Toy for Good Girls (and Boys!)

Ok, so I should probably be more embarrassed by this. And also I'm guessing some people think it's weird to post the actual toys rather than the mfg photos of the toys? It would take me too long to look them all up. :rolleyes:

This is most of them. I know at least one is missing. :D

2012-08-07_00-22-44_760.jpg


Seriously, I think I have a shopping problem. :eek:

(Oh, and in case it's not obvious, the red one with the loop on it? That's for boys. :rolleyes: )

Holy Shit !!!....do you play with all at the same time? Ha
 
Ok, so I should probably be more embarrassed by this. And also I'm guessing some people think it's weird to post the actual toys rather than the mfg photos of the toys? It would take me too long to look them all up. :rolleyes:

This is most of them. I know at least one is missing. :D

2012-08-07_00-22-44_760.jpg


Seriously, I think I have a shopping problem. :eek:

(Oh, and in case it's not obvious, the red one with the loop on it? That's for boys. :rolleyes: )

I love toys.......and you have a Very Nice collection:D:devil:
 
:devil: Not ALL, silly ass, but more than one isn't generally out of the question. ;)



Thank you, I think we have a shopping problem. *grin* There are still two missing from the pic, but one of them I'm not allowed to see. :confused:

Double the pleasure, double the fun. Or something like that. :)
 
OMG, Sistinas, the "triple treat" is AMAZING!!!!! I have never cum so fast in my life!!!!! Thank you!!! I think I'll be busy for the rest of the afternoon....
 
I got my new toy in the mail the other day, and found some fun time to discover it’s wonderful features. It is an OhMiBod vibrator, this is shaped similar to a womans vulva and clitoris. It is smooth in feel and touch, pink in color, ergonomically designed to fit up against a woman’s mound and has a smooth but semi-pointed tip on it that has a sensational vibration. Since I didn’t use it with my IPOD I can’t give an account of it from that aspect but I can tell you that the force of the vibration in the compact little device is simply sensational. You can set it to slow, medium, high and pulsating. I like the high and the pulsating.

How I chose to use this sweet little thing was while I was with my SO. I brought it out with a little sweet smelling massage oil and had him rub some of that yummy oil over me and alittle into me, just at the entrance. He took the toy and fitted it up against me while just inserting the tip ever so slightly into my hole. It sent an incredible sensation from my ass to my stomach and made my nipples harden. He rubbed it against me and then started to massage my ass with his finger, eventually slipping it into me while he worked my toy over my lips..

I was pretty crazy by this time and took the toy from him and fitted it against the underside of his cock, and then down along his balls. Let’s just say he liked that a lot. I moved the toy up and down the length of him as he steadily got harder and harder and was as crazy and turned on as I was. He moved down between my legs and began to lick me like he hadn’t had a meal in 3 days.

I was so jacked up by that time that I pushed his head away and started to rub myself in earnest, feeling how wet and swollen I had become in my lips and clit. He slid his fingers into me and thrust hard as I brought myself to orgasm. He climbed up and slid his fully aroused cock into my mouth which made me crazy because I wanted it in both places at the same time. At last, he moved over me and thrust inside of me furiously, bringing us both to a wild crescendo of climaxing, his groans loud, and long, and guttural.

Yes, this is what one little toy created…

My recommendation is, I recommend it..

ohmibod.jpg


:cattail::cattail:
 
I have one of these, a Lelo Iris, pretty good because it's rechargeable and those ridges....oh my GOD!

http://t1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-i5xyP6rrgiDWG6TXUdZa7OtP-ekS54N06qzbDlG0V1qRejdd

And this, a Rocks Off 20mm bullet vibe, terribly dull and normal I know but it does the trick!
http://t1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT32CsRVjr_e9YjixfRA_xPcdMSf3abgUJsgNLfLzzvEaA_o7p3LA

But that's the extent of my toy collection at present, sadly.
 
seriously I love my ben wa balls. and my vibrator, and my bullet oh shoot who am I kidding I love them all and am looking for a new addition to my little group. Thanks for some great ideas.
 
hmmmm....

Getting new ideas. My box of toys got put in the wrong pile when I moved and was "donated" to a local charity.

Yeah, as irritated as I was when I figured it out, I would have LOVED to have been there to see the face of the person who opened the box.
 
hmmmm....

Getting new ideas. My box of toys got put in the wrong pile when I moved and was "donated" to a local charity.

Yeah, as irritated as I was when I figured it out, I would have LOVED to have been there to see the face of the person who opened the box.

Oh that would have made me so angry (at myself)! However you are right... it would have been hilarious to see the reaction of the person who opened it. Look at the bright side: a toy shopping spree!
 
Oh that would have made me so angry (at myself)! However you are right... it would have been hilarious to see the reaction of the person who opened it. Look at the bright side: a toy shopping spree!

Yep! A little retail therapy to sooth the irritation.
 
Back
Top