For the Curious Guys Who Haven't Taken the Plunge Yet

Which of these do you most want to do with another guy?

• Suck A Gorgeous Cock!

Votes: 639 70.1%
  • Have A Guy Suck My Cock!

Votes: 204 22.4%
  • Fuck A Tight Ass!

Votes: 112 12.3%
  • Get Fucked By A Great Cock!

Votes: 341 37.4%

• Total voters
I like the feel of cock next to mine, I also like them in my mouth and having mine sucked.

I Agree

I really want to experience the feel of a hot cock in my mouth as I suck it to completion. It seems every time I fantasize or dream about it I am being coached by the wife of the man I am pleasing. She and I both share a little but I always finish him off! Always gets me hot!

I'd love to have the couple too, but once I suck him off with her, and she watches him fuck my tight little ass, he would invite me over another time and he would have a few other guys there so I could be filled on both ends multiple times all with her watching. Not wanting to do anything but have a real cock in me and emptied out in me.

I'd love to lick, nibble and suck a hard smallish cock and balls and in between my wet blowjob, I'd like to turn my man over and kiss and lick all over his smooth ass, finally going back to sucking all the cum out of his hard cock.

Never done anything with a man before and this was my first post...very exciting!!!

I'd love to lick, nibble and suck a hard smallish cock and balls and in between my wet blowjob, I'd like to turn my man over and kiss and lick all over his smooth ass, finally going back to sucking all the cum out of his hard cock.

Never done anything with a man before and this was my first post...very exciting!!!

Nice way to pop your cherry! LOL

I'm looking forward to my first time. I know I'll love it, and I'll swallow every drop.

My fantasy is to be watched by a lot of people and have someone post video of it online where I can't delete it. In public would be great if there's no chance of getting busted. I'm running an ad right now trying to find a woman who will record me sucking off her husband or boyfriend.

I'm looking forward to my first time. I know I'll love it, and I'll swallow every drop.

My fantasy is to be watched by a lot of people and have someone post video of it online where I can't delete it. In public would be great if there's no chance of getting busted. I'm running an ad right now trying to find a woman who will record me sucking off her husband or boyfriend.

IF I ever did it, I would have to have the bride encouraging me/feeding it to me and quite frankly I wouldn't want anyone else around in case I screw it up or something!

1 for me...

and to rub cock to cock... very bicurious here! but I am not attracted to guys.. will be in Dallas next week, by the way! :)

I guess I'm more curious in the idea of playing around with another guy than I think I actually would be willing to act on.

If it were to happen, I would have to go with him sucking me off first.

[Side note: Not to be rude, but please don't spam my PM box with requests to chat. I don't mind occasional PMs with people wanting to have actual conversations, but the last time I posted in a thread like this, my box was flooded with guys looking for me to cam with them or talk dirty. While I'm always flattered to hear a guy likes my pics, and am very supportive of GBLT's, I'm not looking for sexy chats right now. Thanks!]

I really would just like to jack off with someone and maybe even trade blowjo's.

Well, I've done some of those things, so I'd want to do the rest!

Gorgeous Cock

The phrase "gorgeous cock" intrigued me. I've never done it, but I think if I do, I'd like to lick, stroke and suck a thick but not too long cock. I want to feel it swell under my touch and feel the veins pulse and throb. I want to watch the head turn purple and taste the pre-cum as it begins to bubble out. I want to feel it twitch and jerk in my hand as it cums....

Similar Interest

The phrase "gorgeous cock" intrigued me. I've never done it, but I think if I do, I'd like to lick, stroke and suck a thick but not too long cock. I want to feel it swell under my touch and feel the veins pulse and throb. I want to watch the head turn purple and taste the pre-cum as it begins to bubble out. I want to feel it twitch and jerk in my hand as it cums....

Your description is exactly how I picture it. My only difference is that I almost always picture it in an MMF encounter.

I love the way you describe the feel and touch as you handle a cock. Love your profile pic too.

I fantasize about sucking a 'gorgeous cock' ALL the time...

Back