A Chance Encounter (closed for Aussie_Wolf)

Danae’s head whipped up in shock, and then she started laughing! The look on his face, and the way he was trying to talk his way out of it was incredibly funny. She had to cover her mouth with her napkin so that the other diners wouldn’t hear her – at least, not as loudly!

“Troy,” she started, finding it hard to talk while still laughing. “Troy, don’t worry…I never thought you meant it that way! I promise, I didn’t.” She placed her hand on his and squeezed it as she leaned towards him thinking ‘so much for safer topics’.

Then again, there are no safe topics when your mind is focusing on one thing. Her mind was wondering about his kiss, and had been for the last few days. She blushed a little thinking about the night in her tub, when she had…never mind. She pushed that thought away, only to be replaced with wondering what Troy was thinking about.

She cut some more of her lamb and pushed it to the side of her plate. “I’ll tell you what. Why don’t we each have a taste, and see if we like what the other has?”
 
Troy smiled at her and cut off several pieces of meat, then placed them on his side plate and offered them to her with a large smile on his face. "You know Danae, if I wasn't such a Gentleman I might point out that your comment could be taken just as bad as mine," he chuckled. "Isn't it lucky that I am."

He was the one that now had to bring his napkin up to his mouth to stifle his laughter. He couldn't believe he was acting like a sex starved teenager, finding an innuendo in everything she was saying. God he wasn't that hard up was he? Actually he was. thinking about it. He was amazed but he couldn't recall the last time he had had sex or who with and he had definitely not had this much fun with someone of the opposite sex in years.

He looked around and noticed a few people looking, but most had smiles on their faces and the few who didn't were not frowning, but more envious. He finally dropped his napkin and tried to become more serious. "Okay then, let's see if I can at least control myself for at least five minutes shall we," he smiled at her. "A safe topic, A safe topic. Alright then Movies. What is your favorite type of movie?" he asked her.

Well as long as she didn't admit to it being Porn, they were pretty safe there he smiled.
 
Her mouth dropped open when he pointed out that her offer could be misconstrued, then she closed her eyes, shaking her head and smiling while he laughed. “You may be a gentleman, Troy…but you are also incorrigible!” Danae couldn’t believe that they were having such fun at making fun of themselves this way. It had been a long time since she had laughed and had so much fun this way, and it felt good…refreshing. There wasn’t anyone she could think of that she’d rather be doing this with.

She watched him looking around, and she did the same. Danae noticed that most everyone was smiling in their direction. There was a table of diners just across from them and she looked up to catch the eye of a woman her age who looked knowingly at Troy then back at Danae with a smile and a nod. Danae smiled back at her before her gaze shifted to another table where an older gentleman actually winked at her! She winked back and then turned her complete attention back to Troy who was just now asking about movies.

“Oh, uh… movies. Let’s see. My favorite all-time movie would have to be ‘You’ve got Mail’ followed by ‘Hitch’. But, I really love mystery and thrillers, too.” She picked up her fork and took a piece of chorizo from Troy’s plate, holding it in front of her as she continued, “I adore anything with Anthony Hopkins, especially when he played in that movie with Ryan Gosling. I have it at home, it’s called Fracture. Very, very exciting movie. Have you ever seen it?”

That’s what came out of her mouth. Inside her head she was thinking that there was no way tonight was going to end without a kiss.
 
Phew, he had finally picked a safe topic. He was at home around movies as that was pretty much all he did with his free time lately. Still he did love to hear her laugh, it was so good to finally hear a woman laugh at his teasing. The fact that she had a rather pleasant laugh was just a bonus.

He reached across and pinched some of the lamb of her plate and tried it. She was right, it was heavenly. Moist juicy and succulent with a crisp crust, it was cooked to perfection. He thought about the movies he had seen while he chewed it and as he swallowed he looked at her.

"Fracture, no I don't think I have seen that one although I have been wanting too. I love Sir Anthony, I think he is a great actor. I was kind of expecting those movies or ones like them to be tour favorites," he smiled. "In fact I am surprised 'Sleepless in Seattle' didn't make the list," he chuckled. "For me I guess I like a good Action movie or fantasy but I guess my secret passion is uh..." he looked around then leaned forward and whispered, "I love Cartoons. You know Disney movies and Pixar stuff. Plus I also love Anime movies."

