Hell in Chaos (Closed)

He could soon tell that she was trying to hold back for him, feeling her holding so tightly with her legs around his waist. It was also doing more to push him faster towards his own pleasure, growling deeply as he continued at the same pace.

He soon grinned as he panted, hearing the first words of her begging spill from her lips. Everything about her form was showing she was ready to burst, while at the same time trying to take him in as well. Letting her beg for a few moments longer, he can't help but to let her pull him over the edge as well. He arched back for a moment before driving hard and deeply into her, crying out.

"Cum!..Cum!.."

His own demonic seed exploded into her, thick and filling as it splashed into her open, but protected womb.
 
She waited until the very last possible second she could, barely lasting long enough to gain his permission. As he swelled and gave that last thrust, it was more than she can handle. The very second he spoke, she screamed while arching painfully and straining against the bindings.

This was the most intense orgasm so far and it felt as though it couldn't end. Everything in her surrounding increased the length of it as well. The restriction of her arms as the sand scratched against her skin, his heat against her with the rumbling of his growls. It all gave the most incredible sensations that allowed to ride it all out.

Several moments later Raylee slowly came down from her high and fell limp beneath him. For now she simply relaxed into the darkness of the blindfold, straining to catch her breath. Her legs and wings rested on the sand as the coolness caused her to shiver some.
 
Gran'zel pants softly as he comes top a stop within his queen. He licks his lips for a moment before kissing her lightly on the lips. He soon lifts up from her, pulling from within her slowly. He sits back in the sand as he looked down at her semi-naked form.

He reached out for a moment, his claws running over her soft stomach for a moment, slightly swollen with his demonic seed. He grinned for a moment as he spoke softly.

"Are you wanting to carry my offspring my queen? Would it please you?"

He wondered for a few moments how long he should leave her tied up. After a few moments he did reach beneath her, untying her wrists before sitting back up.
 
For a few more seconds she laid there in the after glow of such an intense experience. She shivered slightly at the feel of his claws tracing her belly, a little thrown off by his question. At first she wondered if he intends to unbind, during of which she thought about what answer to give.

When he did unbind her, slowly sitting up while rubbing at her wrists before removing her blindfold. By this time too much time had passed without answering him and knowing he needed to hear something. Rolling over onto her hands and knees to crawl between his legs.

"I would be honored to provide you an heir... A few if you wish it."

She leaned forward and licked their mixed cum off the tip of his shaft. The taste of his seed triggered the craving for more and teasingly she proceeded to clean him. Also continuing to speak in between licks and swallowing the cum.

"However... I believe that it would be wise to wait until I am stronger. I would hate for our offspring to be in danger and not able to protect them."

Lowering a bit further she licked and sucked the wetness off his sac, enjoying the taste.

"Especially with what we are planning to do. They would become the main target."
 
He leaned back on his hands as she moved forward to him. He did smile a little at her first words, as well as the lick to his tip.

"Mmm.."

He didn't say much else till she was down licking over his sac that he spoke up.

"Yes, you are quite right my queen. It would be a good idea to wait on an heir."

He smiled and reached down, his claws tracing lightly along her halo for a moment.

"Don't worry about that though. I have take precautions it won't happen till we wish."

The sun had dropped below the horizon, leaving them in darkness. The only light was provided by the full moon and stars shinning upon them. However their peace was soon to be shattered by a sudden flash of light a few feet from them. Gran'zel had to blink his eyes before seeing the white suited man standing there, a frown on his face. It wasn't hard to tell that it was an angel from it's aura.

The angel pointed at Gran'zel as he spoke in a hurry.

"You! I was told to come and collect for the damage you did to that church. And if you don't pay up, I'm supposed to drag you there myself."

The angel began striding forward, looking all proud of himself that he was about to do something to get a promotion in Heaven. Gran'zel just smirked for a moment, unmoving.
 
Raylee smiled as she kept cleaning him of their cum and just when she was about to respond, a voice interrupted her. There was something about that voice she knew and she can see his reflection through Gran'zel's eyes. Reluctantly she stopped licking and sucking to look over her shoulder to see her suspicions were right.

"Miyka'el?"

Her ears perked up slightly when seeing him, until she realized he didn't recognize her. In his eyes she was just another demon and in the way of his target. She knew him all to well and he won't leave without a fight.

Naturally she didn't want to fight Miyka'el knowing he is much stronger than she is. Yet, there is a deep need to fight for her mate, to protect him if it comes to that. Though she knew Gran'zel can defend himself, it's more to do with the natural instinct of a mate kicking in.

"He will not be leaving with you Miyka'el. Leave us now."

