Any Lesbian MILFs?

JuiceyFruit

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 2, 2016
Posts
227
I love older women. I love to see what their husbands/wifes see all day long.
 
I love older women. I love to see what their husbands/wifes see all day long.

Not sure what your looking for. I'm older, married and over the past ten years have become more into woman than my husband. Although we have a great marriage and sex life together.

We had a death in the family that changed our relationship. I posted about it but had to removed it because our daughter was underaged at the time. You never get over a loss like that, at best you get through it but it changed us all in ways we didn't expect. Mostly for the better.

I have had some wonderful relationships with younger women in a mentoring way that have been incredibly sensual. Oddly I don't consider myself a lesbian, I don't think of myself sexually one way or the other. I just try to enjoy my relationships to the fullest regardless of sexual orientation. I don't feel enlightened or anything, its just one of the things that changed in my life as a result of a tragedy.

Lits a fun place to play, though most people are just after a quick fix/fling. Kind of depend on what you want out of it...
 
Back
Top