He leaned back and shrugged with a big smile on his face. "Just call me a big kid but I love curling up on the couch at night with a bowl of popcorn and watching Tangled or Sleeping Beauty. Something that makes you laugh and has a bit of action to it as well." He chuckled and took another bite of his food. He had never really told anyone else about his movie collection, but then again no one had really asked.

He was getting very comfortable with Danae and was wondering where this date would lead. One thing he knew was that he was definitely going to try to kiss her tonight. If she rejected that he was not reading the situation right and he had been out of the game too long.
 
Danae had been listening intently and almost interrupted when he brought up another favorite movie, but without too much of a pause he launched into his ‘secret passion’. She had expected something like foreign films, or something like James Bond movies. Even when he said Disney and Pixar, she didn’t think twice. She knew others who had huge collections, but she had to bite her lip to keep from laughing when he said Tangled and Sleeping Beauty.

She took a bit of food to ensure her mouth would stay closed and to give herself some time to get over the initial shock ...yes, shock was the only word she could think of ...shock of his admission. Ahhhh, her heart melted a little bit more, he had confided something very personal, and she was not going to hurt him by laughing!

“Well, first of all, I DO love Sleepless in Seattle. I love almost everything Meg Ryan has been in. But that movie also has Tom Hanks and he’s a wonderful Actor. Have you ever seen the movie it was based on? An Affair to Remember? I watched that last weekend on Netflix.” She paused to take a sip of her wine, discovering that her glass was now empty. She set it back down, putting her hands in her lap and leaning forward as if to share a secret.

“I love Tangled, and Cars…and I’ll confess to having DVDs of Tom and Jerry.” Danae smiled. Talking and sharing with him was so easy. Maybe a movie night would be in their future, who knows…she didn’t want to assume or look too far ahead. I hope he’s having a wonderful time, just like I am, tonight.
 
Troy smiled as he watched her try to drink from her cup only to find it empty. He reached over and refilled it while listening to her and his smile widened when she confirmed his suspicion about Sleepless in Seattle. He had never heard of a person who only liked one of those movies. It was either both or none.

When she also told him she loved cartoon movies and even old style cartoons he perked up. So another thing they had in common. He was going to have to make sure he didn't do something stupid to ruin this date. He definitely wanted at least a second one.

It also seemed like she liked to watch old films. He did as well, but maybe not the same ones she did. He was more into the old comedies. "No I haven't seen that movie either although I have seen Seattle. Most of the old films I haave seen are comedies. Three stooges, Abbot and Costello, Jerry Lewis, Bob Hope and Bing Crosby. Although I really like a good crime thriller as well, but they seem to be on TV more these days," he smiled at her.

He wondered what it would feel like to snuggle up next to her on a big lounge, with a big bowl of popcorn and watch movies all night. Just imagining it was getting him excited.

He began to eat the last few mouthfuls of food on his plate and looked down in surprise. Where had all the food gone? He was sure there had been a half a plate just a minute ago. Wow it was true that with good food and conversation, time did pass quickly. Still he hoped she did not want to end things too quickly. He was not ready to say goodbye to her yet.
 
When she finished speaking she picked up the glass of wine that he had just poured. It pleased her that he was paying attention, she would have felt a little funny about asking for another. That was silly, but it was the truth. She didn’t want him to think she was a lush. Then again, she liked that he simply wasn’t plying her with drink in an effort to get her drunk, either.

“Yes, I don’t bother with TV, I just don’t have the time – and there’s not much on that I am interested in.” She said, hoping that he wasn’t a big fan of TV himself and she hadn’t offended him. Things were going so well, she didn’t want to mess it up!

“Troy, I don’t know if you’d be interested in this or not, but I have all the DVDs of The Three Stooges…maybe one afternoon on a weekend you’d like to come over and we can cook out and have a marathon. I mean, if you’d like.” She didn’t know where that thought had come from, and in other circumstances she’d have shocked herself by speaking before thinking, but Troy was different. She wasn’t one bit sorry that it had popped out of her mouth!

Danae saw that he was finished and looked at her own plate. She must have been talking too much, because she still had a few more bites. The food here was delicious, and she was glad that she had heard one of the lawyers mention it. It looked like Troy had enjoyed the meal to. The only bad part was, once dinner was over, the date would be, too.
 