She practically growled out the words, unsure of where this urge to protect Gran'zel came from. Though she reached a hand out and summoned the dagger to her, just as it reached her hand, the leather blindfold formed over her eyes. From that point on all she saw was the angels energy.
 
Gran'zel didn't even bother to move from his seat as the angel approached. He even smiled a little at seeing the way his queen reacted to the new threat to them, well to him. He knew exactly what Miyka'el was doing about, almost chuckling about it. The angel had come to him for help with a little problem of having lost some valuable information on one of his human charges, trying to find a way to get it back. So the demon did a nice thing and struck an easy deal with the angel in getting it back.

Alas, it seemed that Miyka'el also had a bit of a gambling problem, which was the true root of the problem. The fool had even bet his own angel lance if he failed to hold up his end. He didn't. That was several months ago.

"So your problems are catching up with you, little angel."

Though the angel had heard those words of Raylee, they were dismissed by Gran'zel's. Those words only served to enrage the angel. Trying to find a weapon on his body, but failing, he continues to stride forward to lunge at the demon. He is soon within striking distance of that dagger.
 
Raylee remained in a protective stance while watching Miyka'el's aura, seeing the spot where the dagger needed to strike. The dagger pulsed with that golden spot and felt slightly different than it did with the demons. It was ready to strike, seeking the power of the source and yet it didn't have that urgency like before. It seemed to be one with the angels energy,

The angel side of her didn't want to fight another angel, it isn't in her nature to fight and kill. On the other side of that coin, she watched as the aura grew closer to her mate. She sense him frantically searching for a weapon that he didn't have as he began to cast a spell. There was no need to know what spell it was, all she had to know is that it threatened her mate.

In the face of things, she didn't pay any attention to what Gran'zel is doing, though she did sense that he isn't being threatened by this angel. The angel on the other hand began to glow brighter as the spell continued. While watching it reach towards her mate, she saw the perfect moment to strike. She growled deeply when thrusting her hand forward to strike and pierced the golden spot.

Like the times before, her sight was fully taken from her into golden rays, bright as the sun. The power of his aura rushed through her like the spirits of the demons, only this time it was painful. She screamed as she took in all that power through the dagger and fell into the sand when it was over. Her halo growing brighter, along with the flames of her wings as she gasped to catch her breath.
 
Gran'zel didn't bother to moe from his spot, amused to watch the events slowly unfolding. He wasn't quite sure that his queen would strike an angel just yet, but she could prove him wrong. Which she did without hesistation from where he was sitting.

It was almost like slow motion to his eyes, even though everything progressed in real time. Her strike struck true, in the sternum of the surprised angel. His eyes went wide for a moment as the energy from the knife radiated outwards in a white light, engulfing the angel. As it fully reached it's apex around the angel, everything was sucked into the knife, leaving nothing behind.

He can't quite move fast enough to catch her before she falls on the sand. However he does move to her, pulling her gently into his lap.

"Easy..easy..my queen."

He runs his fingers gently over his sides and over her stomach, trying to keep her calm.
 
The entire experience shocked her both physically and mentally as she curled up in his lap. With or without the blindfold, she knew what and who it was she just killed. And she knew that it would trigger the other angels to come and investigate, something she wasn't looking forward to.

"It... It burned me... I felt the rays of heaven... only... they burn me now..."

She didn't want to panic and put the focus onto him, listening to the calmness of his heart and breathing. Slowly registering his caressing and focused on that as the dagger dropped into the sand. Meanwhile she wrapped her arms around him while processing what just happened.

"I-I couldn't stop from attacking him... You were being threatened..."

As she spoke, turning her head to hide her face against his chest as the blindfold vanished. Eventually the brightness of her halo and wings did calm down, though they still radiated with power.

"Can I be taught to fight auras? That is all I see when the blindfold is on... It looked as though he was casting a spell... I saw his aura come at you, yet I couldn't see him physically attack... How do I fight that? I was just lucky this time."
 
He held her gently as she curled up into his lap. His claws traced gently down the back of her neck and along her spine.

"You only did what you felt you need to do. There is nothing wrong with that."

He leaned down and kissed her forehead gently for a moment before running two of his fingers gently over her glowing halo as she asked about the fighting.

"Don't you worry about that. I have someone in mind who will be able to show you what you need to know. She is a powerful demoness I've have known for a long time, who is trustworthy. She has helped me out of a few jams, and I have helped her as well. You will get to meet her soon. Just rest a little bit and then we will head back. There is someone else you will need to see as well."
 
