What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
meanwhile on his latest bus tour........

002_143132314_620x413.jpg
 
DOW down 170

VIX up 13%

Gold back in bull market territory

Okay. We know exactly why the DOW is down and I suppose you can blame Obama for it if you're really desperate and woooo Gold is up a little. Think it'll last?
 
But Sally and Billy from Kansas cant visit the NIGGER HOUSE

I


SEE

no fucking

QUESTOR


Bad: Obama Funding $313 Million In Home Mortgages – Worse: For Palestinians In The West Bank…




And yet the Palestinians still hate our guts.

Via CNS News:


The U.S. government will fund $313 million in home mortgages for Palestinians living on the West Bank, according to a Government Accountability Office report released Monday.

The U.S. will also guarantee $110 million in loans to small- and medium-sized businesses located on the West Bank.

The mortgage and business-loan activities will be conducted by the federal Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC). “OPIC is the U.S. Government’s development finance institution,” says OPIC’s website. “OPIC provides financial products, such as loans and guaranties; political risk insurance; and support for investment funds, all of which help American businesses expand into emerging markets.”

The GAO report released Tuesday described some of the actions OPIC is taking in the emerging market of the Palestinian territories
 
Just a bit below $1900 last October, less than one year ago.:cool: Rounding error.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top