Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2014

PM if interested!

Filled...thanks!

In search of two articulate males (or a guy who can play both) to do a story where a couple invites a friend to join them in the bedroom. I'd like to get rather dirty, but maintain description and detail. Best if you can post a few paragraphs at a time.

PM if you're interested, with a description of your proposed character. I really like collaborating to make for ultimate sexiness and surprise. ;)
 
Last edited:
Young one

I'm looking for a female to play the part of a young girl who moves in with a couple in their mid thirties. They have a good marriage, but he's a bit unsatisfied with his wife's sexual repertoire. The young girl is attracted to him, and they end up doing all sorts of things except for actual intercourse out of fear of pregnancy. PM me if interested.

ROLE FILLED! :)
 
Last edited:
I'm looking for a writing partner to portray a batman/cat woman (Or any superhero themed roleplay)
Must have knowledge of the DC/Marvel universe and also be detailed in their writing.
 
Last edited:
Looking to return

Hi all

I have been away from Lit for a long time and would like to get back into the swing of things. I like to write detailed posts of some substance but am a bit out of practice. Before i jump blindly into a thread or story it would be good to get back into the swing of things. I can post a couple of times a week, sometimes more if i am available at weekends. I like to write in all sorts of genres, it just needs to interest me.

If there are any ladies of literotica out there who would like to run a few little roleplays or chat on YIM to get the gears moving again that would be appreciated.

I am looking for a story i could get involved in sometime in the near future too.

PMs are enabled and my YIM is on my profile.

Thanks
 
Casting out a net for a potential story to add to my on-going collection.... I can't promise to respond every single day, but I do try my best. However, my kids are my #1 priority so sometimes mom's play time is limited.

I've had a bee in my bonnet for some time to do something along the lines of kidnapping and/or blackmail, but am always open to others' ideas. I've also got some potential offerings in my notepad (see Doodles link in signature block). Have a look and drop me a line...

Angel
:rose:

Update: I might have been a wee bit premature in thinking I could take on more stories. Am still really, really interested in it, but will be holding off for right now... I think. :D
 
Last edited:
James had no last name, he had no property, he had no money. Yet he was cared for his whole life, he lived in the People's Palace ever since he was a very little boy. He had been bought by the royal family in order to be Princess Cara's whipping boy. Cara was royalty and therefore she couldn't be punished like a normal child. So whenever she did something wrong James took her punishment. Every time she did something that warrented a whipping it was James that took it. James didn't mind the punishments so much, he got to eat in the palace, and even live in the basement with a warm cot and his own little toilet.

Now they were of age. James had grown into a fine looking young man, if you could overlook the scars on his back and chest, from the punishments he had taken for Cara. He had never met the princess, so he never got to see the woman that caused him so much pain growing up.

There is a tradition in the kingdom though. When the princess turns eighteen she must offer herself to her whipping boy for one night. One night of pleasure to make up for a dozen years of abuse on her behalf. If the whipping boy's seed fertilized her garden he would become king to rule by her side.

I need a princess.
 
Looking for one female writer (Romance Story) Second Idea added

This story has been filled still need someone for second one however.
Need a female writer for the following,

A former high school football star returns to his home town after college and an accident ruined his dreams in the NFL. He had left the small town not long after graduation on a football scholarship but the town wasn't the only thing he left behind. He had also turned his back on his former HS sweetheart for some reason that she had never been able to determine. They had made many plans and then suddenly with no explanations they were over.

She eventually moved on with her life and put her feelings for her ex to rest or so she thought. One day he breezed back into town and suddenly the confusion, mixed emotions and feelings of loss returned.

After his injury that ended his chances of playing in the NFL Dan returns home where he finds that things are not so different as when he left. Many of the same people are still there and so are the dark things that made him want to forget this town. He hadn't thought about her in years but there she was having lunch in the local diner. He remembered how bad he felt leaving with no explanation but then he remembered why he had left but still it wasn't an excuse. He was already thinking he had to get out of this town.

PM me if interested and I can explain it better for you and make changes if need be.

Second Idea
Neighbors both are married and they have lived beside one another for several years. The wife of neighbor one and husband of neighbor two don't like each other at all. Then one day she accuses him of spying on her while he is cutting grass and she is in the backyard tanning. At some point they get into an argument about it and end up sleeping with one another. But even after this things between them doesn't improve however they fight strong sexual urges for the other. In this way a love/hate relationship begins.
 
