Where are all the breast-loving women?

like these?
attachment.php

Oooh! That does look lovely! I wish I had someone to do that to me right now.:kiss:

First time

I use to know with a girl that worked for the same company as me but only in a different office, basically my counterpart at a different branch, we would talk and see each other every day, eventually we became friends and started hanging out with each other. She was a very beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed bbw, more thick than heavy though.

By far her best asset was a huge pair of at least E cup breasts, which she loved to showcase with every outfit she wore, they were mesmerizing! I would always bug her and ask how the girls were doing, it was an ongoing joke, more so for her than me.

One Thursday we were out for our weekly after work cocktails and got a little tipsy, she had her boyfriend puck us up and went back to her place for a couple more, once back at their house we were sitting on the couch enjoying some wine and listening to music. As it often does with me the subject turned to sex, can't remember how it came up but I remember the comment from her boyfriend being, "I've been trying to get her to fool around with a girl for years".

Not wanting to scare them off by coming out as completely bi I said I've experimented a little, I then asked if she would like to give her boyfriend a good mental picture, she said sure, I leaned over and licked the top of her amazing cleavage long and slow with a flat, wide tongue, he was all smiles. "Here go again" she said as she adjusted her bra and plumped up her tits, "you could take it off" I responded. She hesitated for second before pulling off the old bra removal without shirt removal trick.

She laid back and closed her eyes with a smile, I half expected to her boobs sag down a bit, to my complete surprise they barely moved at all when she took her bra off, I could see them perfectly through her tight white cotton v-neck shirt, they looked like two cantaloupes, still showing cleavage out the top of her shirt.

I got instantly wet and positioned myself on my hands and knees on the couch beside her, as I began to lift her shirt she slide down the couch a little and arched her back, I think she was a little self conscious and wanted to flatten her tummy out, it made them look even more amazing. I lifted her shirt to reveal her perfectly plump tits, with small pink areola's and nice sized nipples, they were perfect!

I took one in my free hand and brought my mouth to it and gently started licking, her nipples got instantly hard and goose bumps formed on her breast, she let out an uncomfortable giggle, I started sucking and squeezed a little harder, she arched her back even more. I sucked and squeezed with more and more vigour, I could hear her start breathing heavy and her legs instinctively spread open.

I had almost forgot her boyfriend was watching, I glanced over and seen him rubbing his cock over top of his jeans, I know I probably shouldn't have done this but I looked him right in the eye and hept sucking her tits. We didn't break eye contact for at least a minute, I'm sure he would have fucked me right there given a chance. I took a chance and moved my free and on to her thigh, she made no movement, I began sliding my hand up her thick thigh.

Just as I touched her pussy she squirmed and jumped up, her beautiful breasts bouncing, "whew, I need some wine" she said, we all awkwardly laughed. For the rest of the night she walked around with no bra on teasing the hell out of me but despite my best advances we never continued.

I was so disappointed that the nicest tits I ever seen or played with were just out of my reach, I did get to feel them a couple more times after that but not to that extent. When I got home that night I fingered myself hard and sucked on my own tits fantasizing about how amazing hers were. To this day they were the nicest breasts I ever played with....

I use to know with a girl that worked for the same company as me but only in a different office, basically my counterpart at a different branch, we would talk and see each other every day, eventually we became friends and started hanging out with each other. She was a very beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed bbw, more thick than heavy though.

By far her best asset was a huge pair of at least E cup breasts, which she loved to showcase with every outfit she wore, they were mesmerizing! I would always bug her and ask how the girls were doing, it was an ongoing joke, more so for her than me.

One Thursday we were out for our weekly after work cocktails and got a little tipsy, she had her boyfriend puck us up and went back to her place for a couple more, once back at their house we were sitting on the couch enjoying some wine and listening to music. As it often does with me the subject turned to sex, can't remember how it came up but I remember the comment from her boyfriend being, "I've been trying to get her to fool around with a girl for years".

Not wanting to scare them off by coming out as completely bi I said I've experimented a little, I then asked if she would like to give her boyfriend a good mental picture, she said sure, I leaned over and licked the top of her amazing cleavage long and slow with a flat, wide tongue, he was all smiles. "Here go again" she said as she adjusted her bra and plumped up her tits, "you could take it off" I responded. She hesitated for second before pulling off the old bra removal without shirt removal trick.

She laid back and closed her eyes with a smile, I half expected to her boobs sag down a bit, to my complete surprise they barely moved at all when she took her bra off, I could see them perfectly through her tight white cotton v-neck shirt, they looked like two cantaloupes, still showing cleavage out the top of her shirt.

I got instantly wet and positioned myself on my hands and knees on the couch beside her, as I began to lift her shirt she slide down the couch a little and arched her back, I think she was a little self conscious and wanted to flatten her tummy out, it made them look even more amazing. I lifted her shirt to reveal her perfectly plump tits, with small pink areola's and nice sized nipples, they were perfect!

I took one in my free hand and brought my mouth to it and gently started licking, her nipples got instantly hard and goose bumps formed on her breast, she let out an uncomfortable giggle, I started sucking and squeezed a little harder, she arched her back even more. I sucked and squeezed with more and more vigour, I could hear her start breathing heavy and her legs instinctively spread open.

I had almost forgot her boyfriend was watching, I glanced over and seen him rubbing his cock over top of his jeans, I know I probably shouldn't have done this but I looked him right in the eye and hept sucking her tits. We didn't break eye contact for at least a minute, I'm sure he would have fucked me right there given a chance. I took a chance and moved my free and on to her thigh, she made no movement, I began sliding my hand up her thick thigh.

Just as I touched her pussy she squirmed and jumped up, her beautiful breasts bouncing, "whew, I need some wine" she said, we all awkwardly laughed. For the rest of the night she walked around with no bra on teasing the hell out of me but despite my best advances we never continued.

I was so disappointed that the nicest tits I ever seen or played with were just out of my reach, I did get to feel them a couple more times after that but not to that extent. When I got home that night I fingered myself hard and sucked on my own tits fantasizing about how amazing hers were. To this day they were the nicest breasts I ever played with....
OMG, I wish I were her...

We went to an open air music festival for a bit today. Ladies everywhere with shorts and bikini tops on. I think I did more looking behind my sunglasses than my husband did. :rolleyes:

C cup here......very sensitive nipples........I can almost orgasm just with nipple play.....

I am like that. I get very aroused with nipple play. I have orgasmed before just from that without my pussy ever being touched

Back