The light caressing of the halo sent a tremendous amount of pleasure straight between her legs. Though she tried to ignore, the signs were all there as her legs tensed. Lightly biting her lip as a soft whimper escaped. It was a much stronger sensation than the first time he teased the halo, almost as if it is his mouth she felt between her legs.

"As long as you... trust... her.. I will trust her too... M'King.."

She tried to keep her words and tone from giving herself away, however the little gasps and whimpers betrayed her. The same with the slight motion of her legs, squirming to put pressure on her clit.

"I.. am not ready to leave yet... whatever you are doing... feels incredible... Please... don't stop..."

The halo pulsed where his fingers touched and leaving a glowing trail that followed his fingers path. She didn't know that it is her halo though, only finding the deep pleasure that his caressing gave. When she did think about it, the most she thought of is him using a spell or something.
 
"Is that so? Then perhaps I won't stop..."

His fingers stayed on her halo,gliding softly along it's surface. He thought it was interesting to see the little light show he was creating, even if she couldn't. After a few moments he decided to test how sensitive her halo was. His fingers pressed the thin halo between his fingers as he went back and forth in a half moon motion. He began to vary the pressure between his fingers, squeezing as hard as he could at times to where his fingers were barely able to move without a lot of effort.
 
Raylee tried her very best to remain still and relax to the pleasure, however that attempt failed in every possible way. For her, it quite literally felt as though his tongue did all the swirling and she couldn't fight that sensation for long. Especially when the pressure took place, feeling it on her clit and all the sweet spots within.

In no time, she was laying with her legs spread open, draped on either side of his legs as she humped along the length of his shaft. Though it wasn't his cock that she felt the most, it was the near painful pressure pinching her clit that she felt.

That, mixed with the pressure on her g-spot and another deeper spot, Raylee screamed. Her juices squirting and coated his shaft, clawing into the sand as her hips bucked.
 
He grinned at what his handiwork with Raylee's halo did to her. He gave her a few moments to calm down. He held onto her halo with one hand as he reached down and scooped up her juices with his other hand. He licks off her juices with a smile.

"Mmm...such a sweet queen..."

He placed both hands on her halo, repeating the process once more. When he saw and felt her on the verge of cumming once more, he stopped this time. Instead, he pulls her arms behind her as he pulled her forward, on her knees as he held her bent at the waist.

At the same time, he guided his tip to her spasming pussy, plunging deeply into her once more with a low growl.
 
Raylee still couldn't believe that this kind of pleasure is forbidden among the angels. Did they not know how wonderful it feels? More and more she subconsciously wondered why her God would create such pleasure, only to call it a sin. Those questions were fading rather quickly as he teased with both his hands, forcing her to feel the sensations all throughout her body. It would drive her crazy as he brought her so close, yet not enough to allow full release.

Whimpering when he suddenly stopped and repositioned her, natrually she struggled weakly to pull her arms free. The struggle didn't last long as she quickly realized what he intends to do, yet she had no time at all to react when he impaled her. It was all she needed to release the orgasm that had been building up. Her claws dug into whatever skin they could find as she screamed out towards the ocean.

A few moments went by as she rode out the orgasm, shuddering from the intensity of sensations rushing through her. Without giving herself too much time to really calm down and relax this time, she began to push back towards him. Within a few thrusts she needed to cum instantly again, though she struggled to hold it back, making herself tighter for him.
 
He let her ride out her orgasm, enjoying the way it felt around his cock as she squeezed him tightly throughout the entire process. He kept a firm grip on her wrists as he continued to hold her arms behind her. He was enjoying treating the way, and the fact she was so willing to enjoy it made things even better.

He licked his lips as he growled with pleasure as she thrust back on him, squeezing tighter with each thrust. He soon met her thrusts, plunging deeply with each thrust. He gave enough pressure so that she would have been able to see her abdomen bulge slightly as he picked up speed faster and harder into her.

He was soon arching upwards as his climax fast approached, his hands tightening around her wrists. It wasn't long before his cock was swelling once more as he slammed into her, his demonic seed erupting hotly into her once more as he cried out her name.

"Raylee!"
 
The more he thrust into her, the harder she pushed back to meet those thrusts as she craved for more. It became the first time she felt it truly trigger her demon side. Feeling his desires through the link of his mark as it pulsed along her arms and legs. At first it seemed as though she was feeding off that energy, much like a succubus would.

Instead of taking in the lust of her mate, she started to shift it. Matching her own with his into a perfect flow of passion between mates. Showing signs that she is starting to accept her new life as his mate and queen. There wasn't any doubt that he felt the passion and love flowing from her.