Last edited:
New RP story ideas

Hi there! I'm looking for a long term (male) roleplay partner, 25-30, who'd like to make the story last for a while, RP by email. If Interested, PM me. AND BE DEDICATED!!!!!!!

So, since I have yet to hear about any of my other ideas from anyone that seems dedicated, I just got a few new ideas:

-I am the daughter of a professional football team coach. I am always on the road during the season with my dad because I am also a cheerleader for the team. I begin a romance with one of the players, unbeknownst to my father. If he were to find out, you (the player) would be off the team. Are we willing to risk our careers to be with each other?

-Younger sister (me) and older brother's best friend (you) end up wanting to be together. Older brother will do anything to keep us apart, even if it means physical harm to best friend. Will he ever let us be together, or will he do anything, and I mean ANYTHING to stop us?

-You and I were best friends in high school. One day, I confessed that I had wanted to be more than friends, but you didn't return the feeling. We ended up going to two different colleges. Now, 4 years later, we both work in the same office as managers of different departments. Old feelings start flooding back for both of us and we can't deny the attraction and chemistry, just like in high school. Can we keep ourselves professional, or will everything overcome us and we give in to the feelings?
 
I started a thread (see below) on 8/9/14 and found a writing partner. However, after one very short and quick post, she has never continued (or anywhere apparently on SRP).

I would like to restart the thread with one female. I would literally start it over so that my new writing partner would have the first post after my initial one. I could see this thread going in several different ways, but as you'll see, there is one obvious theme built in.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Great Chatter (Gr8chtr)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Schmidt hadn’t been back to his hometown of Zanesville, OH since his junior year in college. That was four years ago. Although he grew up in Zanesville and his mother was a native of the town, his dad had always wanted to return to the Milwaukee area, his birthplace. Will’s parents moved early in his junior year at Carnegie-Mellon. With no relatives in Zanesville Will had no strong reason to return. He went back twice later in the school year, staying with friends, but had not returned since.

Now, after four years, Will was getting nostalgic for the "old days", particularly when he was a part of The Trio. The Trio consisted of Will and his two close friends, Kurt Heitman and Ryan Connors, so-named because they sang, respectively, baritone, base and tenor in the Zanesville High School Choir. More importantly, The Trio spent most of their junior and senior years in one another's company, on dates, at sporting events, hanging out in one of their families' basement rec rooms. Kurt had settled in Zanesville, married to Susan, his college sweetheart from Akron, along with their 2-year-old daughter. Ryan lived the furthest, in Nashville, where he was trying to make a break as a Country and Western singer, but was actually waiting tables. Will had stayed on in Pittsburgh after college and had a good entry-level job in an engineering firm. Will convinced his two friends to have a reunion of sorts in Zanesville. He had decided to take a whole week of summer vacation to allow him to visit lots of places that he hadn't been back to for so long. Ryan could only commit to taking off Friday and leaving Sunday afternoon.

Will and Ryan were rooming together Friday and Saturday nights at the Ecno-Lodge; Will would be staying on through the following Saturday. Kurt agreed to meet them at The Barn, one of the favorite sports bars for Zanesville's younger crowd. Not fancy, but a good place for beer, pizza, and hanging out.

The two roommates arrived first and claimed a table to wait for their friend. At 6',3" it wasn't hard to spot Kurt entering the bar, but, surprisingly, he was not alone. Kurt was accompanied not by his wife, but by his big sister Kate, who was two years senior to The Trio. Kate had gone on to law school and was working in a law firm in Chicago. Will wasn't sure what the dress code was for off-duty lawyers, but he didn't think it was the very short shorts, and low-cut top that Kate now sported. He had never thought of his friend's older sister in any way other than platonic. Now, he realized suddenly that she was not only very attractive, but hot to boot.

Kurt and Kate seated themselves across from the other two Trio members, Kurt across from Ryan, Kate across from Will. The conversation quickly turned to The Trio reminiscing about their younger days, leaving Kate feeling a bit superfluous. She did manage to inject that her parents had pressured her to spend 10 days house-sitting and caring for their dog, Charlie, while her parents took a Mediterranean cruise; it was Day 3 and she was already bored silly.

