Deleting a Story

rjordan

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 12, 2002
Posts
1,276
I've searched FAQs, forums, etc. and can't find anything on deleting a story. Lots of stuff on submitting them, but I want to withdraw a couple.

rjordan
 
"Remove"

I've searched FAQs, forums, etc. and can't find anything on deleting a story. Lots of stuff on submitting them, but I want to withdraw a couple.
Log into your account and create a story titled "REMOVE".

In the body of the story, put the names of the submissions you wish removed along with (optionally) the reason for their removal. If you want all of your work removed, you can put that rather than listing every submission.

As you would in submitting a story, make sure to check any boxes that need checked--you can also indicate where the story is located with a link to it, as well as the category it's under and such, but that's only if you want, it's not necessary, just helpful.

Submit this as you would a story. Your story will be down in 4-7 days.
 
Thanks so much for the reply, and so quick all the way from Pluto.
 
Pluto is closer than it used to be when it was a planet. ;)

Tex, give it some time (a hundred or so years)and the elliptic orbit will take it back where it belongs at 48 AU from the sun.

You're welcome

Mike
 
Back
Top