His eyes lit up and a wide smile spread across his face as she mentioned the idea of a Three Stooges movie marathon. He loved them and watching them with a beautiful woman would be ideal. He was glad she had invited him and he was more glad because it meant that she was having as good a time as he was.

"I would be more than happy to come around one weekend, but if you are providing the entertainment, perhaps I can provide the meat and cook the BBQ," he smiled.

He watched as she started to finish the last of her food off and his smile started to disappear. He realized that once she finished their date would be over and he was having way to good a time for him to want it to be over. He began to think of ways for it to continue. Maybe dessert, but he was stuffed and that meant coffee was out of the question as well.

Suddenly he had a very bright idea. "I was wondering Danae, it is still rather early and I am enjoying myself immensely. Would you care to go dancing with me after dinner?"
 
“Dancing? I’d LOVE to go dancing!” she said with a big smile on her face. “Do you have a favorite club that you go to?” The last time she had been dancing, she had gone to a club with her girlfriends and stayed until closing. Sometime during the night, she had taken off her shoes, and it took 30 minutes to find them again so they could leave. There was something about music and dancing that made her feel alive.

She probably shouldn’t take her shoes off tonight, she thought along with a few other thoughts that flitted through her mind. What kind of music does he like to dance to? Is he a good dancer?

So, not only had they just made a plan to get together to watch movies – she wouldn’t call it a date, exactly – but, this date had just been extended! Danae was glad that tonight wasn’t going to end right away, she really was having a good time talking to him, getting to know him…and laughing. There is something special about laughing with someone.

Looking up, she saw Troy leaning back in his chair and watching her with a grin on his face that matched her own. How could it get any better than that? Before she finished her wine, she had one last question. “Whose car will we be using, or do you want me to follow you?”
 
A favorite club? Heck Troy hadn't been out dancing since he had been in high school. Well his last year or so and a few years afterwards. He actually couldn't remember the name of any of the clubs his friends had dragged him to or even if they were still around. As for actually dancing, the only time he danced was in the privacy of his own home when he played those silly dance games on the X-Box.

Man he had not thought this through had he. He just knew that dancing was something people did in town and had asked her. Ummm, wait a sec, what was that place called again that one of the young apprentices used to go to. "Oh there is a place called Sugar. It has booths to sit in, a massive dance floor, pool tables to play on and they play everything from R&B to the latest Dance hits and Trance. So what do you say? The good thing is it is only down on Rundle street as well so we can take one car or both. As it is still early we should be able to get parks pretty close if we take both."

He didn't want her to think he wanted her to not take her own so at the end of the night she was reliant on him to get her home. Although they were having a great time it could still turn sour and she should still have the opportunity to run at the first sign of trouble.

"Besides who knows, you might want to run away later on tonight, especially after seeing me dance, so you just might want to take your own car," he chuckled.
 
So far the evening had been a success and she didn’t really want to end it. She was glad when he had asked her about dancing. It wouldn’t have mattered if he had said a walk in a park, or on the beach or window shopping down the block…she would have said yes. What really mattered, was the fact that they would still be together.

“Well,” Danie started, “I think taking both cars is a great idea, then we won’t have to come back for mine when it’s time to head home. And, I’ve never been to Sugar’s or seen you dance, but you mentioned pool tables...right?” She hadn’t played pool in ages, but maybe she could remember the basics, just in case he really was a bad dancer. But, in a club full of people, who cared? What mattered was the fun.

Rundle wasn’t that far away, and she had to go that direction to get home, anyway. She didn’t think that it would be a problem with one car otherwise. He didn’t seem like the kind of guy that would take advantage of her or the situation, but then – who knew? Maybe he would decide he didn’t want to stick around, either, and he could leave at any time. She would have to be careful drinking if she was driving, though. No sense in doing something stupid
 
Troy gestured for the check and quickly paid. Then he helped her out of her chair and offered her his arm as they walked out of the restaurant. Once outside they moved away from the entrance to a quieter part of the footpath and he smiled at her.

"My car is over that way," he told her pointing "So if yours is in the same direction I can walk with you."

The truth was, now that he had her on his arm he didn't actually want to let her go. It felt good to actually hold her like this and although he would like to hold her a lot closer he would settle for this right now. In fact he was having second thoughts about the club. he would love to take her somewhere quiet and just stroll and talk with her while holding her close like this, it felt so natural.

