lead her to the promised land?

This is a humorous and erotic MATURE CATEGORY tale of romance and love and is perfect reading for a couple on a special occasion. And I especially like it when the humor I put in my erotic stories is appreciated by our readers.

How has it done with the LITEROTICA reading public? 225,000 reads! 43 comments and 56 favorites. And I’d say 1919 was a goodly number of votes. Try it! I think you’ll like it…



[size=+3]Gym “Member” Ship[/size]

woman-swimming_naked.jpg



Gym 'Member' Ship Club owner gets to train virgin teenage swimmer.
4.70 1919 224,542 Mature (English) 03/04/07
Public Comments: 43​


Some Comments:

1 Amazing!
It was a beautiful story, well written to the point to make the reader,(me) hot and bothered (lol) besides touched by the tenderness and sweetness of new love. Keep writing like that, you engaged the reader and make them happy! ( I'm happy)

2 Another great story
I wanted to thank you for all of the work you put into your stories. I have read most all of them and can't wait for more. Keep up the great work.

3 Great
I loved the development of the characters. I liked it didn't go right for the sex angle. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

4 Another male chauvinist bastard
I found myself getting an ulcer reading about the arrogant , pompous,manager and owner of the gym. I know this site is fantasy, but when you let horny teenagers write about arrogant males who would be out of business in a real world I stop reading. Better luck in your next story.

5 Outstanding!
Superb fiction. Thank you, scouries. This story is special because it gets better and better with every sentence. It starts small and finishes large. That's a winner every time.

6 Nice Story and brilliant ending - all happy...
Erotic, funny and pure 'scouries' - please do keep them coming (teehee!) and... yes, I remember my competitive swim days when healthy youths merged into many strokes and not all of them in the pool either! Swim or loose it...

7 Swimeric
Great, just great; love the humor.

8 Excellent writing again
Your humour and writing style makes your stories so readable. I am plucking up courage to submit my efforts and finding your submissions today are proving an inspiration.

9 Water Doesn't Put Their Fire Out!!!
Every time I read this story, it becomes more and more sexy and fun! You can't help but find yourself reading it with a smile on your entire face! The next time I go to a gym, I think I will ask for the "Gold Triple X Membership" just to see if the receptionist recognises the reference to this story and "Blushes!"

10 Sexy with humor.
I laughed out loud with this story! When he pulled down his pants for their race, I died laughing. The smartass comments on both sides, along with the chemistry were so entertaining. And I love seductions on the massage table. I didn't want the story to end. WRITE SOME MORE!!!
 
image.php

Quote B+W Writer What I do find hilariously funny is that for a thread all about stealing someone else's work, does the author not think to his own hypocrisy? I'm sure all these photographs are his own work I presume?

Well my dear LITEROTICA actually encourages posters to hotlink images from other sites. And the other sites are quite happy because their site gets exposed on big, bad Literotica. Its win/win/win – everyones happy.

Here's what the QUEEN posted on the issue some time ago:

image.php

QUOTE LAUREL No, it is not (here she’s referring to it not being against LITEROTICA rules). People hotlink images all the time, including myself.
 
But most have the common sense not to post stolen pictures with the copyright clearly posted at the bottom. Since your stories obviously do not have a copyright, by your own admission, they are fair game to steal so you really have no bitch about your story being stolen.

Kind of ironic but then again, it never was about your story being lifted, it was all about you and your ego as usual. So dad.
 
I must admit to liking to have my ego stroked. I am quite the fan of it. But stroking it myself feels like trying to masturbate if I had t-rex arms. Sounds like a good idea initially, but you really aren't getting anywhere. I will admit to shameless self promotion. I have done exactly that with a few of my posts.

I have never seen a more blatant display of stroking one's own ego and shameless self promotion than this thread.

I felt bad for you when I read the OP. At around your third post on this thread, I didn't give a shit any more.
 
I must admit to liking to have my ego stroked. I am quite the fan of it. But stroking it myself feels like trying to masturbate if I had t-rex arms. Sounds like a good idea initially, but you really aren't getting anywhere. I will admit to shameless self promotion. I have done exactly that with a few of my posts.

I have never seen a more blatant display of stroking one's own ego and shameless self promotion than this thread.

I felt bad for you when I read the OP. At around your third post on this thread, I didn't give a shit any more.

That's how we all feel.

One question?

It took you till the 3rd post?
 
People are scared of me! I'm a division manager in charge of 29 people! I drive a Dodge Stratus!
 
It took you till the 3rd post?
That shameless self promotion thing that I said I do, I thought that he may be doing a measure of that where it isn't too damn far. I gave him benefit of the doubt.

