Black cock obsession

naughty by nature...

I have a deep desire to be with a black guy...I'm not naturally attracted to them, if anything I'm probably scared of them and sterotypical...but I fantasize about them and having their huge cock inside me... It kinda grosses me out a little but strangely excites me too...weird I know does make much sense...but I wonder what it would be like.
 
I have a deep desire to be with a black guy...I'm not naturally attracted to them, if anything I'm probably scared of them and sterotypical...but I fantasize about them and having their huge cock inside me... It kinda grosses me out a little but strangely excites me too...weird I know does make much sense...but I wonder what it would be like.

I think you woudl love it a lot. I have talked to quite a few women who have had black lovers, lovers with large cocks and they have all loved it. You may crave it after your first time.
 
I think you woudl love it a lot. I have talked to quite a few women who have had black lovers, lovers with large cocks and they have all loved it. You may crave it after your first time.

I don't know...only time will tell if I ever go through with it. It grosses me out thinking of their hands on my body, I feel almost "dirty" thinking of it. Like its the most forbidden thing ever for me to do...be with a black guy...yet having him take me, share me, pass me around...call me racial names....is a bit of a dirty turn on.
 
I just have a cock obsession pure and simple. Husband has gone 2 months ago, and will be gone for a further 10. So I don't care about the cock colour, or freaking size, I just want a cock!!!!!!! :D
 
I just have a cock obsession pure and simple. Husband has gone 2 months ago, and will be gone for a further 10. So I don't care about the cock colour, or freaking size, I just want a cock!!!!!!! :D

would love to assist however looking at some of the pics on this thread im not sure if id meet the measure!
 
I don't know...only time will tell if I ever go through with it. It grosses me out thinking of their hands on my body, I feel almost "dirty" thinking of it. Like its the most forbidden thing ever for me to do...be with a black guy...yet having him take me, share me, pass me around...call me racial names....is a bit of a dirty turn on.

It sounds like a "dirty" dream you have fantasy for, but are quite ready to act on...huh?
 
experienced BBC worshipper

i love BBC. i had my first taste in college and have enjoyed many more since. one of my fuck buddies had a cock so big it had to be seriously 12 inches long. i thought he would kill me with it, but it was the most insane experience to feel his big thick black shaft so deep inside me. i've even had threesomes and more with black men. once i agreed to fuck three of my black male friends. they all had long dreads and thick black cocks. they ended up bringing friends over just to hang out but before i knew it, all the guys were fucking me...six of them taking turns in my mouth, ass and pussy. i've never felt so slutty or so satisfied in my life.
 
Does anybody else melt at the sight of a huge, black cock?

Don't know if there's deep-seated racism at the heart of this, or not... I just know I love my imagination to run away with me when thinking about this subject!

I'm not even sure where or when it started; my desire to see a black cock in my wife's mouth or cunt is about as strong as my desire to have one in my mouth or anus.

I bought myself a 9" black dildo, and then a few weeks later confessed to my wife. She was cool about it, but as she knew where it had been, she wouldn't use it. All was not lost, however, as she marched me to Ann Summers to buy her one the same! She's always admitted to me she likes black guys and I've encouraged her to fantasize about them when we're playing together. I have some beautiful pics of her with her dildo in her mouth which I'd love to share with you all...

It felt great being in the shop, served by a pretty girl. I could just imagine her thinking 'this lady wants black cock in her... or maybe the guy does!'

Taking things to the extreme (as I tend to do when fantasizing) I love to hear about white women that make themselves available exclusively to black men; my version of this is to only save interracial porn pics.

I've written some stuff on the subject (not always well received :rolleyes:) which is published on Lit. http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=179104&page=submissions

I'd be interested to hear other member's views on this.

Please feel free to post any pics you have of foot-long, spunk-dripping black shafts! :eek:

Hot stuff, I can totally relate to that, there's something about the thought of a quivering, dark erection with a drop of salty white cum on the tip that makes a sissy little white boy like me go weak at the knees. I've even written a couple of stories on the subject (see my sig).
 
Big Cock Obsession!

I have a big cock obsession period! Whatever color it is I just hope it's big. But one of the best big cocks that I have had was black. One reason it was so great was because there were 2 of them and they both had more cum in them than any cock I have ever sucked. I was swallowing as fast as I could and cum was squirting out the sides of my mouth and they were delivered back to back.
 
details?

I'm white. I'm a guy. I'm bi. I'm not what I call "obsessed" with black cock but I sure wouldn't turn it down if you waved one in front of my face. No siree. I've had a black cock in my mouth AND in my ass. Loved every minute of it. Loved every inch of it, too.

OMG, yes!! Details please... I once had the pleasure of big choc meat between my lips, but i didn't let him push it into my ass that night. Wish i had-still fantasize about how he would stretch my ass as he penetrated me.
 
I have no desire for blk cock and just because its blk doesnt mean its big, I have seen 2 blk cocks I did give one a handjob and the other I seen accidently after he had sex with a friend and neither one was the biggest I ever seen. Also have some friends that of been with all kinds of different races and all said that blks were no bigger then any other race, so that is a myth lmao...

I can only speak from my experiences. The black guys I've been with have been mondo big. But maybe I've just been lucky. :) plus I have very fair skin, and I love the contrast in tone and color.
 
Holy cow....this thread is definitely "thought provoking" you've got my mind wandering on "Black Cock" now. And I'm a tiny thing so these pics of huge cock would destroy me....like ouch! I've never sexually thought of African men as being sexual with me, figured they would have no interest in me mostly, I don't have huge breasts or a 40 inch bubble butt, so figured not their type. But seriously wow, my mind is going nuts imagining this whole topic....
 
Well you did not say have you ever set up your wife with a big black jock ??? You are obviously very into it, but the wife maybe does a fantasy thing but not actual sex ?????
 
Hon, interesting thoughts you have, I see you just joined. If you develop a thing for back cock, that is fine, but not all black men have big cocks, I have know quite a few white women that have been with black men and they say about the same, it varies the same as with caucasian men. There have been many studies done and it basically is the same, they are about the same size , you have large black men and large white men and alot in between, the only real difference was that black men tended to be larger in the flacid state but no bigger when erect. So don't go jump into bed with the first black man thinking he is going to have this huge black dick, probably won't work out like that hon !!!
 
Hon, interesting thoughts you have, I see you just joined. If you develop a thing for back cock, that is fine, but not all black men have big cocks, I have know quite a few white women that have been with black men and they say about the same, it varies the same as with caucasian men. There have been many studies done and it basically is the same, they are about the same size , you have large black men and large white men and alot in between, the only real difference was that black men tended to be larger in the flacid state but no bigger when erect. So don't go jump into bed with the first black man thinking he is going to have this huge black dick, probably won't work out like that hon !!!

You are right. My first black guy was as average as any other men.
 
I have looked and looked for a thread like this... i just wish we had more pic's.
 
Love Black Cock

Nothing turns me on more than big black cocks do. I've enjoyed pleasuring a few over the years. I haven't been lucky enough yet to find my ideal woman, you know, one who LOVES BBC as much as I do and who is turned on by worshiping them with me or by making me worship them for her pleasure.
 
Back
Top