The thing was he had been the one to bring up the club and dancing in the first place. How would it look if he suddenly changed his mind now. Would she think he was trying to take advantage of her, or trying to get her alone so he could do things to her. No it was better if he just kept his mouth shut and went with his original plan.
 
She picked up her purse as she stood and took Troy’s arm after he had paid. The restaurant had filled by this time, and there were people at every table she walked by, and more waiting to be seated. No wonder they had needed reservations, and she was glad that he had gotten them on such short notice.

Walking out of the restaurant on his arm, Danae felt the warm air. It was still pretty early and the sun was just setting, it was a beautiful night. Moving to the side with Troy she looked around at all the people still out on the footpath; friends out together laughing, lovers holding hands and talking quietly as they strolled by. She smiled up at Troy.

“My car is parked the same direction, actually.” Danae started when she felt something brush her legs. Startled, she screamed and found herself pressed against Troy. Thoroughly embarrassed she heard someone calling a name and turned just in time to see a dog go around the corner, leash trailing behind, and it’s owner chasing after it.

She started laughing until she turned around and realized that she was still in Troy’s arms, and he was watching her, not the dog or anything else passing by.
 
Troy had smiled when she said she was parked in the same direction and the started walking that way. Then Danae screamed and all but jumped into his arms. He grabbed her tightly and looked all around to spot the threat but saw nothing except a dog running away trailing a lead.

He looked down at her as he loosened up a little on his hold and she looked up at him laughing a little as she realized her mistake, then their eyes met. Troy couldn't describe what came over him but the night had been going so well he just couldn't help himself.

Leaning down he placed one hand on the back of her head and the other in the small of her back and gently kissed her on the mouth. He didn't try for anything big or spectacular or even sexy. It was just a gentle, tender long kiss with no tongue before he pulled back and looked into her eyes.

"Uh sorry about that. I have sort of been wanting to do that all night and well the moment just seemed right. Hope I was not to forward or anything," he blushed.
 
Danae’s eyes closed as she felt his lips pressing to hers. It was the sweetest kiss, and yet it made the blood pound in her ears. She wasn’t quite ready for it to end as quickly as it had started. It was everything she thought it would be. She wanted to stay here just as they were right now and feel his kiss again.

“No, please don’t apologize.” She took a step back realizing she was still standing close to him. “The dog…it brushed against my leg and startled me. I can’t believe I attacked you like that!” She was laughing but still a bit shaken by his kiss. He probably thinks I’m crazy, but then, he did kiss me so he couldn’t think too ill of me.

Why did it seem, in a place filled with pedestrians, that she felt like they were the only two here? That it was only them standing on the footpath, in front of the restaurant where they had shared oysters and wine, and an amazing dinner. She didn’t try to shake the feeling, she sunk deeper into it and enjoyed the pleasure of being around him.

“Shall we take that walk to our cars now?” She asked, waiting to see if he would offer his arm or take her hand.
 
Troy smiled and held out his arm for her to put hers through then pulled her in a little closer than he had before so that she was almost leaning against him as they walked. In fact she could if she wanted to and he secretly hoped she would.

He had enjoyed that kiss, and hopefully she had too. Well at least she had not slapped him in the face. Honestly he just waned to continue kissing her, but the sidewalk of a busy street was perhaps not the best spot.

As the walked further down the street he looked ahead and saw his car. He had a big decision to make. Either he could let things stand and they could go to a noisy nightclub, or he could take a chance and maybe go somewhere he really would like to take her.

He stopped as they came up on his car and he smiled at her. "Well this is my car, but I want to ask you a very important question Danae. I know I invited you out dancing but would you be very disappointed if I asked not to do that tonight?"

He saw a look of sadness come over her and he rushed forward. "Oh don't misunderstand, I do not want to end the night here at all. Instead I would rather take you someplace a lot more quieter so we can talk more and get to know one another a whole lot better. Maybe the beach, or well I was going to say a park but I guess a park at night might not be all that safe," he chuckled."So what do you think?"
 
Danae smiled as she walked beside him. She had noticed how he had pulled her in a little closer this time, and that they were shoulder to shoulder. It would have been so easy to put her head there, but she didn’t want him to think that…that…well, THAT! It was their first date, after all, and some restraint seemed to be warranted. Or maybe she was just being old fashioned.