Will enthusiastically engaged in the reunion that he, himself, had engineered. However, although he tried to concentrate on his conversation with Kurt and Ryan, his attention returned frequently to Kate. As they sat drinking their beers, on a couple of occasions Kate's and his legs brushed each other under the table. He didn't notice Kate reacting, but she didn't move further away either. When he wasn't looking directly at Kurt or Ryan, Will's gaze frequently took in the view of Kate's low-cut top that showcased her firm, beautiful breasts. Once he thought that she caught him gazing at her body and responded with a small smile, but perhaps that was just his imagination. In any event, Will found himself becoming slowly and steadily aroused by Kate's presence, with his mind filling with erotic thoughts that he had never applied to her before. She and he were going to be in town for a week. The thought crossed Will's mind that this could be an interesting week in ways that he hadn't imagined when he hatched the idea of the Trio Reunion.
 
Looking

Looking for a female writer for a blackmail idea or two actually. One is that a woman is seen having sex in her backyard by the pool. She doesn't realize that anyone can see as she has a privacy fence but the neighbors house is elevated enough that from the only window on her side he can see into their backyard. The man she is having sex with is not her husband. He is a older man and has always had a thing for her and has spied on her in the past while she lay out tanning topless. He grabs a camera and videos this tryst and then later uses it to blackmail her for sex.

The second one involves a sadistic boss who is older and is the owner of a powerful company. He enjoys tormenting employees in unique ways. He sets out to pit two of his employees that are up for a big promotion and raise against one another as only one of them will get this position. To make it interesting he tells them that they must have sex with one another while he watches either on camera or in person. He of course videos the event and makes them continue to do things acting almost as a director and if one of them refuses the other wins and gets the promotion. They are both married and because of competition between the two their relationship has always been tenuous at best.

Just two ideas,, open for changes as well,,
 
Looking for a powerful businessman

Concept: A wealthy businessman is primed to be named a senior partner at a prestigious, very conservative banking firm. There's only one problem: he likes a particular man. A young aspiring ballet dancer that enticed him from the very first sight. But the businessman doesn't want to be known as a gay. No, he always liked girls, but they're always interest just in his money or prestige and that young man was so charming and delicate. He was so simple and it seemed that he liked a quiet life, perhaps teaching ballet for the kids in his neighborhood instead becoming world famous. However, being a complete single, the businessman managed to keep that interest a secret from his coworkers and superiors but it's still causing a roadblock to his promotion. The "good ol' boys club" that runs the firm prefers their partners to be married. So, he sets out on a quest to find his perfect "wife." From there this could go in two directions:

1.) He goes out and kidnaps a perfect candidate and then forcibly feminines him. However with the banker being a man of high standards, his captive can't just simply pass as a woman. He has to pass a refined, cultured woman of high class and taste. To keep his captive's cooperation the businessman could offer a large sum of money (millions) if he simply plays the trophy wife role for a set period of time (5 or 10 years). A contract is drawn up that states the "wife" cannot reveal her true self, expose the businessmen or escape during the period. Secretly the businessman has worded the contract so that if things ever did go south he could claim this "woman" tried to extort money from him

2.) The other option is that the businessman already has a secret male lover and proposes the idea of him becoming his wife. The partner could be willing and this could be a softer, more romantic tale of them coming to accept the lifestyle change and the challenges it comes with. Or perhaps the partner is not fully convinced and needs to be coerced/forced nonetheless.

In either case, the businessman would also have his own selfish interests in mind. While being conditioned as a woman, she'd also learn how to better "please" her partner in a more feminine way. Behind her elegant exterior, she'd be highly sexualized, always "on call." I imagined the "couple" attending a very formal dinner, the husband's hand slipping under the table and rubbing her thigh a certain way. It's her signal to excuse herself to the ladies' room. He follows subtly several minutes later to sate his needs.

The focus of the story would be her transformation and reaction to it. She'd basically be a prisoner in a very gilded cage. Could she handle her new feminine role, perhaps with a live-in stylist choosing the latest fashions that she MUST wear, despite her own discomfort? Does she come to like the new lavish lifestyle, spending time with her new friends, the other trophy wives, hosting charity events and endlessly shopping? Forced or not, does she come to love her husband? Lots of possibilities.
 
If you are female and interested in this RP idea then PM me... Also, I prefer the role play via thread but I can do PMs too. I will do email as well.