Energy intensified as she grew close to the edge, holding back just so she can cum with him. The sound of his voice growling out her name caused her last climax to be an intense one. She screamed and arched her back painfully as his hot seed flowed into her. Though that pain only increased the length of her orgasm as she rode it out.

As she slowly came down from it, her hips were trembling, though still weakly rolling and pushing back. For the first time, she didn't feel utterly exhausted as more of her demon side was triggered. He can feel the energy trying to tempt with him passion that he most likely hasn't felt before.

It was different than a succubus, it wasn't trying to control his lust to her needs. Instead, making him feel the love and passion she has for him, enticing him to keep the flow between to continue. However, on a deeper level she didn't know what she is doing and he could also sense that it is growing beyond her control.
 
Love wasn't a foreign concept to demons, it was just a feeling that most of them didn't have for each other. It was often seen as a sign of weakness, and as such, lengths would be taken to hide that sort of love. Demons had no problems showing their love of doing their jobs, torturing of souls, humans, angels, and other demons.

It did catch Gran'zel a little off-guard as he was beginning to feel the passion and love beginning to flow from her. However he recovered quickly, letting her do as she did for the time being. He figured she didn't know any better, being so new to the realm of demons.

Perhaps it was her feeling and passion that were helping keeping his going, but whatever it was, it was working. Despite having just cummed moments before, the demon found himself still very hard and raring to go.

He had several options he could continue with her, pushing her further in her passion. He could have kept pounding into her spasming pussy from behind or flipped her over on her back once more. However there was still one hole he had yet to take. Perhaps now was that time.

"This will most likely hurt m'queen."

He grinned for a moment, releasing only her right wrist from his grip. He groaned as he pulled from her, his length coated in the mixture of their juices. He reached down for a moment, guiding his thick tip to her virgin asshole before letting it rest there. He gave her a moment to come to the realization of what he was doing. Then he pressed forward, grunting as he tried to work his way into her tight ass, stretching her wide.
 
She was pretty lost in the moment that she didn't fully catch what he said, let alone know what he meant by it. Trembling as he pulled out and almost came again from being well used, barely registering that her hand is free. Though what did finally catch her attention is the pressure of him pushing into an even more forbidden hole. Never in her life did she think that hole can be used for pleasure!! Sure, she has heard the stories, it is one of Gods rule.. etc.... Though has never witness it... Now he's trying to claim that too.

The stretching became too extreme for her and she tensed up greatly with an even greater need to pull away from him. However, he still had a hold of her other arm and it was obvious that he isn't going to stop. He hadn't even gotten the thick head fully in when she screamed painfully and what passion she had quickly turned into panic.

"I-I can't...... It... It's too much...."

She clawed into the sand with her free hand as he continued to stretch her until the tight hole accepted the entire head. After that, she could barely breathe or move from the shock, having no clue of how much is truly inside. It felt as though he is splitting her apart and she couldn't relax while whimpering from the shock.

"I'm sorry.... Please... forgive me... I will be good... I will be... a .. good girl..."

Truthfully she didn't know what she was apologizing for, all she knew is that this felt like a punishment. Fearing that he is somehow upset with her, not fully registering the vibe he gave off as all the focus right now went to the shocking pain tearing into her.
 
He gritted his teeth at the tightness of her, squeezing his thick head. He almost chuckled hearing her apologize for something she seemed to think she did wrong.

This brought a rather wicked idea to his mind. She had been the one to volunteer herself to bring in more demons to their side, but this was enough to show how weak she was. She was going to have to learn to get used to demons that were even rougher than him when it came to sex. If she couldn't handle the pain, then he might as well kill her. However that was an option he was never going to follow, as she was too valuable to him.

Still holding her arm captive to keep her in place, he began to write some demonic runes on the small of her back. The body tattoo shifted, following his claw mark on her body. Just before he made one last stroke, he pulled her up as he whispered in her ear.

"Welcome to Hell my mate and Queen."

As he finished speaking, he made the final mark. For Raylee, it would have been like a switch had been flipped on her nerve endings. Any and all sensations of pain were gone, replaced by pleasure. The greater the pain, the greater the pain. And he did have a plan in mind from letting any demon hurt her permanently.

He also grunted deeply as he pushed her back down, slowly pushing himself further and further into her.
 
One moment sheer panic coursed through her as his last words echoed in her ears, realizing that this will not be the only time. The panic came in at the fear that it'll be painful every time and though he is massive in size, there others out there that would be bigger. Quickly questioning if she made the right choice or not by volunteering herself as bait. Truthfully she didn't want to be shared if it meant to cause her pain like this.

