Cuckoldry/Bi-sexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.

curious476

Really Experienced
For many years now cunnilingus has been my absolute preference when it comes to engaging in sex. I used to enjoy intercourse when I was younger but in fact I have had this preference for oral sex since I was introduced to it by my older cousin when I was preteen.
As I grew older I only became more desirous of the taste of pussy. I was only occasionally able to fulfill my desires because most younger girls, at least my age, thought my sexual desires were a bit too kinky.
Finally I realized that older, more mature ladies were more appreciative of a young man such as I. I began to become popular with mostly married ladies looking for more than what they were getting from their husbands. Word got around and suddenly I was in great demand.
Unfortunately my new wife was not only uninterested in oral sex she considered me a pervert. She left me when she discovered that I had returned to the most important thing in my life. I was very unhappy because I did love her, but after wanting a taste pf pussy for so long I had been seduced by a friend of hers who knew of my past. She made me an offer I couldn't refuse, didn't want to refuse. She also sparked a new desire in me that would lead to a life of absolute depravity. She introduced me to threesomes and after having been allowed to watch her being fucked one time she made me her cuckold. She also introduced me to eating my cum from her pussy. This was something I had never even thought about but she made it so exciting to me that I was willing to do any thing to please or amuse her.
It wasn't long before I was sucking and licking her pussy whole she was being fucked. I was only allowed to suck her pussy after she had been fucked. At first I was ashamed and humiliated but soon even the humiliation made my cock hard.
She was never mean to me, always sweet and very encouraging. All she ever said was that if I truly loved her I would do any thing to prove my love, even suck cock, and I did.
Now I am no longer with her as she found a younger more able man. I still occasionally find a lady who desires what I am addicted to. I have met a number of ladies on an online dating site for people with desires like mine but mostly the women on those sites are proDoms and I am not interested.
I am interested to find out what the ladies who read these threads think of a man like me. Am I someone you would have a relationship with, does the though of a man submitting to such perversions gladly a turn-on or a turn-off.
I don't know where to go from here. One day I will be to old to attract ladies for any reason, what do I do then?

Note: I'm not a woman...

That being said, you sound a bit hard on yourself. You state that this lady left you for a more abled younger man. Then you say that one day you won't attract any woman. For goodness sake, your bio says you are 39. Don't you think that is a bit premature to be planning for a nursing home?

Realize that there will always be someone younger/older, more hung/less hung, hairier/smoother, heavier/thinner; taller/shorter, more handsome/less handsome, etc. The fact is she simply left you. That was her choice and there may not have been anything you could have done even if you could have turned back the clock. The fact that you go on and talk about being too old one day when you are currently only 39 sounds like you are depressed about that breakup. You are simply going to get over it in your own way and own time.

As far as your future, I would say that if this obsession is all you want in life, then yes as time goes on, it will be harder and harder to find someone. Not because of the number of gray hairs, wrinkles, or other physical symptoms of aging, but because more people (both men and women) simply want MORE out of life and partners over time. That isn't to say that you cannot find some woman who shares your sexual interests, but if that is all you have in common, then don't expect it to last.

For myself, I love fucking butch, muscular, hairy guys. Well that describes my partner of 8.5 plus years. However, we don't get it on every day. Sometimes it can be weeks. I still love fucking but between us both being 51, having jobs and chores to do, and being in a "relationship" means that it is more than a fuck-a-thon relationship. I could dwell on the fact that one day I might be too old to get it up without a blue pill or maybe then a blue pill won't work, or I'll have a bad heart (or he'll have a bad heart) and they'll say we cannot have sex. However, relationships are one day at a time. No matter how much I CRAVE fucking hairy guys, it doesn't beat loving someone and being loved back. A good heart beats a dick, pussy, asshole, mouth, tongue, fingers, toes etc, any day.

My, my, a cuckold in need!

It seems we are practically neighbors and we seem to have similar desires although yours needs seem to be of a submissive nature where I tend to be dominant. Perhaps if you PM me I could arrange to reduce your stress levels and accommodate my own libido. Don't waste time though because there are others waiting!