That wasn’t to say that she didn’t like that kiss, though. In fact, she wouldn’t mind if that happened again tonight, and sometime before they were saying their goodbyes. It was nice walking beside him, simply enjoying his company, his witty bantering with her at the dinner table. There wasn’t a thing that she hadn’t liked about this date so far, or about him.

Troy stopped at his car and stood facing her, and she thought he was going to kiss her again when he told her that he wanted to change his mind about dancing. Her thoughts jumbled all together – what have I done? Was it because I screamed? Why was he ending the date. She was disappointed, and it apparently showed on her face because he hurriedly told her what is was he wanted to do instead.

"So what do you think?" he stopped, waiting to hear her answer.

“I think it’s a great idea. Why don’t we go to out to Henley Beach. Did you want me to follow you, or do you think it best that we just take one car? I’m not opposed to that.” Danae was thinking that it was easier to take just one car and come back to pick the other one up since it was a bit farther than going over to Sugar’s. But, she’d leave the decision up to him, just in case he didn’t feel comfortable having to come all the way back here before going home. She had no idea what direction his home was in, but coming here to pick up her care wasn’t out of the way for her.
 
Troy sighed in relief. So she was okay with going and apparently she didn't think he was an axe wielding maniac or anything. However she was right about the whole car thing. It was going to be easier to take just one, but he had a better solution.

"Let's take yours. That way if you don't like were this is headed you can simply drive me back here and then head home, or if I do something drastically wrong, which heaven forbid I do," he chuckled nervously,"You have your car there to go straight home."

He had meant that to come out to reassure her but maybe it had not come out the right way. Man was his mouth never going to stop getting him in trouble. "Oh and Henley beach is fine. I love taking walks along there and we can even get a coffee later if you still want to be around me. So if you want to take the lead and guide us to your car," he smiled.
 
It only took a minute for Danae to see that he offered up a solution that gave her the protection of leaving at any moment she was ready. Most guys she knew – those she saw on a daily basis – would have done the total opposite. Mostly because they liked to drive their own cars. She was impressed that he continued to think of her and her comfort instead of his own.

“That’s a great idea, Troy!” she said, “My car is right over here.” She nodded her head in the direction of her car and took a step backward. It was only then that she realized she had been holding his hands, or was he holding hers? Not that she minded.

Once they were in the car and Danae had pulled out into traffic, they conversed quietly so she could concentrate on driving. Every once in a while she would glance over, smiling at him, and catch him watching her. It was hard not to keep from smiling when she was enjoying herself so much, but she was wondering what he was thinking as he sat in the seat next to her.

Twenty minutes later, they were parking at the beach. She could see that they weren’t the only ones who had the idea to be here tonight. The beach was filled with people sitting on blankets, some were playing volleyball or building castles, and others walking along the shoreline. Getting out of the car, Danae could smell the fresh air from the ocean. It was a perfect night for a walk.
 
Troy hopped in the passenger seat and although they talked throughout the drive he honestly would be hard pressed to remember anything of what he said. He had been gazing at her the whole time and thinking how beautiful and open she was. How lucky was he to have met someone like her. She loved to laugh and she had a lovely one, and her smile lit up her face.

He was also thinking about that kiss. It had been sweet and tender and he could not get it out of his mind. She had not pulled away and he was determined to kiss her again before he said goodbye tonight. In fact he was hoping to kiss her several more times tonight and maybe a little more passionately than he had done before, but he would see how things went.

When they got to the beach he was a little surprised by how many people there were but then again it was a nice warm night. He breathed in the sea air and smiled. He did like the smell of the sea if not the actual ocean itself. Taking Danae's arm he began to walk along the small walking path and chatting about nonsensical things. Then being daring he led her towards the beach and leaned down and started to take off his shoes.

"What's the use of coming down to the beach if you don't walk on the sand," he asked smiling at her.

He stuffed his socks in his shoes then tied the laces together and slung them over his shoulder (the one away from her) and offered her his arm again. "Well shall we?" he asked her with a mischievous look in his eye.
 
This is a perfect thing to do after dinner, Danae thought as they walked and chatted quietly together. So much better than not being able to talk or hear while dancing. Suddenly,Troy changed direction and started taking off his shoes while talk about the beach. You can’t get much more romantic than that, she thought.

