cock in ass

attachment.php

Best pix ever...love to be like that...
 
I love how my ass feels after a nice long hard fucking. That stretched out used feeling feels so good especially when you still feel it hours later.
 
kinda nervous

my wife recently bought a strap on because I said I wanted to get fucked in the ass. Hasn't usedit yet because for one, the dildo it came with is far too big and not the one she wanted. (its 7.5 inches)
She is getting a five incher. Not going to lie,s= she looked hot putting the strap on around her body and her cock isnt even attached yet. (this was her trying it on to see if it fits, she's also curvy) But just thinking about her with a dick is such a turn on. this is the closest I'll ever get to having a shemale of my own. Real shemales are rare to find, (not that I've been looking either cuz I am a one woman man) Anyway, I'm kinda nervous because she's fingered me a few times before and got deep enough for me to freak out because I felt like I had to take a shit. Other than that feeling, her finger felt great in there. Her tongue felt great licking me too. What are the steps that I need to take to relax and handle this annoying situation like the man that I am.

Much appreciated

-hentaifan :)
 
Well the best way i relax for my wifes 7 inch dildo is i just bend over the bed and push back when im ready and i let it sit in me for a little bit and let the pain go away then she starts fucking my brains out and no its not like the real thing trust me i love cock and i like the dildo but the cock feels way better nothing like getting pounded and letting him cum deep in ur ass its awsome
 
It's the best when your up against a monster. A really big cock that when it's deep in ur ass u don't move or push back, because u don't need to.
Being on ur back, legs in the air, and at started ur ankles on their shoulders, exposing ur ass that's craving for a deep drilling. Then as the pace picks up, having ur ankles pushed towards ur head, ur lover right ontop of u, thrusting hard into ur ass, and the only thing u can do then is, relax ur head, close ur eyes, and enjoy the hard deep pounding, as there really is not much else u can do, movement is restricted a lot, and I've found, when I'm getting fucked real deep and hard in the ass (especially if standing up) I lose a lot of strength in my legs just due to pleasure, so I can't really push back or slow down the pace while on my back which is the best bit, just hang on for the ride.
 
i love the feeling of a cock or a dildo inside me it feels so good ,if there is not a man around to use me then i resort to my dildo and i love to ride it hard but i love a real cock best and always ride bareback , i like to be on my knees head down arse up best but i like to ride a cock cowgirl or reverse cowgirl too and i like to be in the missionary position ,well i am just a slut for a stiff cock but doggie style works best for me .

My feelings exactly!!!
When my wife would be out for an afternoon, I would strip naked,pull out my big purple dong and double header and as I sat on the dong fucking my self, I would practice sucking that double headed dildo to keep in practice!!! Just wish i could make it squirt cum in my mouth and on my face!!!:cattail:
I will be buying a new strapless dildo for the wife so she can fuck me with out the hassle of the harness, I promise Ill be a good cock whore!!!:devil::D
 
I love waking up after a night of filthy anal sex, where my ass is still stretched and not back to normal, having a hard lubed cock, starting the day by fucking ur ass. I love it.
 
Personally I don't care to be "pounded". I do love it when a guy fucking me pulls all the way out then slides back in.:)
 
I love the feeling of initial penetration. My man on his back and I am sliding down his cock. Now I am horny and going to rape my bf lol
 
I've used lots of toys; dildoes, butt plugs even a screwdriver handle on occasion, but they all pale in comparison to a real flesh and blood (albeit latex covered) cock ramming into your ass.
 
I've used lots of toys; dildoes, butt plugs even a screwdriver handle on occasion, but they all pale in comparison to a real flesh and blood (albeit latex covered) cock ramming into your ass.

I cannot speak from the bottoms perspective. However, as a top I would say that I'd more enjoy sticking a toy up a guy's ass than my cock in a condom. The nice thing about being in a relationship is you can ditch the sock.
 
Personally I don't care to be "pounded". I do love it when a guy fucking me pulls all the way out then slides back in.:)

I'll never understand how another man is wired. I'm just thankful that there are bottoms in the world. That being said, I never understood the enjoyment of pounding a bottom for either party.

I want the "connection" to last as long ast possible. That is why I love to fuck. With oral you can only stay deeply connected for a few seconds before you cut off his air. With anal you may or may not disconnect between thrusts. Thus the connection time is far greater with anal.

Fucking to me is about making out -- not jackhammering a guys rectum to loosen something up (heaven forbid). That being said, for some reason my partner likes the jackhammer affect. So normally towards the end I try to speed things up for his preference.
 
I cannot speak from the bottoms perspective. However, as a top I would say that I'd more enjoy sticking a toy up a guy's ass than my cock in a condom. The nice thing about being in a relationship is you can ditch the sock.

The real thing is always better.
 
done

well I have to say in the last month and a half I gave it a try. had played with toys and wanted to know how a real cock felt. I must say the first time was good a little strange but the second time was better I jerkedoff as he was fucking my ass.I came so hard I thought i would pass out.Looks like I will have to try again. :D
 
Back
Top