Post 2 wiped away 75% of the doubt, post 3 eradicated it.
 
oh great! 3 more ALTS from texas - jay, the mayor and b+w! Talking to each other :rolleyes:. Three more off to join their puppet master on the ignore list...

ScouriesWorld

another note from LITEROTICAS #1 AUTHOR

James R Scouries esq.


Another story from way back when… 2008 for crying out loud. Set in wintry New Hampshire before moving on to Hawaii. For those of you who’ve ever visited those beautiful islands I know you’ll understand the joy our heroine feels when she first arrives there.

For those of you who haven’t yet had the pleasure I strongly urge you to book a trip there a.s.a.p. And in the meantime read this story so you have some idea of what to expect when you visit these magical islands…

It’s the story of Katy O’Malley, a beautiful but sad twenty-one year old artist struggling to find her painting voice. A girl now estranged from the father she’d always loved. A highly sexed girl who now seems always to end up in the beds of real losers and lowlifes … a girl/woman whose dreams always seemed to star her brother and/or father!

It’s a great read – I promise you that you’ll enjoy it – erotica at its best!

It came out during an especially bad time during the heights of the scouries/AHland wars and I find the comments made on the story hilarious – I can’t help but laugh at “anonymous” comments whose words clearly identify the AHland author. I wonder how many of you will be able to identify the AHland “anonymous” posters of comments 3, 5, 8, 9, 11 and 13 below. Maybe I should hold a contest… Even though they were made some 8 years ago most of them are still around… Of course poor Freddie was murdered so he’s no longer above ground…

It now has 190,000 reads, 1502 votes, 84 comments, 62 favorites and a rating of 4.62. I’m quite proud of this one. I’m truly enjoying revisiting my old stories…



[size=+3]Hawaiian Valentines “Lei” for Daddy[/size]

tumblr_o5qkhzSEGV1ticppto1_500.jpg

dreaming of daddy…


Hawaiian Valentines "Lei" for Daddy Katy gets "lei-d" by her Daddy.
4.62 1502 189642 Incest/Taboo (English) 02/01/08
Public Comments: 87​


Some Comments:

1 What a great story .
I honestly can't remember the last time I enjoyed a story as much as this one . Thanks

2 Classic Scouries
I never stop being aroused by a "Scouries Tail"

3 This sucks . . .
. . . and not in a good way. Next to BFW you are the worst wannabe writer on this site.

4 HOT HOT HOT
It started warming up when she licked the ice cream off her nipple with daddy watching and then really got steamy. Thanks for a great story, Rebecca.

5 Don't give up your day job
What are you in real life, anyway, a septic tank cleaner? I wish somebody would shovel this shit story away.

6 Great Story
A really great story, I lived in Hawaii for 6 years and have enjoyed most of the places you've described. The characters were well developed, and the story was as lush as the setting. As for your critics, every voice needs a forum, but don't let it stop you from your excellent writings. Thanks for the story from one who can't write, but loves to read. GOOD LUCK in the contest..

7 It kept me reading
I normally don't read long ass stories but this one kept me right there waiting for more and I can't wait for Craig to get there and take his sister!!!!!!!!!!

8 Hey Poobah
Why don't you try children's books? Your writing ability reminds me of a five or six-year-old. Perhaps you would be popular with the kindergarten crowd.

9 Very believable story
All this time I thought you were just a pompous ass (lol). I had no idea you can write (lol).

This was one of the best stories I have read on here.

Wonderful background. Nicely detailed. Excellent dialogue. Good, suspenseful build up to the sex scene. Very believable story. I had a most enjoyable read.
Good luck in the contest. I hope you win.

10 memories . . .
I dont get wet very often from reading something. I am a grandmother. but this did it. thank you, Judy

11 Standards?
Are there no standards of any sort on this site? This is way beyond bad, in fact I can't think of an apt word to describe this piece of idiotic writing.

12 absolutely wonderful!!!
this story is the best erotica I have read in many a year, and I thank you. I hope you will write more stories like this. anyome who does not know how pornography differs from erotica simply has to read this story and it will be clear. These are real people and not machines. They have real feelings, real needs, real misgivings, real delights. I love the humanity and their enjoyment in sensuality. I loved the mutuality of pleasure. This is first rate writing and it is an absolutely wonderful story.

13 WTF???
Writer, if this story works for you, please commit suicide ASAP, and take yourself out of our gene pool. My God, this was pathetic. I couldn't even force myself to finish it.

14 fantastic
Fantastic as usual, I don't know where you get your inspiration, but everything you write is totally erotic and loving. I can't understand the comments from others, such as "could not force myself to finish". You sir are trully gifted.
 
Sorry scouries but I don't have any alts and no one is on your ignore list. Your ego doesn't allow for that to happen. those are actual people talking about your bullshit out of control ego stroking.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top