She stood still watching him for only a second before she reached down to take off her heals. There was nothing she liked better than to be barefoot in the sand, in the grass, in the rain. And there was no better time that to do it with someone who was barefoot, too. Holding her shoes in one hand, she took his arm and he lead her down to the shoreline where the water gently lapped at their feet as it washed on shore.

Walking along the shoreline, Danae leaned close to him, the outside of her breast touching his arm. It was such a natural thing to do, that she didn’t even notice that it was pressed against it.

“Do you come to the beach often?” Danae asked looking up at him. They had talked of fishing and sailing at dinner, but not of beaches. “I don’t get as much time to do that as I’d like. As a girl, I’d be here making castles in the sand.”

Why was he looking at her that way?
 
As they walked troy felt her pressing closer to him and then he felt her breast press up hard against him. He almost froze, but managed to keep walking and talking naturally. It had been a long time since he had felt something like that on his body and unfortunately it was having an effect.

He could feel a stirring in his pants but he concentrated on her words and tried to block out the feeling of her on his arm. He didn't have much success.

"No I don't get to walk along the beach all that much. When I go fishing it is normally in my boat, but occasionally I do like to take the time to unwind with a walk along the beach." He smiled at her and then did a one shoulder shrug. "Actually I preferred the pool growing up. We had one in our backyard so we didn't go to the beach much, except when we visited my grandparents. They lived right on the coast you see and like you I used to play on the beach making sand castles, searching for crabs and body boarding."

He walked on a little further looking at her constantly, loving the way her hair shone in the moonlight, and the way she felt so right next to him. Finally he couldn't standit anymore and he stopped her and leaned down and kissed her again a little more passionately this time. "I have been wanting to do that the whole night," he smiled sheepishly straightening up and looking at her in her eyes. "I hope you don't think me too forward but you are the most beautiful and easy to talk to woman I have met in a long time and I definitely want to keep seeing you. I hope you feel the same way too?"
 
There had not been a night like this for a long time. Danae was relaxed and enjoying the conversation they were having as they walked slowly, getting to know one another and finding out little things that kept the conversation fun and flowing. Neither one of them had kept track of the time, nor had noticed that others had left the beach already.

Suddenly, Troy stopped to look at her and then kissed her deeply, leaving her breathless and a little stunned. She hadn’t seen that coming, even though she had wanted him to do that ever since he had kissed her outside of the restaurant.

Danae stood looking at him, her mouth still tingling from his kiss. She heard him speaking, but didn’t bother to answer him, she simply let her shoes drop into the sand at her feet and reached up to put her arms around him neck. She had to stand on her tip-toes, and pull his head down to her, but she kissed him with all the passion that she had been feeling since she met him.

When the kiss ended, she pulled back realizing that Troy’s hands were on her waist, holding her next to him. She blushed and tried to keep from smiling. “I don’t know if I feel the same, Troy. Did it feel the same to you?” she said, teasing him. “We can keep trying, if not…just to be sure, you know?”
 
Smiling Troy pulled her in closer and kissed her again, this time with all the passion he could muster, letting his tongue run along her lips and when she eagerly opened them, thrusting it inside her mouth to duel with hers.

He ran his hands up and down her back and along her sides before gently caressing her ass then giving her firm cheeks a light squeeze, pulling her into him and grinding her body against his.

He finally broke the kiss with his arms still around her and his hands on her ass and smiled. "Well I thoroughly enjoyed that kiss, but perhaps you didn't. maybe we need more practice just to be on the safe side. What do you think?"
 
When he finished kissing her, she had to catch her breath. She hadn’t seen that coming, even though she was the one that had teased him. One moment she was teasing and the next he was pulling her close and kissing her like he needed the air she was breathing. It didn’t help that his hands were sliding over her body, exploring and caressing.

Her heart was racing but she didn’t move away from him. It felt too good to have his body pressing into hers and his arms around her. Still, things were a bit too heated to be out in the public on a beach. Weren’t they? Taking a moment to look around, she looked back at him and replied, “There’s always room for improvement, and with enough practice we might be able to perfect things, but maybe we could move this practice somewhere a bit more comfortable.”

Danae has never wanted to own beach front property so much in her entire life. To take his hand and lead him home and close and lock the door, to be alone and explore just how much he would need from her, and how much they could enjoy one another’s kiss.
 
Back
Top