For many years now cunnilingus has been my absolute preference when it comes to engaging in sex. I used to enjoy intercourse when I was younger but in fact I have had this preference for oral sex since I was introduced to it by my older cousin when I was preteen.
As I grew older I only became more desirous of the taste of pussy. I was only occasionally able to fulfill my desires because most younger girls, at least my age, thought my sexual desires were a bit too kinky.
Finally I realized that older, more mature ladies were more appreciative of a young man such as I. I began to become popular with mostly married ladies looking for more than what they were getting from their husbands. Word got around and suddenly I was in great demand.
Unfortunately my new wife was not only uninterested in oral sex she considered me a pervert. She left me when she discovered that I had returned to the most important thing in my life. I was very unhappy because I did love her, but after wanting a taste pf pussy for so long I had been seduced by a friend of hers who knew of my past. She made me an offer I couldn't refuse, didn't want to refuse. She also sparked a new desire in me that would lead to a life of absolute depravity. She introduced me to threesomes and after having been allowed to watch her being fucked one time she made me her cuckold. She also introduced me to eating my cum from her pussy. This was something I had never even thought about but she made it so exciting to me that I was willing to do any thing to please or amuse her.
It wasn't long before I was sucking and licking her pussy whole she was being fucked. I was only allowed to suck her pussy after she had been fucked. At first I was ashamed and humiliated but soon even the humiliation made my cock hard.
She was never mean to me, always sweet and very encouraging. All she ever said was that if I truly loved her I would do any thing to prove my love, even suck cock, and I did.
Now I am no longer with her as she found a younger more able man. I still occasionally find a lady who desires what I am addicted to. I have met a number of ladies on an online dating site for people with desires like mine but mostly the women on those sites are proDoms and I am not interested.
I am interested to find out what the ladies who read these threads think of a man like me. Am I someone you would have a relationship with, does the though of a man submitting to such perversions gladly a turn-on or a turn-off.
I don't know where to go from here. One day I will be to old to attract ladies for any reason, what do I do then?

?

This story sounds more like fantasy than reality. It might make a good basis for a story.

It seems we are practically neighbors and we seem to have similar desires although yours needs seem to be of a submissive nature where I tend to be dominant. Perhaps if you PM me I could arrange to reduce your stress levels and accommodate my own libido. Don't waste time though because there are others waiting!
Where are the neighbors of mine who want to turn fantasy into reality. All the responses I get are from people thousands of miles away

Ms. PH I do so want to meet you, I'm dying to meet you. I'll suck that sweet pussy of yours till you can't stand it any longer, just say when and where, Ill meet you tonight or tomorrow or whenever you wish.

Listen closely!

Ms. PH I do so want to meet you, I'm dying to meet you. I'll suck that sweet pussy of yours till you can't stand it any longer, just say when and where, Ill meet you tonight or tomorrow or whenever you wish.

I asked you to PM me. I wanted to speak to you in private but you leave me no choice. I'm going to PM you so read it carefully when you get it. I'm meeting someone tonight very near you. I want you there! If you perform well, do every thing you are told to do I will allow you to watch, and then when I say you will use your mouth to amuse me and whom ever else is present. If that is agreeable to you PM me now and I'll give you instructions on what you will do and what you aren't allowed to do. Understand, if you do not PM me you will be sorry!!

Hello, hello, hello!!!

When is Literotica going to finally wake up and realize that cuckoldry is a very popular subject and needs to be somewhere on the board besides on the GLBT Chatter. Perhaps it should have it's own board because cuckoldry include many different aspects of sexuality, bi, femdom, oral, and swinging are only a few.
Come on Literotica, give us a cuckold board!!

When is Literotica going to finally wake up and realize that cuckoldry is a very popular subject and needs to be somewhere on the board besides on the GLBT Chatter. Perhaps it should have it's own board because cuckoldry include many different aspects of sexuality, bi, femdom, oral, and swinging are only a few.
Come on Literotica, give us a cuckold board!!

That's always been my feeling and why I believe that it most definitely NOT LGBTQ, but is a fetish (and actually would belong in the new Fetish Forum).

The only thing that makes it even vaguely LGBTQ related is the misconception that a man being forced to suck/being attracted to a big cock is bi.

It's not in most cases (IMO), it is merely another form of femdom and humiliation because it is the ultimate submission for a hetero man (which is what they real are getting off on vs. being attracted to a whole man like a true bi/gay man would be).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back