However.... The moment she almost passed out from the ripping pain, on the verge of begging him to stop, the next scream she let out was one from pleasure. Having no idea what happened, or how the pain suddenly vanished, she couldn't stop the orgasm that replaced that pain. Her back arched as her wings stretched out the second he began to push forward again.

Deep down she knew it should hurt, the pain she felt seconds ago still fresh in her mind. Yet, her body didn't feel that pain anymore and it confused her to the point of not knowing how to process it. The deeper he went, the harder she came without a second thought to holding back. Subconsciously she couldn't accept that this particular hole could ever feel this good.

In the end, as if on its own, her body slowly started pushing back and responding to him. He was only half way in when she had her fifth orgasm, leaving her trembling and in complete shock. Her cum streamed down her legs and left a puddle of her juices in the sand. Each orgasm did help to get him in deeper as she eventually relaxed enough to accept more and more of him.
 
Gran'zel was doing his best to hold back from cumming, her tightness and squeezing driving him perilous close. He grinned a little seeing how she was enjoying the new sense of pleasure, responding back so well. He decided be the one to take it easy on her for the first time in her ass.

He did let her push back as far as she wanted, groaning at seeing how she was able to take almost all of him in. He soon pulled out of her till only his tip remained inside her. He took only a moment before driving back into her deeply, drawing more orgasms out of her as she writhing around and beneath him. He was only able to get a few thrust into his queen before she finally made him go over the edge. With a cry of pleasure, he pumped her full of his demonic seed before pulling out as he sprayed the rest across her back.

Once she slumped forward exhausted from the ordeal, he picked her up in his arms. He picked up the dagger as well, replacing it on her side. He carried her back through a portal into their castle where he laid her down to rest on on her bed. He laid down beside her, watching her sleep.
 
Processing this experience didn't come easy for Raylee as she laid curled up in bed. She dreamed of the pain of him stretching the tight hole without any warning. It had brought her to tears and heard the echoing her own screams as he kept pushing. Yet, on the other side of things, that pain quickly turned to into pleasure and she would have never believed she could cum that much.

Instinctively she cuddled up against him, half awake while still in shock when realizing that it truly did happen. That he had just taken her ass in ways she never imagined were possible and wanted to ask why he did it. However, she already knew the answer and it was because he can, simple as that. In fact he can do anything he wishes to her and there's no real way for her to complain about it.

"Others will.... do that too... won't they? To... to hurt me like that.... Maybe worse.."

She could barely speak while trying to figure out how that kind of pain could be so pleasurable. Knowing that he is willing to put her through pain like that made it more complicated for her. In her world, pain is punishment and no one should gain any kind of pleasure out of it. However, her ass is still throbbing and she could feel his seed leaking from the both well used holes. Even now she didn't feel the pain that she knew should be there, it's just a dull, throbbing ache. An ache that almost seemed like it was begging for more attention.

"What if... sharing me becomes a bad idea? If they take... things too far... Cause me more pain that I can really handle. They will cause permanent damage and scars..."

Though she's scared of being shared with other demons like him, it also thrilled her as the images came through. Without fully realizing it, the chemistry in her has been changing and after this last experience, she couldn't stop thinking about sex. The scent of their cum is still fresh and she can smell it stronger than ever before, the juices between her legs added to the mixture. Suddenly she can strongly feel him thrusting into her ass and she shivered slightly from tingling of nerves.

"I won't stop you from sharing me if that is what you wish of me.... But I am afraid of what others will do to me.... What if one tries to keep me locked in a cage and takes me from you? Will you always be there to stop them? I-I do not wish to be alone with another that is taking pleasure from me...."

Hugging him tighter while hiding the shame of being aroused by more images of him and another using her. Tiny shivers trailed down her spine each time her clit twitched to the idea of being used. For the life of her, she couldn't figure out why she wanted more. More so as that want is increasing to a need for pleasure, a craving that she had to control by pushing it to the side.
 
He just laid there as she pressed against him, voicing her concerns about what was ahead. They were all valid concerns to be worried about here in Hell. However, he was already planning for such contingencies in his mind. He wrapped his arms and wings around her, comforting her.

"I have been thinking about what to do in case such things happen. I will always have a way in place to protect you as best as I can."

His claws gently stroke along her side and down her back as he continued to speak.

"I will give you a gift to help you heal faster than you already do, which will even correct anything that would seem unfixable. I shall always be near when another uses you, to make sure you are not taken away."

He kissed her softly for a moment before continuing.

"If I can not be near you for some reason, I will have another to protect you. If they fail, I will kill them and hunt down whoever steals you from me. Now sleep and get some rest. You will begin training after you have rested."
 
Back
Top