Library Sex!!

* * * * * * * * * *
 
Last edited by a moderator:
For me these are the reasons why this is such a good idea because libraries come across as sort of a sacred place without being religious. You're supposed to be quiet and mind your manners and not misbehave like being in church or something. And the librarians are always so uptight looking and stern and strict that it makes sense someone would either want to give them their due or that they would need to let their hair down every once in a while. I used to get really horny in the library in college because, well, it was college and because it felt like a sort of naughty place to feel naught.

I understand that fully. I didn't devolve to 'sexual depravity', but I always wanted to stay in a large (like gigantic) library overnight, and just stay in there. The bliss of being all alone surrounded by stacks of literature, to quote; "I am currently unsupervised. I know, it freaks me out too. But the possibilities are endless."

For me, it was the library itself that was thrilling (but not arousing), while it was the hot librarian themselves that brought the sexual excitement.
 
How about a lesbian library stalking/seduction story: a student gets a job as a library assistant during her second year of college. She's got a crush on one of her female classmates, but has no idea if this classmate likes women, and she's too shy to broach the topic. The librarian is so intrigued by this classmate that she can't help stalking her a little bit, and when she finds out that the classmate is going to write a book report on a certain book, she goes to the library, and replaces the book with a volume of lesbian erotica, and then waits until the classmate comes to look for the book, and instead finds the erotica. The librarian watches, through the stacks, as her classmate picks up the book, puts it back, picks it up again, looks over her shoulder to see that nobody is around, and starts to read.

The seduction continues over similar sessions; the classmate finds that every time she goes to the library to look for a book, the book has been replaced by lesbian erotica. Sometimes it's a book of stories, sometimes black-and-white photo erotica, and sometimes even a lesbian-themed porno magazine. She starts scheduling her visits to the library later in the evening, when there's fewer people around...
 
When I worked at a library, a few students got caught. Apparently even masturbating in the stacks was a thing. No earthly idea why... I guess anything taboo has its own appeal.
Maybe that's the angle.

There are two stern (but totally hot) librarians. Every now and then they catch a guy jerking off. There's a price to pay for them to not be handed off to the campus police.

Over time, these two librarians have seemed to have attracted a couple dozen guys that hang out with them. No one quite understands it....
 
Even as a young'un, I would seek out erotic literature in the library. Not pictures, but sex stories. Ah, the Longarm series, in the paperback section...
 
Just found this very old thread.

Sex in a library would be tricky, though not impossible.

I do find them very erotic though.

Quiet, a bit voyeuristic, imaging thoughts etc. Very hot.
 
Just found this very old thread.

Sex in a library would be tricky, though not impossible.

I do find them very erotic though.

Quiet, a bit voyeuristic, imaging thoughts etc. Very hot.

And you plan to write a story on this theme since you bumped it?
 
Back
Top