A successful business woman gives up her high pressure life in the city to move to the mountains to be the "wife" of a man she met online and has never met in person. She agrees to do whatever he tells her to do and be the mother of his children.
 
Looking for new male partners since one of my thread seems to have died. Shoot me any ideas you may have. I'm game for pretty much anything.
 
Looking to do a RP where a sister is brought a dildo as a gift and decides to use it in front of their sibling as a thank you. Can be either male or female the other sibling. Or one where the sister practices her oral skills with a sibling to get ready for a date.
 
I'm searching for any force, blackmail, humiliation, non-con rp with possibly incest, but its not needed. Would love for the male partner to respond several times a day, but doesn't have to be every day.

Check out my SRP profile for more information about me.
 
Would like to rp over pm or chat. Here is the prompt:

A girl sits alone on her computer, chatting away with a friend in Texas. She's dressed in a tank top and pajama pants, her long dark hair in a ponytail. The entire room is pitch black, the only light is coming from her laptop. What she doesn't see is that someone is in the room with her.

You can take it from there in any way you want.
 
Looking for a male writer to assume the part of Bane (ideally the Bane from the movies)
Also
Looking for a female partner to assume the part of Poison Ivy.

(In both cases I'd be cat woman)
 
Anyone want to try a supernatural thread with me? I am open to all ideas: werewolves, vampires, etc.

Both my threads seemed to have died so I have no one to rp with. I am a big WWE fan. Face it: Those boys are freaking gorgeous. Would love to rp a few fantasies I have featuring any number of them. Please save me from my boredom.
 
Last edited:
Hi all! I've been reading these forums for a while and have been itching to join in the fun... and I think now is the time! :cattail:

I'm looking to play a submissive role in a forced / non-con / corruption / public humiliation kind of a story. I'm happy to play with either a male or a female partner, as long as the writing and story is good! I do like things to get very steamy, obviously, but not without any buildup, and I would like to actually tell a story together among all the sex.

I'm open to all suggestions along these lines! But there is an idea of my own I've been toying with:


A young girl joins the training camp for a super elite military unit. Her trainers are horrified: no female has ever been in the unit, let alone someone so young and pretty - she'd obviously just be a liability and a danger to everyone else! There is no place for women in their unit!

She can't be kicked out because the brass thinks it's "good PR" to have a female face in the unit. So they decide to smoke her out. They'll make her quit.

So, they make it their mission to haze, harass and humiliate her as much as possible - starting small, but getting more and more openly sexual with it: tease her about her femininity, maybe force her to train in little to no clothing, make her to do tasks that force her to show off her body, and so on. If she complains, they'll just say it's standard training - if she doesn't like it, she can always quit.

But she's not giving up that easily. Instead of quitting, she's determined to succeed, so she'll go through with anything they throw at her. This makes her tormentors angry, but also encourages them to come up with more and more blatant sexual torment - which she'll oblige with. They may not have made her quit, but they will have made her into a slut willing to do anything she's told to do.

I could see this going in several directions - maybe they'll go all BDSM and make her torment really excrutiating; maybe she'll be made into a plaything to be used by anyone in the unit; maybe she'll be used as an experiment to see how far a female body can be taken; maybe all of the above? It's all really up to my partner and I'd expect you to take a lot of responsibility in shaping the direction the story will move in :)

Also, in case the whole military thing doesn't work for you (it was just the first thing that came to my mind), it can definitely be changed to something else that'll work with the general idea. A school sports team that's forced to take one co-ed member? A cheerleading squad that despises my character for some other reason than her gender (if there's a lady out there who'd like to play this with me)? Something else entirely?

Let me know!
 
I am looking for a female to write a simple friend thread. With a twist

I wanted to play a kind of 'friend zone' thread. The two go to the gym together. Initially she was all about the cardio, but te two decide to start swapping, spending a day doing what the other insists.

Soon the guy gets the idea of how to exploit this, and hoping to get hinself out of the friend zone.

I am hoping this thread will become filled with taunting and teasing. The sexual tension becoming painful before actual sex, and all the drama that causes

Any ladies interested, please PM me.
 
I've heard about all of those mother/son jerk off encouragement videos. Would anyone be interested in a mother/daughter role play version of that? I'd prefer to play the daughter at this time. Please PM me if you're interested.

I've done some good sister teasing brother ones too.
 
Back
Top