Does everyone on here really hate Nascar?

I've actually never watched. I went to some race in Pomona back in the day. Fuck it was hot there.

I had watched it once with a group of guys and didn't think much of it. I found it interesting seeing it live.

And I've been to many demo derbys. I like those best. I want to see them tear each other up!

Now that I have never seen.

I have seen the occasional street race, the stop-light drags. My ride is working on contender status . . . assuming I let my lead foot get the better of my judgment.

Come on, every county fair has a demo derby. Or should. Every redneck in the area shows up. Grab yer beers, so you don't have to wait in line again and again.

I grew up around race tracks, my exhusband lived the life and while I rarely catch a race anymore I do pay attention to the standings. I have some incredibly deep roots in that community and I care about those people. It's not an easy job, from the mechanics to the drivers to the owners, I get why people enjoy picking on it but really, when you attack a sport or entertainment just because you don't understand it you're just reflecting badly on yourself. This particular sport employs many people, pays pretty well and almost every single person involved is grounded and cool. You can't say that about any other team event out there.

Naw, hain't nivver seed wun, an' Ah speeks floowent redneck-ese, two.

rpm_g_keselowski-obama_mb_576.jpg

I love NASCAR! I have for as long as I can remember.

The Nationwide finish today was AWESOME!!!!

I know they mostly drive on ovals but it really can be very exciting racing.

I was going to make it a poll but screwed it up, sorry.

I don't HATE Nascar. I do believe racing should envolve a right turn once or twice per race.
I DO hate poor quality beer though.

Don't really hat NASCAR, just don't watch it, I mean, left, left, left, left, and so on, until checkered flag.

Right now I'm watching V8 supercars.
Are they going to televise the V8's when they go to Austin in a couple of weeks?

Football is boring as fuck too.
It bores the hell out of me to watch somebody else playing any game...except maybe female canola oil wrestling or possibly midget tossing. Well...actually midget tossing might be more of a "pastime". I dunno...debate for another thread probably but yeah, watching sports is a damn good nap inducer for me.

It bores the hell out of me to watch somebody else playing any game...except maybe female canola oil wrestling or possibly midget tossing. Well...actually midget tossing might be more of a "pastime". I dunno...debate for another thread probably but yeah, watching sports is a damn good nap inducer for me.

you should be a comedian

Not a fan. It just seems a bit redundant to me. It doesn't get interesting until the final ten laps or so.

And hi, Pink. :)

cartman-nascar-poorandstupid.jpg

Whatever!! I'm just a poor and stupid as yewww!!
https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_MAeIMzfRe1oCHgtshYAJILLYu8TH_yrIQMrStAXFpqiX7A8KOQ

Back