Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT fucking calls in the middle of the night are irritating when they are not an emergency.
ICT fucking hate this shit!
IACT one of these days I am going to snap.
IFCT I am sorry for the rant

I confess that I have watched the video xsleepingbeauty posted this morning more than once...at work....

I also confess that it has me so worked up that I am probably going to run home on my 15 min lunch break and cum like crazy...then drag myself back to work like nothing happened :eek:

Are you at home right now...or wandering back to work, getting your pulse rate down?

I confess that I have watched the video xsleepingbeauty posted this morning more than once...at work....

I also confess that it has me so worked up that I am probably going to run home on my 15 min lunch break and cum like crazy...then drag myself back to work like nothing happened :eek:

ICT I would love to be a witness to said craziness.

I confess that.... that I have watched the video xsleepingbeauty posted this morning and that Shy Naughty Girl also watched and I came just as hard as they did! Good recommendation!

I am back at work, calmly eating a pb&j...with a wicked grin on my face and the taste of myself (what? I just couldnt resist cleaning my toy with my tongue) on my lips :devil:

I confess that that was frenzied and fun and not the norm for me haha[/QUOTE]

I think we need to have further discussion about your behavior at home and at work! Naughty!

That video was hot!!! ICT, that you are sooo bad ass! :devil:

At least you got to join in a bit!! :D

I am back at work, calmly eating a pb&j...with a wicked grin on my face and the taste of myself (what? I just couldnt resist cleaning my toy with my tongue) on my lips :devil:

I confess that that was frenzied and fun and not the norm for me haha

That video was hot!!! ICT, that you are sooo bad ass! :devil:

ICT video, and circumstances have made several people hot and bothered, and happy.

ICT I can't imagine it NOT working. ;)

ICT- if you are imagining me at all, I'm flattered.
IACT- Tonight is a big football game for my son, and it's in honor of breast cancer awareness tonight and the more pink, the better. Pink is my color so I don't think I've ever looked so forward to a football game ever.. How silly is that lol.

ICT- if you are imagining me at all, I'm flattered.
IACT- Tonight is a big football game for my son, and it's in honor of breast cancer awareness tonight and the more pink, the better. Pink is my color so I don't think I've ever looked so forward to a football game ever.. How silly is that lol.

You and Pink.....nice :D

Ict I had a good conversation with a litster tonight. Nothing sexual, just a nice, chill convo.

ICT I hate being alone.
ICT I hate the fact he told me the almost 13 years meant nothing.
ICT it really hurt when he said "skinny" women make sex so much better.
ICT it is haunting me that he never really loved me.
ICT I will stop posting now because it doesn't do anything or get me anywhere.

ICT I hate being alone.

Thats a classic list of someone using their knowledge of you to cause maximum pain. What a worm. And shows that you're obviously a giving person otherwise he wouldn't have that ammunition.

Best wishes for ya xx

ICT I hate being alone.
ICT I have been in your exact spot so I know what you are going through
ICT I am hear if you need to talk
ICT I agree with Sundayschild
IACT I am going to be busy the next few days
IFCT I am going to stay on task today.

ICT I hate being alone.

ICT I have been in your exact spot so I know what you are going through

ICT there are some serious assholes in this world that need their nuts cut off. Who is with me?

Ict Lit is a curious place. Some people seem to get lots of "hot" pm's while others never get a single "hello" pm. I can think of several these worthy studies to conduct in this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back