The 'Pics Without A Thread' Thread!

Two more, since I had a polite request. :)

tumblr_mcvqjeSG221rk6kkuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mcvqjeSG221rk6kkuo2_1280.jpg

Right, I'll step down now and let someone else post!

Excellent pics! I love outfits like that. It's a hot look.

Nueva... I hope you don't mind my saying that what you've shared of yourself.... stunning!
:rose:
Such beautiful skin, and your poses are so captivating. Fantastic! Hope we'll get to see more.

Thanks you guys! You're too sweet :heart:

And I see there are a lot of sexy additions from IcariusInHiding. Soo delightful ;)

Well, well, well...wondered where you've been hiding, Icarius ! Good to see you back...or your back side...or your front side...or ANY side of you. :D

Black lace blouse photos.

I like the idea of not being responsible for a personal thread. Makes things flexible. I like that. Here are a couple photos of myself in colour and black and white. I hope you like. :)

Attachments

• Picture0007 (2).jpg
    Picture0007 (2).jpg
    16 KB · Views: 853
  • Picture0007.jpg
    Picture0007.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 759
  • Picture0006 (2).jpg
    Picture0006 (2).jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 644
  • Picture0006.jpg
    Picture0006.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 784
Last edited:
So hot. Sigh.

Alright there, dirty old woman? :D

This thread is such a wonderful discovery. Icarius, you are sexy.

*Subscribes*

Oh, thank you! Nice to meet you.

Um, it says forbidden! I'll have to try another way then.

Ah, imgur blocks direct hotlinks from sites like Lit. If you get rid of the i. at the start and the .jpg at the end it should work.

I like the idea of not being responsible for a personal thread. Makes things flexible. I like that. Here are a couple photos of myself in colour and black and white. I hope you like. :)

HOT. Thanks for contributing!

And yeah, I liked the idea of being able to just pop in, post a few photos, have a chat and pop out again. More relaxed. :)

Last edited:
Alright there, dirty old woman? :D

Oh, thank you! Nice to meet you.

Ah, imgur blocks direct hotlinks from sites like Lit. If you get rid of the i. at the start and the .jpg at the end it should work.

HOT. Mind if I take the liberty of experimenting with those? I want to get better at editing photos. :)

Oh nice to meet and view you too. Very pleasurable indeed ;)

Thanks :) Sure. Have a go.Grins. Are they that bad? ;) At least you asked permission. One of the things I dislike about posting photos on Lit is the fact that they can be downloaded without permission. A pet peeve of mine.

Oh nice to meet and view you too. Very pleasurable indeed ;)

Thanks :) Sure. Have a go.Grins. Are they that bad? ;) At least you asked permission. One of the things I dislike about posting photos on Lit is the fact that they can be downloaded without permission. A pet peeve of mine.

Hah, I tried to snip that just after I posted it. Worried that I was being rude. :D
I like messing about with people's pictures (mostly because everyone on Lit is gorgeous) but I didn't want to just snag them without asking.

Although it seems to work better with big pictures. Little ones are too grainy to get cool contrast effects. /nerd-rambling

Looking forward to future posts from you! :heart:

Hah, I tried to snip that just after I posted it. Worried that I was being rude. :D
I like messing about with people's pictures (mostly because everyone on Lit is gorgeous) but I didn't want to just snag them without asking.

Although it seems to work better with big pictures. Little ones are too grainy to get cool contrast effects. /nerd-rambling

Looking forward to future posts from you! :heart:

Maybe that's part of the reason I post smaller photos ;)

Chuckles. Nice save. Such a flatterer and so yummy. :)

I see lots of lovely new pics and new posters! :) It's all rather exciting ;)

Nice shirt OP!

I am brand new to Literotica and it's forums, so I am not sure if I can post some of my photos here as a bit of an introduction? It is a bit late tonight, so I will post a few and iff they are wrong for here, please delete them and I will understand.
I am a retired photographer model. My photos have been in almost all of the men's magazines on the 1970's and into the 1980's. Some photos will appear professionally shot and the reason is, they are. These have not been copyrighted by either the photographer or a publishing house. They are all my ersonal property. They are outakes given to me by the photographers. Others are obviosly shot privately at home and elsewhere.

Attachments

• Little-Show-Off-Sicily-1974.jpg
    Little-Show-Off-Sicily-1974.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 1,086
  • Laura-Nude-Beach-Near-Canne-1981-copy.jpg
    Laura-Nude-Beach-Near-Canne-1981-copy.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 1,133
  • Laura-At-Marty's-and-Roz's-1986-copy.jpg
    Laura-At-Marty's-and-Roz's-1986-copy.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1,043
  • Laura-1978-copy-2.jpg
    Laura-1978-copy-2.jpg