whats a good number of guys for a sissy boy gangbangg

don't do more than 2-3 your first time; if you don't have it together the rest will just get bored.

Foursome Boy-Bang...

This is how it happened for me. Yes, I did feel like I was being used like a cheap whore. Yes, I did feel a little scarily helpless and out of control. But yes, it was one of the greatest experiences of my life. During our vacation at a villa in Crete I was group-fucked by four guys in the open air on the patio by the shimmering pool. During the week before I'd kinda had sex with each of them individually, so I knew a little of what to expect, but never together. It starts out as a friendly farewell Bar-B-Q party, in T-shirts and shorts, then - lubricated by ouzo, it begins to get a little frisky. I make a pretense of playful struggle as they ease my T-shirt up over my head, then one of them holds me as another pulls my shorts down and off. Then it gets crazy. I'm self-conscious, but it's good to be the centre of their prurient attention too, so I'm careful to stand with my hands at my sides so they all get the opportunity to see me fully naked, then they sit me on the nearest lounger and l'm faced by a row of stiff cocks eager for my attention, and I start sucking. A couple of them are jacking each other off, and there's even a little blow-job sideshow event. But once each cock is nicely moist with saliva I'm eased around into doggy-position, and my tight little bum-hole receives the attention it deserves. Soon there's slurping and slapping and spurting jism and I'm kinda numb to whoever it is in my mouth, or who it is pumping up my ass, but I'm dizzy and spunk-drunk on it. A couple of guys even come around for sloppy seconds, which I'm too whacked out to resist, even if I'd felt inclined to, and afterwards I just lie there naked and cum-messy in the sun, feeling sated and content...

i have been gang banged and larger numbers are difficult , it means a lot of sucking of the guys waiting their turn ,trying to keep them interested ,3 -5 is ideal ,i took 9 once at a private party and while it was great fun it was a problem keeping their attention focused on the task at hand .

This is how it happened for me. Yes, I did feel like I was being used like a cheap whore. Yes, I did feel a little scarily helpless and out of control. But yes, it was one of the greatest experiences of my life. During our vacation at a villa in Crete I was group-fucked by four guys in the open air on the patio by the shimmering pool. During the week before I'd kinda had sex with each of them individually, so I knew a little of what to expect, but never together. It starts out as a friendly farewell Bar-B-Q party, in T-shirts and shorts, then - lubricated by ouzo, it begins to get a little frisky. I make a pretense of playful struggle as they ease my T-shirt up over my head, then one of them holds me as another pulls my shorts down and off. Then it gets crazy. I'm self-conscious, but it's good to be the centre of their prurient attention too, so I'm careful to stand with my hands at my sides so they all get the opportunity to see me fully naked, then they sit me on the nearest lounger and l'm faced by a row of stiff cocks eager for my attention, and I start sucking. A couple of them are jacking each other off, and there's even a little blow-job sideshow event. But once each cock is nicely moist with saliva I'm eased around into doggy-position, and my tight little bum-hole receives the attention it deserves. Soon there's slurping and slapping and spurting jism and I'm kinda numb to whoever it is in my mouth, or who it is pumping up my ass, but I'm dizzy and spunk-drunk on it. A couple of guys even come around for sloppy seconds, which I'm too whacked out to resist, even if I'd felt inclined to, and afterwards I just lie there naked and cum-messy in the sun, feeling sated and content...

what a fabulous holiday wish i was there with you .xxx

Mmmmm as many as my master says. I would do love to have a gamgbang for my master.

OMG! I would so love to have four or five guys to please me. I really don't think you would want any more than that. I would also think to start with two or three and make sure you prepare yourself ahead of time. Oh, four or five who know me personally would be such a turn on.

Mmmmm as many as my master says. I would do love to have a gamgbang for my master.

Of course, the answer is obvious, it's got nothing to do with the sissy submissive. It has everything to do with his Master's whim. If the Master has gone to all the trouble of lining up four big stiff cocks for him to suck, then it is only proper that the submissive shows due obedience and sucks them all off with every show of grateful enthusiasm, swallowing the spunk or taking it on his face as the Master decides. If the Master has lined up seven big stiff cocks to fuck his tight little bottom it's only appropriate that he bends over and spreads his ass-cheeks for each and every one of them. The submissive should also thank the spunk-donors for using his unworthy body...

Back